Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 29300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27830

    Is this today?

    Quote Originally Posted by BPecker  [View Original Post]
    Went to Angel spa on the Southside, a pretty young lady answered the door in a short black nightie. She said her name was Evette or something like that. She showed me to a room and gave me a big hug, I realized then that she had no panties on. I rubbed her soft butt and she asked if I wanted Boom boom. I gave her the hhr house fee and she wanted to negotiate for extras. We decided on BJ. She immediately put a cover on my finger and a bag on my dick and started to work. After about 5 minutes we heard someone at the door. She got dressed and lead him to another room. She came back and started going at it like a jack hammer. I wasn't going to let myself finish to quickly, after a few minutes she took the bag off and started BBBJ. I CIM, she cleaned me up and said we will finish massage next time. I was on the table no more than 15 minutes.
    Been there day before yestersay, As per julie she mentioned she was only one working there rn. Wonder who this young provider is.

  2. #27829

    South keystone foot spa

    Apologies if this is getting posted twice.

    Located at carson. Reached there at opening time. Had to wait for mayyyybe 10 minutes. The entrance and parking is pretty forward. Luna received me. The last time I came to this place was in October. The place is good with may 3 rooms. Could only see one masseuse. Took 50 for hhr. Gave me a solid stretch. Like the rub. Came in contact with junior pre flip, negotiated on type of service. Paid. 130 for CFS. Got onto top and showcased her natural c's, was wondering why she came on top, only to realize that she started to place the cover and go on with cg. No kissings no foreplay direct action. She rode me well. Didn't seem artificial at all. Went on to give doggy. She got decent ass. At end asked if I can cum on her face. She said no and instead directed towards her tits.

    Looks: early 30's, 6. 5/10.

    Body:7. 5/10.

    Service:8/10.

    WIR: Given that we formed a friendship I hope she gives a better GFE next time.

  3. #27828

    Leslie's

    Quote Originally Posted by XandirHunt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have good hours for Lesley's? Or maybe a good number for Bobo? Went by Friday afternoon and nobody home. Texted the number on the door and got no reply. DMs ok, but anybody know best way to get in?
    Went by again Saturday morning and still no sign of activity. You guys did say Bobo is supposedly back, right?

  4. #27827
    Quote Originally Posted by BPecker  [View Original Post]
    Went to Angel spa on the Southside, a pretty young lady answered the door in a short black nightie. She said her name was Evette or something like that. She showed me to a room and gave me a big hug, I realized then that she had no panties on. I rubbed her soft butt and she asked if I wanted Boom boom. I gave her the hhr house fee and she wanted to negotiate for extras. We decided on BJ. She immediately put a cover on my finger and a bag on my dick and started to work. After about 5 minutes we heard someone at the door. She got dressed and lead him to another room. She came back and started going at it like a jack hammer. I wasn't going to let myself finish to quickly, after a few minutes she took the bag off and started BBBJ. I CIM, she cleaned me up and said we will finish massage next time. I was on the table no more than 15 minutes.
    Angel Spa is definitely high volume. Been there 4 times and interrupted every time, but only one provider. No way would I go on weekend or peak hours. It's definitely a drive-thru experience but they've had some good ones. Thought they had two working there again. If we had more people posting reviews, we'd have more info and more options. Theres hidden gems out there but someone got to TOFTT and post.

  5. #27826

    Disappointed

    Went to Angel spa on the Southside, a pretty young lady answered the door in a short black nightie. She said her name was Evette or something like that. She showed me to a room and gave me a big hug, I realized then that she had no panties on. I rubbed her soft butt and she asked if I wanted Boom boom. I gave her the hhr house fee and she wanted to negotiate for extras. We decided on BJ. She immediately put a cover on my finger and a bag on my dick and started to work. After about 5 minutes we heard someone at the door. She got dressed and lead him to another room. She came back and started going at it like a jack hammer. I wasn't going to let myself finish to quickly, after a few minutes she took the bag off and started BBBJ. I CIM, she cleaned me up and said we will finish massage next time. I was on the table no more than 15 minutes.

  6. #27825

    What a waste!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    Quick extra $20 all she got to do is figure out which one you don't want and give you with that one so you can cough up 20 to get the one you want. No matter how many.
    After visiting a few times over the years. I'd rather save my money for DI. Significantly better return on investment.

  7. #27824

    Hello Friends.

    I'm in desperate need of some big naturals! I'm not looking for some big some "nice bs" or some "pretty big cs". I need some hangers, some swing low sweet chariots. Some big soft knockers is the only cure for what I have. Feel free to private message if that's your comfort level. - thanks in advance.

  8. #27823

    Hello Friends

    Little help my friends, I'm in desperate need of some big naturals. I'm not talking some "nice bs" or some "pretty big cs". I need some hangers, some swing low sweet chariots. Reply or shoot me a message. Don't care about service level either, just need to see some big soft knockers. — Thanks in advance.

  9. #27822

    Lesleys

    Anyone have good hours for Lesley's? Or maybe a good number for Bobo? Went by Friday afternoon and nobody home. Texted the number on the door and got no reply. DMs ok, but anybody know best way to get in?

  10. #27821

    She's smart

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgei  [View Original Post]
    What's up with Jen? She has her sister back working with her and the young one with the big rack. But when you arrive, you get who she wants you to have. If you want to choose which girl to have, it costs you another $20. What's up with that??
    Quick extra $20 all she got to do is figure out which one you don't want and give you with that one so you can cough up 20 to get the one you want. No matter how many.

  11. #27820

    MoJo Jen

    What's up with Jen? She has her sister back working with her and the young one with the big rack. But when you arrive, you get who she wants you to have. If you want to choose which girl to have, it costs you another $20. What's up with that??

  12. #27819
    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    I don't know kitty, so no idea what she looks like. But if you want skinny, go see CoCo at the muffler shop. She's skinny as fuck. And not a bad lay. I didn't click well with her, so I only went twice. But everyone else seems to like her.
    Idk Kitty either but she sounds like a one of a kind. I'll second CoCo at muffler. Nice skinny body, good smaller C bolt-ons, she can take a D and will catch on her knees. She's not really my type but for a can't-miss skinny gal, she's clearly the one I'd recommend. They probably have the best tables with a good setup, it's a house.

  13. #27818

    South

    Quote Originally Posted by PrTraveler26  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow degenerates. I've been away from the spa scene on the Southside for a bit. Been enjoying Kitty and Kiki when I could escape up north a bit. Anybody have a line on a sure thing that is skinny and not a grandma on the Southside? I made a trip a little while back to Angela with the parking out back, not my thing. I know I'm probably asking for a lot but any Kitty types here down south?
    I don't know kitty, so no idea what she looks like. But if you want skinny, go see CoCo at the muffler shop. She's skinny as fuck. And not a bad lay. I didn't click well with her, so I only went twice. But everyone else seems to like her.

  14. #27817

    Heathrow

    Could not find anyone who wanted to play last weekend. I stop by Sun spa. I had not been there in awhile. The girl that greated me was a little bigger then most the asian girls I have seen, not fay but a little softer. Chose the 1/2 hr, received a nice little rub. On the flip paid for BJ. She was nice and slow but not going deep and was not into it. After about 10 minutes she jumped on the table and said F me. She was more into it. Finished in the bag. She cleaned me up and out the door.

  15. #27816

    Southside Help

    Hello fellow degenerates. I've been away from the spa scene on the Southside for a bit. Been enjoying Kitty and Kiki when I could escape up north a bit. Anybody have a line on a sure thing that is skinny and not a grandma on the Southside? I made a trip a little while back to Angela with the parking out back, not my thing. I know I'm probably asking for a lot but any Kitty types here down south?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape