Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 970 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 14549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13454
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    I started noticing more and more don't allow AA. Why is that? And these are big girls LOL, not small girls.
    Based on my decades of expirence in this world no AA typically indicates that they have a handler. I am sure for some it is preference. Some people don't like Asian women or Latinas, but the no AA is typically code for I have management.

  2. #13453

    Sam

    Negative. Her link is down. She was dark hair thick younger girl. I will post a pic when I return from cancer center.

  3. #13452

    Curious to know

    Wanted to set up time with this one so it would be nice to know.

  4. #13451

    There's always more to the story

    Just another data point, but one that is totally out of the control of the monger is that they have an AA BF / Partner who has put that restriction on them. Why? I never inquired, just was told this.

    Quote Originally Posted by VetteDrvr  [View Original Post]
    To be honest. COMPLETELY HONEST from the provider's perspective. It isn't a SIZE issue with the AA clients. It is an ATTITUDE issue.

    NO ONE likes being treated poorly, that particular client population tends to have a stereotypical treatment of the staff. NOT SAYING ALL. But ENOUGH that the reputation is there. IF THIS IS YOU. , or someone you know, take it to heart and help out.

    THAT IS WHAT THIS BOARD IS ALL ABOUT -.

    If NOT you. Congrats. And thank you for supporting single mothers 😛.

  5. #13450
    Quote Originally Posted by NewBreed2236  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw Khloe (link listed below). Had a good first conversation. Comms got a little spacey near the time of meeting but we finally made it work. The picture were accurate but as soon as we laid down and she had me in her hands she started to upsell $$ for CBJ and double for FS. Her attitude was terrible from start to finish. I didn't get robbed per se but I definitely felt like it. She tried to push for an h but I insisted on hh which saved me a bit but lost more then I'd like to admit to a stripper working a HJ like we were in a VIP room. I hope this helps and no one falls into her trap. She's been in the city a few times. Save your money. Much better out there.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...3261.htm?cat=1
    She's a total rip off. Well known up north as such. Reviews easy to find by the phone number. Appears she's branching out to FL to find more suckers.

  6. #13449
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I see she got a armed robbery charge. I don't know the details and I won't find anyone guilty of a charge until they have their day but man. That doesn't seem in her character in the least. And the fucking kids. Such a shame. Seems the end for most of these girls is either death or the klinker.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...a/303103817658

    This one?

  7. #13448

    Avoid Khloe

    Recently saw Khloe (link listed below). Had a good first conversation. Comms got a little spacey near the time of meeting but we finally made it work. The picture were accurate but as soon as we laid down and she had me in her hands she started to upsell $$ for CBJ and double for FS. Her attitude was terrible from start to finish. I didn't get robbed per se but I definitely felt like it. She tried to push for an h but I insisted on hh which saved me a bit but lost more then I'd like to admit to a stripper working a HJ like we were in a VIP room. I hope this helps and no one falls into her trap. She's been in the city a few times. Save your money. Much better out there.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...3261.htm?cat=1

  8. #13447
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    I started noticing more and more don't allow AA. Why is that? And these are big girls LOL, not small girls.
    To be honest. COMPLETELY HONEST from the provider's perspective. It isn't a SIZE issue with the AA clients. It is an ATTITUDE issue.

    NO ONE likes being treated poorly, that particular client population tends to have a stereotypical treatment of the staff. NOT SAYING ALL. But ENOUGH that the reputation is there. IF THIS IS YOU. , or someone you know, take it to heart and help out.

    THAT IS WHAT THIS BOARD IS ALL ABOUT -.

    If NOT you. Congrats. And thank you for supporting single mothers 😛.

  9. #13446
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I see she got a armed robbery charge. I don't know the details and I won't find anyone guilty of a charge until they have their day but man. That doesn't seem in her character in the least. And the fucking kids. Such a shame. Seems the end for most of these girls is either death or the klinker.
    The one in PG?

  10. #13445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 322
    Quote Originally Posted by BareOnly2018  [View Original Post]
    The lady whose daughter called the cops on her for DUI, was that not Roxanne? I haven't seen her in over a year because of bad service. But it definitely looked like her.
    No. That is NOT Roxanne.

  11. #13444

    Fake?

    This seems fake but. On the off chance it's not. Anyone know her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...731/4237181867

  12. #13443

    Sam. Samantha

    I see she got a armed robbery charge. I don't know the details and I won't find anyone guilty of a charge until they have their day but man. That doesn't seem in her character in the least. And the fucking kids. Such a shame. Seems the end for most of these girls is either death or the klinker.

  13. #13442

    I don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by BareOnly2018  [View Original Post]
    The lady whose daughter called the cops on her for DUI, was that not Roxanne? I haven't seen her in over a year because of bad service. But it definitely looked like her.
    If you're talking about Roxanne Rios, I don't think so. I haven't seen her myself but in her ads, never seen that neck tattoo.

  14. #13441

    Roxanne

    The lady whose daughter called the cops on her for DUI, was that not Roxanne? I haven't seen her in over a year because of bad service. But it definitely looked like her.

  15. #13440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 322
    Quote Originally Posted by CutOff  [View Original Post]
    Certainly no "new girl." It's Gummy Bear, also known as Dee (or Denise if you're feeling formal). She's back on the candy, and this time it has her hallucinating that anyone with a negative opinion of her is "Michael." I noticed one of your gentlemen refer to her as "gross" a few weeks ago and you've guessed it. That person must be "Michael. " Couldn't be a client she had who noticed her decreasing hygiene practices. Oh, no. Has to be "Michael. " Funny thing is, she accused me of having several sockpuppet senior accounts here despite me being new, and most of you guys being here for years. Asked her to point out one, just one post of me saying anything about her. She can't do it.

    Claims to have lost weight after some heart issue. But I doubt the hygiene is different. On top of all of that, she's on the run from Uncle Carmine.

    Sadly, she's (still) a hard pass.
    Thanks for the heads up but I'm going to be honest, I think everyone who's been here for a long time knew that was Dee from that pussy pic. That one with the fucking black string and the other one (that she thankfully stopped posting) with her fucking fingernails dirty as hell have given me nightmares for years.

    I am sorry that she is going through shit though. When she has her shit together it is a easy and certain 15 minute BJ. I would not advise BBFS with anyone who is a "come one, come all BBFS" provider. That is just Russian roulette. At least lie to me and tell me that I'm the only one that you are allowing BBFS to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape