Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 23654
-
01-14-26 01:39 #23564Senior Member

Posts: 3335For example, she does porn.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-cb50fe95844c
-
01-12-26 15:30 #23563Senior Member

Posts: 156Seeking
She must have deactivated today. It was working earlier.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 14:23 #23562Senior Member

Posts: 72I'm getting profile unavailable.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 13:28 #23561Senior Member

Posts: 3335I am from southern California, there are quite a few on our local seeking pages. The lore is that they are some of the poorest SBs. A big sense of entitlement, GPS, and actually poor lovers. YMMV of course, but I would downgrade anyone I saw there who was. Perhaps a bucket list item, but if it blows, well, now YK.
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 12:47 #23560Senior Member

Posts: 156Seeking
Been chatting with this one. All 3 holes available.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-383c7db2a7d0
-
01-11-26 20:33 #23559Senior Member

Posts: 233She is
A lot of porn stars are on seeking. Some actually got started on seeking before jumping into porn. Sort through the LA, Vegas, for example and you just might find someone you know. Cami is actually from the area (DC / VA). I chatted with her when she was living in North Carolina posting on seeking, prior to going into porn. Never got to meet though but I'm sure somebody in NC, SC got to. She is also an escort, so that might be easier. We have had a few active porn girls (from VA) that got started on seeking.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 19:05 #23558Senior Member

Posts: 514I think she is a porn star
LOL isn't this a porn star? I am guessing this is a fake ad unless porn starts have resorted to finding love on sugar sites LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-0be6c0db9596
-
01-07-26 13:21 #23557Senior Member

Posts: 71Lexi
Did wind up seeing her. That kitty is tight did multiple positions does not like to give head though which is a downside. Conversation was good and did clean me up after will most likely see every now and then.
-
01-05-26 23:53 #23556Senior Member

Posts: 71Don't mind a little bigger how was the session? Does she still have walls? Is telling me I can get an hour but don't want to be rushed out the door after 20 mins.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 23:05 #23555Senior Member

Posts: 382Bigger
When I meet her a whole ago she was bigger than the pictures. The comms can be annoying as well like rushing and needing money.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 22:34 #23554Senior Member

Posts: 71Any info
Anyone seen or spent time with her below got a tentative thing setup for thurs.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-4d401fcc0f7c
-
01-05-26 14:44 #23553Senior Member

Posts: 134Jessica
Looks like she was released today, Monday 5th. And already posting again on stg.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 08:49 #23552Senior Member

Posts: 470Realitor
I know there was some discussion about this one awhile back. Looks like she got caught again.
-
01-03-26 16:12 #23551Senior Member

Posts: 382Lexi
Was it worse than it used to be? I was going to make a trip but not if it's worse or she bigger.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 14:39 #23550Senior Member

Posts: 336Lexi
I did see her. No sign of a handler. She drove herself. I will not repeat as there was too much baby damage for me.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




