Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1084
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #994

    Seeking site

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the fence about paying for Seeking. I have a question for you guys that are paying members currently or were in the past. I'm not looking to date or go out, I just want sex. Yes, I know there is LC, STG and a few other avenues, but wanted to explore this one as well, hoping for a little lower volume or higher class than I'm finding on the other sites. Are there women on Seeking that act like a straight up escort where you can meet at their place for an hour or so, get FS and bolt? Not looking for dinner or some other kind of activity first. Just want someone to be in and out, preferably late mornings / early afternoons. I don't have a problem spending the money to join, just don't want to find out it was a waste as no one offers what I want. I know to stay away from the ones that state they are looking for fine dining, a lavish lifestyle or any of that BS and just focus on the ones that state they are looking for no strings attached. Thanks in advance for any insights you may provide.
    I have been a member on and off for years and even though it has gotten worse over the years with scammers and gps bimbos who think they're God's gift to mankind I have found great gems.

    It's worth it but you have to be prepared to put in the effort. It's a numbers game so what I do is send messages to hundreds of women to increase your chances of reply, once you weed out the scammers, the ones who want dinners or dates, the ones who want money in advance or just to "hang out". Once you get a few solid good prospects you need to get off the site ASAP, ask for a number or any other app that let's you communicate off the site and only then discuss anything sexual or ppm. NEVER discuss details on the site because you can get banned. I think is ridiculous that we all know what the site is about but if you get into details the admins get touchy. Use a burner phone or textnow app and just be direct and you'll see that more often than not it works out, just be patient and keep at it. Sometimes they reply months after my initial text LOL.

  2. #993

    Seeking question

    I'm on the fence about paying for Seeking. I have a question for you guys that are paying members currently or were in the past. I'm not looking to date or go out, I just want sex. Yes, I know there is LC, STG and a few other avenues, but wanted to explore this one as well, hoping for a little lower volume or higher class than I'm finding on the other sites. Are there women on Seeking that act like a straight up escort where you can meet at their place for an hour or so, get FS and bolt? Not looking for dinner or some other kind of activity first. Just want someone to be in and out, preferably late mornings / early afternoons. I don't have a problem spending the money to join, just don't want to find out it was a waste as no one offers what I want. I know to stay away from the ones that state they are looking for fine dining, a lavish lifestyle or any of that BS and just focus on the ones that state they are looking for no strings attached. Thanks in advance for any insights you may provide.

  3. #992

    Emma. GPS

    Definitely not a skinny mini. Says her minimum is 1 k. Hard pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-d8ed8f1d091e

  4. #991

    She's retired

    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThereBro  [View Original Post]
    Mind pming me her socials? I want to see this LOL.
    Yea I confirmed she's out of the game and focused on mom life. Happy for her, just sad to lose one of the good ones.

  5. #990
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I don't see her being worth 5 bills / hr.
    LC link dead.

    https://us.escortsliaison.com/westpa...6241ffcc5b0747

    Nice tits, but 500 is too high for what will surely be an LC level escort experience.

  6. #989

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    I don't see her being worth 5 bills / hr.

  7. #988

    Another pro. Leyna


  8. #987
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Fit traction through a dating site. How is she in the sack?
    She passed out before I could find out.

  9. #986
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    This one used to be on here under a different profile. Nice in person, but has more than a tendency to get blackout drunk. If you could hook one of those ignition lock breathalyzers to her for a date maybe it would be fine. Maybe she cleaned up? Probably not. Don't say you weren't warned.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-e33f7611130b
    Fit traction through a dating site. How is she in the sack?

  10. #985

    Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    Bro come on, she is not worth 1200. Be real bro.
    Did not say she was bro I laughed at her and and exited stage left.

  11. #984
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo11  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-1a99d29a7609

    1200 ppm was open to most everything.
    Bro come on, she is not worth 1200. Be real bro.

  12. #983

    Crossover

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Mia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-50f2cc707ca8

    Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mia1031

    Literally the same profile pictures. Upside is you know her rates and availability from Tryst.
    I don't like it when they active on both. When first starting the sb thing I would pop and then they would bolt I was like I wanted to go again ohh no that's fts.

  13. #982

    Another escort / sb

    Mia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-50f2cc707ca8

    Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mia1031

    Literally the same profile pictures. Upside is you know her rates and availability from Tryst.

  14. #981
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo11  [View Original Post]
    So you think or someone else said they were? Defintley disagree hopefully I load this right.
    My mistake. Definitely not the same.

  15. #980

    Nina and Jessii

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    If you looked back a few pages you would have seen that's she's on tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ninanaples
    So you think or someone else said they were? Defintley disagree hopefully I load this right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0173.jpg‎   IMG_0170.jpg‎   IMG_0168.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape