Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 4094 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 1073 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 61408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60328

    Loop Maps

    Quote Originally Posted by Landova25  [View Original Post]
    What street gets the most action Ill have some time off this week looking to getting into some fun.
    Check here.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).

  2. #60327

    Street

    What street gets the most action Ill have some time off this week looking to getting into some fun.

  3. #60326

    Natalie

    I need a gum job. Any one seen Natalie lately?

  4. #60325
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    A lot of them die in fires. I know a few who have (rest in peace jerzee) I guess it because of them smoking and passing out but Amber was def sexy.
    Believe I saw the remnants on the corner of wilkins. They had it taped off for several days as they investigated. RIP. Every life counts.

  5. #60324
    Quote Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen  [View Original Post]
    Across the country, the smell is the same for the addict SWs. It's no typical body odor or sweat. I have always just assumed it was an H smell coming out through their skin. Can anyone confirm?
    Dude you ain't smelled nothing until you've had that little cum bucket Kiara let out some cum burps in your closed window snow covered vehicle. Even in the dead winter, I dropped all ,4 and aired it out. No reason these cumsters. Cum dumpsters, can't get some breath rinse or toothpaste from these ubiquitous health trucks parked all over WW or BP.

  6. #60323
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her up by the busy bee. I never had an issue with her only this time I had to take to get some meds. And after that she took a good while to "Get Ready".

    In the end it was worth it. A nice BBBJ followed by me railing her any way I wanted. Blasted deep in her guts and dropped off where I found her DMG was standard. Pics for reference.
    She looks good for a Senior walker. Been round the block, but keeps herself up. Juz added her to the to-do list.

  7. #60322

    Goldie

    Scooped her up by the busy bee. I never had an issue with her only this time I had to take to get some meds. And after that she took a good while to "Get Ready".

    In the end it was worth it. A nice BBBJ followed by me railing her any way I wanted. Blasted deep in her guts and dropped off where I found her DMG was standard. Pics for reference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250802_150448411~2.jpg‎   IMG_20250919_102030629_AE.jpg‎  

  8. #60321

    Waymo

    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see the Waymo car circling near the triangle and circle?
    Saw it over by the stadium. Pretty sure it's like the Google car that went around taking pics of street years ago.

  9. #60320
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is still out and about? If she has working digits, inbox me.

    Phyuck!
    Saw her a couple weeks ago for the second time. She gave me her number but unfortunately I lost it.

  10. #60319

    Gia

    Has anybody seen Gia?

  11. #60318

    What is that odor?

    Across the country, the smell is the same for the addict SWs. It's no typical body odor or sweat. I have always just assumed it was an H smell coming out through their skin. Can anyone confirm?

  12. #60317

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Discrete empty your box.
    Cleared some space.

  13. #60316

    Waymo

    Anybody see the Waymo car circling near the triangle and circle?

  14. #60315

    Cole

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    Had a very nice date with cole the other night. Scooped her up by the busy bee during the snowstorm. Appreciate the recommend kendude,. She is a pleasant date and doesn't bring the drama. Also takes her hygiene very seriously which is a major plus. Will date her again for sure. -DC.
    Discrete empty your box.

  15. #60314

    Cole

    Had a very nice date with cole the other night. Scooped her up by the busy bee during the snowstorm. Appreciate the recommend kendude,. She is a pleasant date and doesn't bring the drama. Also takes her hygiene very seriously which is a major plus. Will date her again for sure. -DC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape