Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 447 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 6704
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6179

    FS Offered?

    Does this one offer FS? https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ubs-95929.html

    If not, who does? I wouldn't mind a Latina provider. If they can come to me, even better!

  2. #6178

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Dietcoke  [View Original Post]
    Gave the Latina spa on hoffner a shot after seeing a few posts. I believe her name is Reima, recently moved down from Chicago but she had DD naturals and was super thick. Gave a standard massage and one of the best l1's, she got fully nude and got on top with cat facing me while stroking and dirty talking. Will definitely be repeating. $. 6 roses for 30 minutes.
    Curious about this one as well?

  3. #6177

    Caro

    Quote Originally Posted by MolonLabe87  [View Original Post]
    There are 3 women there.

    Alma, Karen and Caro.

    Each of them will do L1 and topless minimum.

    I've had more luck with Alma and Caro after additional visits. Caro's breasts are amazing.

    YMMV as with anything in this hobby.
    Really Caro amazing breast? I'll have to try. Karyn's are phenomenal. Natural hangers and super suckable. How do you make an appointment with Caro? The same number on https://booksy.com/en-us/1424427_alm...134763_orlando ?

  4. #6176

    Karyn!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Karen you're talking about? I didn't realize they all worked out of the same spot. Will have to check her out when I'm in the area again.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...916981604.html
    That's my Karyn! I was wondering what happened to her!!

  5. #6175

    Karyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    She's good people and offers a good service. I have seen her on / off for a couple of years but have not gone to her in a while. Mainly because I don't go to that side of town often. For me the menu is wide open after the massage. YMMV. I don't remember the rates.
    I recognize this room. This used to be where I would go for Karyn. She was awesome. The number I would text stopped working. What is the new number now to talk to the head lady? I would love to see Karyn again.

  6. #6174

    Val

    Had a chance to make an appointment with Val in lake mary recently. It was easy setup and body rub was nice and lasted about an hour. On flip L1. Very talkative but if you're ok with that a great experience. Will be back.

  7. #6173
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Going to test the waters, but I can't find number or link. Little help please. On another note, there is a provider on adult search offering tantra services for the next week in Kissimmee. I think her name is something Jade. Stay away. Can provide more details upon request.
    https://anicastrospa.com/

  8. #6172

    Ani Castro

    Going to test the waters, but I can't find number or link. Little help please. On another note, there is a provider on adult search offering tantra services for the next week in Kissimmee. I think her name is something Jade. Stay away. Can provide more details upon request.

  9. #6171

    Rubi

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesToDream14  [View Original Post]
    Rubi is about 5"9 athletic slim. Super sweet will definitely repeat. As always YMMV.
    Got a link.

  10. #6170
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Bebe uses fake pictures in her ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax324  [View Original Post]
    I know people were asking about her and yes she is back.

    It'd been a while since I visited her. Took a chance and she's back in town and available. If you've never seen her, she's definitely worth it. Still one of the best massages I've ever had. I'd be willing to visit visit just for that a few times. Still an all natural latin beauty. There are plenty of reviews of her service and you will not be disappointed.

    This is her old rubrankings link. Can verify that the number is still good. https://rubrankings.com/united-state...aaa-36542.html#listing_tab.

    If you want something new or to reconnect, give her a call. Always leave smiling.
    She is safe to be around and friendly but the pics in her ad are fake! She offers CBJ and body rubs and happy endings. She is quirky but friendly but definitely not! As sexy as the fake pics portray but if you like sensual body rubs with CBJ and happy endings then you will enjoy your visit but there is no full service with her no matter what and you cannot touch her in between her legs and can not eat her out or anything like that but you will get a full body massage and she is nude but lays down rules and any attempt at breaking them your session will end immediately so be smart and don't try anything with her because she gets feisty and won't tolerate unruly behavior of any kind!

  11. #6169
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    In my experience Tara is full nude L1 with outer touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhcam  [View Original Post]
    Do you have to make an appointment via text or is it walk-in? Need address. PM fine. Trying to break loose from the hit or miss of the hoffner crew.
    Once you get passed screening,. Which includes showing your ID. Tara will get into her birthday suit and stand besides the table and do L1 and your allowed to touch her breasts and her rear but NOT in between her legs also she will make you use hand sanitizers. I found the experience somewhat mechanical because you can only lightly rub her body as she is standing nude by the table but can't really grab or grope so to speak. She is a nice friendly pleasant BBW lady.

    Before she had kids she was a total knock out! Slim figured hottie! Really pretty back in the days!. Fast forward now she is wide bodied but still has a nice personality and still good looking!. I doubt there's anything past giving you a L1 while she stands nude by the table made multiple visits and was friendly with me but even when politely asking if I can kiss her body etc I was always turned down.

  12. #6168
    She screens, so you'd need to call / text them first. I think she's got someone doing admin work now, so should be a relatively smooth process.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhcam  [View Original Post]
    Do you have to make an appointment via text or is it walk-in? Need address. PM fine. Trying to break loose from the hit or miss of the hoffner crew.

  13. #6167

    Afro Cuban bo

    Rubi is about 5"9 athletic slim. Super sweet will definitely repeat. As always YMMV.

  14. #6166
    Do you have to make an appointment via text or is it walk-in? Need address. PM fine. Trying to break loose from the hit or miss of the hoffner crew.

  15. #6165
    Quote Originally Posted by DustyOldFart  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Alma. Colombian. Not quite my cup of tea, but more to be had.

    If possible, could you link the info of Karen and Caro?
    Alma is their gate keeper. There is not a separate ad or contact number for them. Ask Alma for photos and to book with one of them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape