Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 7995
-
03-04-26 07:19 #7560Regular Member

Posts: 14One of the Best
I've been with Olivia several times now and it just gets better every time I see her. She is a very classy and she does not come cheap but she is so worth it. She has a beautiful house and is the most gracias escort I've ever been with.
-
03-04-26 04:48 #7559Senior Member

Posts: 40This one was off Arkadelphia.
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 18:23 #7558Senior Member

Posts: 416Unkown
I found a 2025 possession arrest and an older phone number:
Originally Posted by Thetilly
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...g/151765210169
Not much else is popping up, just wanted to say she appears "real".
-
03-02-26 17:51 #7557Senior Member

Posts: 229Any Info?
Does anyone have any info on this one? Googled the phone number and came up empty. Reverse image searches come back to the ad. I tried searching here but there is no name to search for. Thans in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/549091100099
-
03-02-26 12:42 #7556Senior Member

Posts: 72Mya
Initial response took about half a day. She stayed in constant communication after we set something up. Next day took a small bit of time for initial response and then again was great after as we made plans and met.
Originally Posted by RichardH
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 11:54 #7555Senior Member

Posts: 143Can't get her to reply anymore.
Originally Posted by Troperon
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 11:52 #7554Senior Member

Posts: 1435 Idiots
https://www.rocketcitynow.com/articl...0-903fe5595884
Originally Posted by Benevolent1991
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 10:22 #7553Senior Member

Posts: 268What location. There are distinct crews in Homewood, Irondale, Hoover, Fultondale, and downtown. Location tells us which crew and helps decisions. To my knowledge on the Fultondale and dt crews have wver offerd BBBJ and that was always an upcharge. You may have found a gem.
Originally Posted by Mrkl35
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 09:36 #7552Senior Member

Posts: 72Saw another ad for Mya from a different site with a very distinct tattoo that I recognized from a year ago or so ago, and proceeded with caution. Took a bit to get a response but after we began talking coms were reliable. We set up an outcall. She asked for a deposit but agreed to meet without after finding out I only had cash. Unfortunately I had to cancel the outcall last minute but she was very chill about it. Reached out the next day for an incall and everything went smoothly. I texted en route and she was waiting to let me in at arrival. She was friendly and looked exactly like her photos. Maybe 5'5" or 5'6", super slender, beautiful a cups and a pretty face. Good hygiene and a clean room in a safe area. Some evidence of partying on the premises but none on her and she was quite coherent. Some of her contact info was identifying and she was for sure an appropriate age.
Originally Posted by RichardH
[View Original Post]
The donation for a hh was closer to what I'd give for someone on Tryst for longer time. There aren't many pretty young spinners out there so I decided to pull the trigger. Law of supply and demand does not favor the picky sadly.
Visit sent well. Menu seemed pretty open, daty was on the table. Felt amazing even with a cover on. I will repeat but probably for QVs.
Be safe!
-
03-02-26 04:59 #7551Senior Member

Posts: 90I thought the age range in the bill was like 12 and below, or maybe even younger than that. Maybe because I'm not into skinny women but could a 12 year old or younger pass for older? And I remember when I was younger, my belly did not extrude as much as it does now. 😂.
Originally Posted by Hbergeron
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 04:54 #7550Senior Member

Posts: 90I think you are correct. At the very bottom, there is normally a legal disclaimer stating that meeting is for your time. I've noticed, at least in Tuscaloosa, when they conduct them, theirs don't display it.
Originally Posted by WhatNot
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 22:12 #7549Senior Member

Posts: 40They are all over Listcrawler. I texted three and the one I saw was the first to respond and set up. I really don't think it would matter which add because I am 99% sure it would be a different girl each time. Basically whoever was available. It was good enough that I will cross my fingers and try again.
Originally Posted by Thetilly
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 17:22 #7548Senior Member

Posts: 200Y'all, remember Gov. Meemaw signed the the Child Predator Death Penalty Act on February 12th. It takes affect on 10/1/2026. You know they'll be chomping at the bit to convict & execute someone ASAP. So remember that, and it may be time to hang up the pecker and call it a day. Following through on one of those ads, or any ad, could literally put you in a life or death situation.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
https://governor.alabama.gov/newsroo...-act-into-law/
-
02-28-26 12:32 #7547Senior Member

Posts: 1701You are definitely correct if you look in the ads both of them they list the age as 69 anytime a ridiculous age is posted in the ad you may pretty safely assume that something is wrong potentially a sting operation never see anyone without confirming their age through a text message so there will be no question as to whether you are meeting someone that potentially is under age that way you have their own claim that they are of legal age. Personally I would never see anyone unless they claim to be 21 years of age or older just my two cents. MJ.
Originally Posted by WhatNot
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 09:31 #7546Senior Member

Posts: 229Latina Link
Do you have a link for her? Phone number? Anyway to contact her?
Originally Posted by Mrkl35
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






