Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 1953 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 29294
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27794
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey032  [View Original Post]
    This has become my go to. Last 3 times I've drawn kity. Or Katy not sure which she is saying. One of the hotter AMP girls around. Late 30's fit very pretty.

    Door is locked she let me in with tight short skirt and smile. In the past her massages aren't terrible with teasing. I love when she straddles my ass while massaging. She wears a thong, but this time I elected to go straight to boom boom. She was happy to oblige. Great body and nice ass for an Asian. BBBJ to start. Nice and sloppy. Had to tell her to stop and so I didn't bust.

    Tried BBFS but no go so cover a must. Ass is petite but nice and bubbly in doggie. Pounded her fairly hard but made me not go too hard. Let me spank pretty hard. There is a mirror in room which is a nice touch. Positioned her in front of it the whole the. She takes direction very well and likes to talk dirty of you tell her what to say. I had her saying very naughty things which I love. Switched to mish. She slapped my face gently which I liked. Made her slap harder and she obliged. Pulled out, ripped off cover and finished on her mouth / face (not in.) past times were on ass. Trying something new next time but this place has been solid for a while. Only down fall is the location. Very public in a decent area with shops around. Glsss doors / windows and they do greet you at door for the world to see their sexy outfit. I wish they didn't do that.
    Yeah, that location is one of the worst imo.

  2. #27793

    Z Spa. Amy

    I've dated a squitter before and it's fun but messy and after the unique experience becomes normal, eh, feeling like a Ghostbuster being slimed far away from home didn't really apply to me. But then our own Farmer said she BBBJCIMWS in the BBBJ BBFS section. Pairing that up with the other reviews, I'm like this might be good. She's so-so looking, friendly, a little flirty, shorter than most and nice thicker body with some nice firm C-bolts but still squeezable. Nothing bad or special in the looks department. Take HHR Massage was average. Tease was minimal. Idc, I'm here to increase her protein intake not get a massage. Get to flip and she offers boom boom motion or HJ motion. I shake no and point to mouth. Agree to $1. She says 'ok, go get condom'. I say '19981; condom'. Then it's $1. Condom or $1. 5 no condom. Well fuck, she got me in a spot. I'm so close to muffler or JJQ. But I want a great BBJCIM, I want her best. Fine, overcharge me, LOL. I sit up on table and she takes all her clothes off and squats between my legs. Tongue up and down my inner thighs, all over the boys. Nice and slow and sensual. Reaching up with both arms rubbing my chest and takes me slowly in her mouth. Amazing start so far. No hands for quite awhile then grips it. I'm thinking she's going for the finish but then she slows back down. Her legs must've got tight bc she stood up but stayed bent over keeping her mouth locked on me. She got her legs stretched, but never stopped the action, and then squatted back down. I'm squeezing those tittys, moving her hair around so I can watch and she locks on tight and grabs me. Yeah, I'm ready for this now. I start helping her out with some rhythmic grinding into her mouth. No resistance or holding me back with her hand. Got one hand on her shoulder and other lightly on her head and start FF her. She's submissive and lets me. I never attempted to drive it down her throat, only went as far as she had gone on her own which was close enough. I pick up pace and didn't throatpie her but I'm shooting streams on the back of her tongue. She wasn't catching, she just let me blow in her mouth. She doesn't even flitch and keeps lips sealed around me. Pull out and she first gets a towel for me then grabs one for herself. Idk if she spit some leftovers or just wiped her mouth but she definitely got plenty down the hatch. One of the best BBBJCIMs I've experienced, I need to see Kitty LOL. BBBJCIM for FS charge, yeah, well. Idk how it would've gone if I insisted on less. CBJs are kinda lame, imo. Her mouth worked me for about 15 min and I never felt she pushed for me to finish. She was all smiles and said 'come back next time' several times. CIM is much better than CoCo's catching at muffler, imo. Of course, YMMV.

  3. #27792

    Downtown visit

    Hi fellow mongers.

    I see few responses for visitor tips but hoping to get some help to find spa downtown and understand tipping structure. After RTTF It seems like there is nothing downtown and the places are west and south. Thanks in advance and dm's welcome.

    Stay safe!

  4. #27791

    Old school L1 with back door grab

    Good afternoon. Been dry since my last visit to Angel. Wanted to revisit the old days of a good tease and prostrate play. In town later this week and honestly Anna and Bing don't move the needle for me but could be converted with some clarity to my fetish. As always I appreciate any feedback and if you prefer PM by all means. Thanks all.

  5. #27790

    Coral

    This has become my go to. Last 3 times I've drawn kity. Or Katy not sure which she is saying. One of the hotter AMP girls around. Late 30's fit very pretty.

    Door is locked she let me in with tight short skirt and smile. In the past her massages aren't terrible with teasing. I love when she straddles my ass while massaging. She wears a thong, but this time I elected to go straight to boom boom. She was happy to oblige. Great body and nice ass for an Asian. BBBJ to start. Nice and sloppy. Had to tell her to stop and so I didn't bust.

    Tried BBFS but no go so cover a must. Ass is petite but nice and bubbly in doggie. Pounded her fairly hard but made me not go too hard. Let me spank pretty hard. There is a mirror in room which is a nice touch. Positioned her in front of it the whole the. She takes direction very well and likes to talk dirty of you tell her what to say. I had her saying very naughty things which I love. Switched to mish. She slapped my face gently which I liked. Made her slap harder and she obliged. Pulled out, ripped off cover and finished on her mouth / face (not in.) past times were on ass. Trying something new next time but this place has been solid for a while. Only down fall is the location. Very public in a decent area with shops around. Glsss doors / windows and they do greet you at door for the world to see their sexy outfit. I wish they didn't do that.

  6. #27789

    Dfk?

    Quote Originally Posted by BPecker  [View Original Post]
    I'm wanting to to somewhere tomorrow, who does DFK?
    I don't know where I'd go for DFK.

    But I'd avoid a girl that does CIM!

  7. #27788

    Iso

    Looking for AMPs with heavy heavy teasing with no extras (or a great ass massage).

    Also would be interested in AMPs where I can service my self only with no extras? Does anyone know anywhere? They are few and far between.

  8. #27787

    Werges

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMex  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad listing its location off East St so apparently a different location than the one by Keystone. I arrive and draw Kiki. I pick HHR for. 5. She offers choice of pressure and I pick the usual. She delivers a decent, business-like massage with no tease. I am thinking that is the usual so from now on, I will only mention when it happens and not the absence. I am beginning to suspect she is a clock-watcher. She is petite with a decent figure so I will splurge anyway. On the flip, she accepts $ . 2 for FS. The 'business-like' spills over into the act, complete with uninspiring naughty-talk. Yep, essentially clock-watching. I remember to clock-watch as well so I know when quitting time is. I take the session to the 2 minute warning and have her perform L1 for finish. She gently hurries me out the door with no post-activity hug.
    I stopped in and drew Lula. Looked about 40 and was wearing a smock with only one button done, thought she had lingerie underneath but turned out to be a dress. Similar massage, no real tease and when flip happened she played with Junior and asked what I wanted. Asked for head and gave her 100. She didn't count it and stripped down to her panties and allowed petting the kitty. Head was just ok but wasn't doing it for me so we finished with standard. No clock watching from her. Shaved down below and a little soft around the belly, no ass at all. She was nice enough but was hoping for a nice round butt to squeeze as Kiki was earlier described.

  9. #27786

    Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by Maudu  [View Original Post]
    Scrubs / Anna. Regular with her. Wanted a good back walking and it was good as usual as long as you request not jumping don't want her to crack a rib which would be hard to explain away. You get the choice of touching down below or up top. No mixing because of her cleanliness. Chose below. Fulll Bush and no real excitement on her end. Usual slow sensual release. Repeat for the slow L1.

    Bobo. Like to drop off goodies for her from time to time which probably contributes to the smell of her spa. Opted for no massage because I like to see her trapeze act while getting myself hard. BBJ and you can have your way with her. Looks great. Maybe new tattoos? Fun time. It's Bobo so will repeat when I want that level of craziness.

    Visited Palindrome for the first time this week based on reports of a young hottie. Didn't see her and got the busy older gal. Safe parking compared to all the spas on Rockville. Terrible massage but good tease. $40 and my own protection. Better than average CBJ. Wanted me to go slow but too all like a champ. Will clamp on your dick and pretend she is cumming. Good enough for me. Finished in doggie deep inside her. May repeat if I can see the other girl. She was a dime a dozen.

    I like variety so will try Lilli and Summer in March. Maybe Firehouse since they have a unicorns from time to time.

    Happy mongering.
    I too saw BoBo recently. My first time since her return. She was covered in tatt's. The light in the room makes it difficult for me to see so I couldn't tell WTF I was looking at. During the cleanup phase at the end, I commented on them and pointed to what I was talking about. She laughed and scrubbed one off. Apparently they're temporary tatt's. She's fun as usual.

  10. #27785

    February Reports

    Scrubs / Anna. Regular with her. Wanted a good back walking and it was good as usual as long as you request not jumping don't want her to crack a rib which would be hard to explain away. You get the choice of touching down below or up top. No mixing because of her cleanliness. Chose below. Fulll Bush and no real excitement on her end. Usual slow sensual release. Repeat for the slow L1.

    Bobo. Like to drop off goodies for her from time to time which probably contributes to the smell of her spa. Opted for no massage because I like to see her trapeze act while getting myself hard. BBJ and you can have your way with her. Looks great. Maybe new tattoos? Fun time. It's Bobo so will repeat when I want that level of craziness.

    Visited Palindrome for the first time this week based on reports of a young hottie. Didn't see her and got the busy older gal. Safe parking compared to all the spas on Rockville. Terrible massage but good tease. $40 and my own protection. Better than average CBJ. Wanted me to go slow but too all like a champ. Will clamp on your dick and pretend she is cumming. Good enough for me. Finished in doggie deep inside her. May repeat if I can see the other girl. She was a dime a dozen.

    I like variety so will try Lilli and Summer in March. Maybe Firehouse since they have a unicorns from time to time.

    Happy mongering.

  11. #27784

    Kissing

    I'm wanting to to somewhere tomorrow, who does DFK?

  12. #27783

    Werges, no the other one

    Saw an ad listing its location off East St so apparently a different location than the one by Keystone. I arrive and draw Kiki. I pick HHR for. 5. She offers choice of pressure and I pick the usual. She delivers a decent, business-like massage with no tease. I am thinking that is the usual so from now on, I will only mention when it happens and not the absence. I am beginning to suspect she is a clock-watcher. She is petite with a decent figure so I will splurge anyway. On the flip, she accepts $ . 2 for FS. The 'business-like' spills over into the act, complete with uninspiring naughty-talk. Yep, essentially clock-watching. I remember to clock-watch as well so I know when quitting time is. I take the session to the 2 minute warning and have her perform L1 for finish. She gently hurries me out the door with no post-activity hug.

  13. #27782

    Queen Spa

    {Updating my Etiquette list. And now onto the report}.

    Had a great visit with Sindy. Again maintaining the budget so the plan is for L1. I actually need a massage so I plan to take an hour. Queen has retro pricing with. 4 for HHR and. 6 for HR. She offers pressure preference and I opt for hard, as usual. She performs an above average massage with hands and forearms. She has a better grasp of English than the others and she becomes more conversational as time goes on. On the flip, the standard. 6 for L1 which includes boob exposure. This consisted of lifting shirt and lowering bra so I can't really comment on any of her physical attributes. And, wow, she delivered the best L1 to date. (Trained by Bing? Maintained an intentional, slow motion (no jackhammer here) which included ball play. Some additional massage to round out the hour. After activities complete, we have some small talk and she throws some ego-stroking my way. Always nice to hear.

    L2 is an option. I am fairly sure FS is on the menu although I didn't specifically ask.

  14. #27781

    Recent visits part 2

    Visited Angel spa on Emerson as someone said the famous Julie is back. Reached their afternoon, she was kind of rushed and upset. But she was sweet enough to change her mood and receive me with pleasant smile and a hug. Paid 50 and took hhr.

    Explained she had a bad experience with a monger before me. Didn't get into details though. Julie, known for her gigantic boobs started with a rub massage on my back and butt area and asked if its okay with medium or easy or hard rub. She has excellent massage techniques IMHO. Got the massage for 10 minutes and upon flip, she asked how can she serve me. I ofcourse asked her for a FS with CIM as I didn't get in Kk spa. She surprisingly said yes. Took tip and cleaned my hands and junior before doing anything. Continued a tit massage on my front part with oil. Gave me a solid tit job with Bbj. Her Bbj skills are top notch and did take deep. Ended up doing mish and doggy. Her back is so sexy and you giys should definitely try her in doggy to view that. Lastly, came in her mouth while she was on her knees.

    She smiled I smiled and left the place with a snicker. Please treat them well. They are likely dealing with many problems of their own. I'm glad that there are many gentlemen in this forum who treat them with respect. Unfortunately, there are also some people who do not. In my opinion, they are hardworking humans who are not robbing anyone or doing anything wrong to you.

  15. #27780

    Recent visits part 1

    Sorry if this gets reposted.

    Went to JJQ only to see 2 trucks and went to kk spa at 38th. Got to meet sophia. She was sweet, enthusiastic and sensual. Paid hhr and tip of. 150,FS.

    Gave me a good rub on my back, hands and legs. Told me there was a sudden surge in traffic last week, Haha! On the flip asked for the tip and got out to get covers. Upon return, displayed her C's natural and slight kissing happened. Praised junior a little bit and gave BBj and 69. Got interrupted by a monger, she had to address him as there was no other provider that time. Asked if she is OK with CIM, she said NO. Instead she let me burst on her stomach and tits.

    Left happy with candy and kisses.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape