Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 447 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 6704
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6194
    Everything in on the table bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bainkable  [View Original Post]
    Great time, sensual L1, super sexy, tall, nice mm ass and tits, don't think anything else is on the table, (I wish), great massage and finish. Felt amazing after. Will repeat. Contact info is on this thread.

  2. #6193

    Ani Castro

    Great time, sensual L1, super sexy, tall, nice mm ass and tits, don't think anything else is on the table, (I wish), great massage and finish. Felt amazing after. Will repeat. Contact info is on this thread.

  3. #6192

    Alma

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloTongue  [View Original Post]
    Useless info, got more info? Web site etc.
    Pretty sure this is who he's referring to.

    https://booksy.com/en-us/1424427_alm...134763_orlando

  4. #6191

    1st time post here we go

    Let me start off by saying I've been on the site for years and finally made an account so here's some intel I have.

    Cozy. It's okay I believe they are closed for renovations.

    AK- been going there for years would get a 30 min session and drop a $50 tip for HE now they are actually asking for 1 rose (nope I'm good).

    Spa off hoffner- girls are smokin hot (20's-30's) however the prices can be steep setting you back $380 for FS (high roller prices imo).

    Spa off Conroy- girls are good looking but I think they are going through some change in management so don't know what's going on with that.

    BO- used to go there but stopped since they have Asian girls mixed in.

    BTW I stick to what's around MCO so these are the places I regular.

    Oh I have a lot more info just ask and I can give but this is just a brief overview of what my experience has been.

  5. #6190
    Quote Originally Posted by TupacAndP  [View Original Post]
    Pretty good massage, decent finish. She has a really big nice ass and tits. I'll keep her in my back pocket.
    Useless info, got more info? Web site etc.

  6. #6189

    Alma

    Pretty good massage, decent finish. She has a really big nice ass and tits. I'll keep her in my back pocket.

  7. #6188

    Ani castro

    Quote Originally Posted by Black22  [View Original Post]
    Late report as I saw Ani back in early January. She has a nice office in the Thornton Park area, and with how cold it was that week, the heated massage table was a very welcome touch.

    Ani looks just like her photos actually taller than I expected, probably around 5'10". Well put together, slim build, super nice MM rack, very attractive. The massage itself was excellent. After the flip, she stripped down to a thong and panties, did a little sliding and offered an upgraded full-body for $. Top came off, more sliding, lots of roaming leading to a sensual finish.

    There have been questions floating around about her background. She is Brazilian and has a noticeable accent and at the time it seemed off after some reflection, I'd have agree with a previous poster who called out her having the ladyboy voice, with a latin twist.

    I'll just say that in person she presents exactly as you see in her photos. Without overanalyzing it, I had a great experience overall.

    Regardless of any speculation, she was attentive, and clearly knows how to provide a quality session.
    She offers a great massage and a hell of a sensual finish no need to over think this enjoy nothing like her or orlando back home will be visiting soon that's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  8. #6187

    Contact details?

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesToDream14  [View Original Post]
    Rubi is about 5"9 athletic slim. Super sweet will definitely repeat. As always YMMV.
    Share of the contact details or would you rather do via DM?

  9. #6186

    Sounds Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    About 3 or 4 years back I recall receiving a topless L1 happy ending and the impression I received was nothing more will be offered. Nonetheless the body rub was sensual and she even used hair! LOL to brush up against my junk but her hair was a lot longer a few years ago than the current pics in her ad.
    Thanks for the heads up! I think I'll have to go see what she's all about, just looking for something different to add to the rotation.

  10. #6185
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    I recall seeing her a few years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by LongwoodStitch  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one? Goes by Mia / chaneL.

    I tried searching through the forums but noting comes up. Quoted $. 6 for hr.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...e-night-67939.

    https://m.adultsearch.com/us/florida...y-rubs/3150601
    About 3 or 4 years back I recall receiving a topless L1 happy ending and the impression I received was nothing more will be offered. Nonetheless the body rub was sensual and she even used hair! LOL to brush up against my junk but her hair was a lot longer a few years ago than the current pics in her ad.

  11. #6184

    Mia / chaneL

    Does anyone have any info on this one? Goes by Mia / chaneL.

    I tried searching through the forums but noting comes up. Quoted $. 6 for hr.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...e-night-67939.

    https://m.adultsearch.com/us/florida...y-rubs/3150601

  12. #6183

    Box is full

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    I had some fee time so reached out to Natalia. She said that yes she would see me she is actually more open in Time frames these days. Went to her nice quiet apartment she greeted me with a hug and a nice DFK, Natalia had the shower ready for me with nice fresh clean towels which I took advantage of take a nice hot shower get ready for that massage. As usual her massage is good and the extras are even better. If you have time and just want to relax and release some tension go see Natalia she still has the same number and is in the Metro West area.

    Have fun.

    GR01 '.
    Your inbox is full.

  13. #6182

    Ani Castro

    Late report as I saw Ani back in early January. She has a nice office in the Thornton Park area, and with how cold it was that week, the heated massage table was a very welcome touch.

    Ani looks just like her photos — actually taller than I expected, probably around 5'10". Well put together, slim build, super nice MM rack, very attractive. The massage itself was excellent. After the flip, she stripped down to a thong and panties, did a little sliding and offered an upgraded full-body for $. Top came off, more sliding, lots of roaming leading to a sensual finish.

    There have been questions floating around about her background. She is Brazilian and has a noticeable accent and at the time it seemed off after some reflection, I'd have agree with a previous poster who called out her having the ladyboy voice, with a latin twist.

    I'll just say that in person she presents exactly as you see in her photos. Without overanalyzing it, I had a great experience overall.

    Regardless of any speculation, she was attentive, and clearly knows how to provide a quality session.

  14. #6181

    Lily

    I reviewed Lily, she advertises on Craigslist also. I believe it was on 2/12/2026 that I left the review on this thread. Go read that one. Not a whole lot of reviews on her that I have seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanAss  [View Original Post]
    Does this one offer FS? https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ubs-95929.html

    If not, who does? I wouldn't mind a Latina provider. If they can come to me, even better!

  15. #6180

    Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax324  [View Original Post]
    I know people were asking about her and yes she is back.

    It'd been a while since I visited her. Took a chance and she's back in town and available. If you've never seen her, she's definitely worth it. Still one of the best massages I've ever had. I'd be willing to visit visit just for that a few times. Still an all natural latin beauty. There are plenty of reviews of her service and you will not be disappointed.

    This is her old rubrankings link. Can verify that the number is still good. https://rubrankings.com/united-state...aaa-36542.html#listing_tab.

    If you want something new or to reconnect, give her a call. Always leave smiling.
    Damn wish I could see her. I think she black listed me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape