Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 972 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 14579
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13424

    Anna. Red Raspberry

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reports on this one? I see some from 2022, thinking about pulling the trigger when I'm in town. PM is fine if you want to remain private. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/redraspberry
    Guys thanks for the recommendations through PM and in reply to the above post. I reached out to Anna and scheduled an appointment with her. As you all said, great time, very accommodating and fun to be with. A+ head game, banging body for a woman her age and she really knows how to please a man in a very clean and safe environment. Thanks again. I highly recommend if someone is looking for someone new to see.

  2. #13423

    Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by Collier239  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellas.

    I've lurked this page without membership for a long time. Finally had the nuts to make an account. Will be posting over at massage reports to give back to the community over there. I don't usually do escorts, but after reading this forum for a bit, I want to take the plunge. I'm not old, I'm under 30. I prefer my age or younger girls. Is there anyone that's easy at comms and would be a good first for me with that in mind? Appreciate the help.
    The recommendations are the good reviews found on these pages. I suggest, since you've lurked for a while before creating your account, is to go back and re-read the last 20 pages, follow the links and see a couple of well reviewed ones. You know how the forum works, you share info to get info, so see some girls and post some of your stories and others will be more apt to help you down the road. Have fun!

  3. #13422

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reports on this one? I see some from 2022, thinking about pulling the trigger when I'm in town. PM is fine if you want to remain private. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/redraspberry
    Anna is fun. She is always friendly, open to most anything and accommodating. She is a consistent companion, safe, clean and a solid choice.

  4. #13421

    Also curious as well

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Tryst and was wondering about her as well. She has changed her STG AD and now wants to upsell. Did you pull the trigger?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...-/880105863041

    https://tryst.link/escort/giadolce
    I started noticing more and more don't allow AA. Why is that? And these are big girls LOL, not small girls.

  5. #13420

    Red Raspberry my Bulgarian Goulash

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Saw her few times 4 years ago. Good looking east European, English speaking which important for me, curvy which I like, clean and onetime. Some wine then fun was had all to my satisfaction. BBJ, DATY, CFS multihour for 3 bennies it was a steal back then. Haven't seen her lately.
    Now that is a treat nice condo off east Terry road in Bonita interior done up like Key West Vibe, Clean girl and her service is out standing. Full service all door open for play. Has some what of a sugar daddy now so only posts on Tryst I guess where the money is. Still working if you want to pay double what your originally paid before. Nice girl and I do like her, you should see her room mate one time come out in a bikini said she was going down to the pool. O M G that's when I knew I could drool. Unfortunately not in the business, o well I'll stick with Anna. Ciao mongers.

  6. #13419

    GFE LMT specialist

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/678786245419

    She caught my eye.

    Anyone seen her and care to share?

    RN.
    I saw her on Tryst and was wondering about her as well. She has changed her STG AD and now wants to upsell. Did you pull the trigger?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...-/880105863041

    https://tryst.link/escort/giadolce

  7. #13418
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Besides the ass pic. In which yours truly took the day she got out of "Institution", I do know she pretty much keeps her pics up to date.
    My comment wasn't about them being up to date. I'm simply stating those pictures are pretty flattering, which in her line of work, they should be. Again, my first impression was that she appeared bigger to me than the pictures. Just my opinion.

  8. #13417

    DFK provider suggestions

    Hey folks. I'm in town for a few days and am wanting to see a good DFK provider. Feel free to DM. Any info is greatly appreciated.

  9. #13416

    Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    She's old enough to be his mother at 48. While she may be good at her craft he asked for someone under 30.
    You know, this is true. But after reading about her talents, I would be willing to give it a shot haha. I DM'd her with no luck, we'll see what happens! Let me know if it's worth the visit, I'm thinking it would be.

  10. #13415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by BTJ1971  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is out?
    She's "out" but not "free" my brother. Probably another 90 days to 6 months.

  11. #13414
    Quote Originally Posted by Raft1983  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...t/966676377302

    I can't find anything on this gal. Any help from the southern crowd would be appreciated.
    Saw her a few days ago and she is hot. Very nice and clean covered but she knows how to swallow a condom.

  12. #13413

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I think Scarlet may be just what you need.
    She's old enough to be his mother at 48. While she may be good at her craft he asked for someone under 30.

  13. #13412

    RedRasberry

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reports on this one? I see some from 2022, thinking about pulling the trigger when I'm in town. PM is fine if you want to remain private. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/redraspberry
    Saw her few times 4 years ago. Good looking east European, English speaking which important for me, curvy which I like, clean and onetime. Some wine then fun was had all to my satisfaction. BBJ, DATY, CFS multihour for 3 bennies it was a steal back then. Haven't seen her lately.

  14. #13411

    Nykee

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyFourFun  [View Original Post]
    A little late on this report but I have never seen Nykee due to mixed reviews on here. Anyhow, last weekend set up for a BBBJ. She is larger than her pictures and was a little wound up when I arrived. I get comfortable on the bed and she is already topless. She puts some lube on my johnson and gets to work. Pretty disappointing that she tells me not to CIM. Ugh, that's what a BBBJ is in my book. I would call it a slightly better than average BJ and I ended up finishing on her tits. In, out and pretty efficient with good communication. I would say Medusa gives better head, but isn't all that great to look at and comms can be dicey.
    Besides the ass pic. In which yours truly took the day she got out of "Institution", I do know she pretty much keeps her pics up to date.

  15. #13410
    Quote Originally Posted by BTJ1971  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is out?
    Out?

    Out and about, I don't know.

    Home from her visit with her uncle, I believe she has been out for a few days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape