Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 533 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 7989
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7539
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    Thought the same thing. He is running for senate BTW.

    However, although it looks the same. She said numerous times that she was 22. Still weird things with her.
    Senate, thanks right. Thanks.

    I'm sure they are changing tactics but that format is too similar. I'd stay as far away from that as possible.

  2. #7538
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    That ad format is used by local agencies in conjunction with a group out of Fultondale whose founder is running for governor. It's a trap. Don't contact.
    Thought the same thing. He is running for senate BTW.

    However, although it looks the same. She said numerous times that she was 22. Still weird things with her.

  3. #7537
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    Care to share?
    That ad format is used by local agencies in conjunction with a group out of Fultondale whose founder is running for governor. It's a trap. Don't contact.

  4. #7536

    Maybe you might be interested?

    I had some of the best pussy and head in a long time with Kior. I been twice already so maybe a gem for you guys? Also share any gems with me if you have them.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2143045172

  5. #7535
    Quote Originally Posted by EMD830  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/202390329

    Has anyone met her in the last few years.
    I follow her on FB. She is a very serious user of age-reducing photo filters so there is probably a high probability of surprise when you meet her in person.

  6. #7534
    Quote Originally Posted by EMD830  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/202390329

    Has anyone met her in the last few years.
    It has been a few years but she was at that time one of the best experiences I had. Excellent oral skills great BBBJ and TUMA. She was a little on the thick side but could take a pounding. I see now she supposedly does anal so may be worth a return trip.

  7. #7533

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    300 qv. And something's not right, she said something to me that left me thinking throwing my money away would be the least of my problems.
    Care to share?

  8. #7532

    Hannah Woods

    Been wondering about her myself. Anybody have reasonably recent intel?

  9. #7531

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    300 qv. And something's not right, she said something to me that left me thinking throwing my money away would be the least of my problems.
    Care to share what it was? For me it would be the 300 qv.

  10. #7530

    Hannah Woods

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/202390329

    Has anyone met her in the last few years.

  11. #7529
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/593887851127

    I've seen this ad up before. Anyone know anything?
    Something just seems off about the ad.

  12. #7528

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/593887851127

    I've seen this ad up before. Anyone know anything?
    300 qv. And something's not right, she said something to me that left me thinking throwing my money away would be the least of my problems.

  13. #7527

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/593887851127

    I've seen this ad up before. Anyone know anything?

  14. #7526

    Ap

    Quote Originally Posted by JMack247  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be using Amanda pandas pictures so what's up with that?
    Those are Amanda Panda's pics. I thought the same thing. AP is in Huntsville.

  15. #7525
    Quote Originally Posted by JMack247  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be using Amanda pandas pictures so what's up with that?
    I don't know- all I know is that I had a very enjoyable time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape