Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1081
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #991

    She's retired

    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThereBro  [View Original Post]
    Mind pming me her socials? I want to see this LOL.
    Yea I confirmed she's out of the game and focused on mom life. Happy for her, just sad to lose one of the good ones.

  2. #990
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I don't see her being worth 5 bills / hr.
    LC link dead.

    https://us.escortsliaison.com/westpa...6241ffcc5b0747

    Nice tits, but 500 is too high for what will surely be an LC level escort experience.

  3. #989

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    I don't see her being worth 5 bills / hr.

  4. #988

    Another pro. Leyna


  5. #987
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Fit traction through a dating site. How is she in the sack?
    She passed out before I could find out.

  6. #986
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    This one used to be on here under a different profile. Nice in person, but has more than a tendency to get blackout drunk. If you could hook one of those ignition lock breathalyzers to her for a date maybe it would be fine. Maybe she cleaned up? Probably not. Don't say you weren't warned.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-e33f7611130b
    Fit traction through a dating site. How is she in the sack?

  7. #985

    Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    Bro come on, she is not worth 1200. Be real bro.
    Did not say she was bro I laughed at her and and exited stage left.

  8. #984
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo11  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-1a99d29a7609

    1200 ppm was open to most everything.
    Bro come on, she is not worth 1200. Be real bro.

  9. #983

    Crossover

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Mia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-50f2cc707ca8

    Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mia1031

    Literally the same profile pictures. Upside is you know her rates and availability from Tryst.
    I don't like it when they active on both. When first starting the sb thing I would pop and then they would bolt I was like I wanted to go again ohh no that's fts.

  10. #982

    Another escort / sb

    Mia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-50f2cc707ca8

    Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mia1031

    Literally the same profile pictures. Upside is you know her rates and availability from Tryst.

  11. #981
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo11  [View Original Post]
    So you think or someone else said they were? Defintley disagree hopefully I load this right.
    My mistake. Definitely not the same.

  12. #980

    Nina and Jessii

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    If you looked back a few pages you would have seen that's she's on tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ninanaples
    So you think or someone else said they were? Defintley disagree hopefully I load this right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0173.jpg‎   IMG_0170.jpg‎   IMG_0168.jpg‎  

  13. #979
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo11  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-1a99d29a7609

    1200 ppm was open to most everything.
    If you looked back a few pages you would have seen that's she's on tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ninanaples

  14. #978

    Jessi

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-1a99d29a7609

    1200 ppm was open to most everything.

  15. #977

    A waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I tried to connect with her while I was in Tampa the last few days and things were going well. She was responsive and very upfront, which gave me some pro vibes to be honest. We settled for a good ppm (and suddenly she couldn't host and started changing what she agreed to (BBBJ, BBFS, MSOG). She said it would be one and done and that she isn't on birth control so protection is mandatory now, plus she couldn't host anymore so she could "make me nut really quick in the car". I told her it wasn't going to work out and she blew up on me. Called me a small dick white boy among other things. She blocked me but not before grabbing these pics so I can warn everyone. Buyer beware.
    This one has some sort of mental deficiency. Always online, will communicate seemingly, then blow up on you. Not sure how she even has an account anymore, the site is extra lenient on women.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape