Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 23654
-
03-01-26 15:27 #23579Regular Member

Posts: 69Seeking
Is it worth the 150 monthly? How many are actually looking just to hook up on a date by date basis and not expect you to support them? I'm used to the other sites like stg.
-
02-22-26 12:15 #23578Senior Member

Posts: 1772Get to it
We chatted early last year but it faded. I had a lot on my plate and I think she was looking to get down to business w a quickness. I got the impression the faster you get to the cash the happier she'll be.
Originally Posted by Xaxado
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 10:24 #23577Senior Member

Posts: 154Persephone
Anybody got any info? Been chatting. Seems legit so thought I'd see if anyone has any feedback.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-784bbe34932b
-
02-15-26 23:53 #23576Regular Member

Posts: 13Entitlement
You know, I'm going to take issue with that, BD. At LJS there were a couple of dreamers that would listen to my requests for attire, full GFE, and appreciated my tips but also my demeanor. If the first conversation is a negotiation about contribution, yeah, it's probably not going to go well. But if one knows what their normal gratuity is and go in with more than that, one usually has a good time.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy82
[View Original Post]
Just my two cents worth.
-
02-13-26 06:20 #23575Senior Member

Posts: 45Entitlement
All women have a feeling of ENTITLEMENT. Whether you meet them on a sugar baby site, a real dating site, or a bar. They know they hold all the power. They know they OWN the pussy and know that we desperately want the pussy and have to do whatever they say to get it. Of course they're poor lovers. They see sex as doing us a " huge favor. " Females in general (not just sex workers) think we should be grateful for the mere privilege of coming near their pussies. They're not going to put in any extra "acting" work to make it seem like they enjoy it. They don't enjoy it. Women don't give a flying fuck about sex, they only use it to get things they want.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 05:57 #23574Senior Member

Posts: 45Cops
Anyone buying or selling pussy who says, "No Hotels" is trying to avoid getting arrested. Cops only set up stings in hotels. Cops aren't going to rent a house to get a handful of misdemeanors. If an SA girl says "No hotels," it's because she thinks you could be a cop.
Originally Posted by FCastro
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 15:27 #23573Senior Member

Posts: 336Elia
1200 and no oral is insane. As a matter of fact, no matter the price, no oral is a deal killer for me. I've learned from past experiences to always ask if they do oral.
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 14:08 #23572Senior Member

Posts: 233Elia
Plus no oral!
Originally Posted by FCastro
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 21:18 #23571Regular Member

Posts: 7Wants 1200 and no hotels for whatever reason.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 07:47 #23570Regular Member

Posts: 6Been chatting with her. Same experience, ask is very high. I got her to do a VC. Looks are okay and definitely not worth her ask. The pics are way too enhanced. She asks to meet at Airbnb only, no hotel. I asked why and she wouldn't answer. My spidey senses say a foul play is in the books. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 16:25 #23569Senior Member

Posts: 1772I just don't understand
I have known "Hope" for a few years now, since before the baby and she has always been a fit, fun, no bullshit quality piece of ass; basically come at her as a business-like adult and things go smoothly. I follow her socials and she posts a ton of thirst traps (good for business I imagine) but without fail some asshole comes at her referencing her escort names and posting pics from her ads and angry because she won't book dates in the open on FB or Instagram. I don't get it. Are these dudes trying to get laid (she's definitely the right girl) or do they just like getting cussed out? Obviously other things have been going wrong for her because I see she is demanding a deposit: that's a conversation for another post and lucky for me we are on better terms than that.
https://tryst.link/escort/hopextrinity#photos.
-
01-25-26 09:57 #23568Senior Member

Posts: 336Elia
She just looks and sounds like her ask would be high. How much is she asking?
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 13:44 #23567Senior Member

Posts: 233Info on Elia
Has anyone had luck or interaction with Elia: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-119e9e4e0967.
Talks are good but ask is high.
-
01-21-26 18:00 #23566Senior Member

Posts: 31Seeking members
Has anyone tried any of the girls on seeking and any recommendations to pass along?
-
01-14-26 11:08 #23565Senior Member

Posts: 72What was her name on the site?
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
I might have her saved already LOL.








Reply With Quote




