Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 61370
-
03-01-26 12:40 #60290Regular Member

Posts: 14Natalie
I need a gum job. Any one seen Natalie lately?
-
02-28-26 21:14 #60289Senior Member

Posts: 1318Believe I saw the remnants on the corner of wilkins. They had it taped off for several days as they investigated. RIP. Every life counts.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 19:47 #60288Senior Member

Posts: 1318Dude you ain't smelled nothing until you've had that little cum bucket Kiara let out some cum burps in your closed window snow covered vehicle. Even in the dead winter, I dropped all ,4 and aired it out. No reason these cumsters. Cum dumpsters, can't get some breath rinse or toothpaste from these ubiquitous health trucks parked all over WW or BP.
Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 19:42 #60287Senior Member

Posts: 1318She looks good for a Senior walker. Been round the block, but keeps herself up. Juz added her to the to-do list.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 16:24 #60286Senior Member

Posts: 540Goldie
Scooped her up by the busy bee. I never had an issue with her only this time I had to take to get some meds. And after that she took a good while to "Get Ready".
In the end it was worth it. A nice BBBJ followed by me railing her any way I wanted. Blasted deep in her guts and dropped off where I found her DMG was standard. Pics for reference.
-
02-27-26 19:29 #60285Senior Member

Posts: 277Waymo
Saw it over by the stadium. Pretty sure it's like the Google car that went around taking pics of street years ago.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 14:25 #60284Senior Member

Posts: 44Saw her a couple weeks ago for the second time. She gave me her number but unfortunately I lost it.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 09:05 #60283Regular Member

Posts: 3Gia
Has anybody seen Gia?
-
02-27-26 06:35 #60282Senior Member

Posts: 506What is that odor?
Across the country, the smell is the same for the addict SWs. It's no typical body odor or sweat. I have always just assumed it was an H smell coming out through their skin. Can anyone confirm?
-
02-26-26 12:37 #60281Senior Member

Posts: 304Inbox
Cleared some space.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 12:34 #60280Senior Member

Posts: 367Waymo
Anybody see the Waymo car circling near the triangle and circle?
-
02-25-26 11:26 #60279Senior Member

Posts: 320Cole
Discrete empty your box.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 22:32 #60278Senior Member

Posts: 304Cole
Had a very nice date with cole the other night. Scooped her up by the busy bee during the snowstorm. Appreciate the recommend kendude,. She is a pleasant date and doesn't bring the drama. Also takes her hygiene very seriously which is a major plus. Will date her again for sure. -DC.
-
02-23-26 20:38 #60277Senior Member

Posts: 408Search Function
There are a few Ambers that have been reviewed on this board. In the upper right hand corner. Underneath all those numbers if you tap on it, the drop-down box appears I've got an arrow pointing to it. You can use different search terms.
Originally Posted by JoeTheMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 17:15 #60276Senior Member

Posts: 1318Apparently dude didn't heed my advice and it proved costly. Hopefully they didn't take his ride.
Originally Posted by LiluziVet
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




