Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 14551
-
02-27-26 13:42 #13441Senior Member

Posts: 135Roxanne
The lady whose daughter called the cops on her for DUI, was that not Roxanne? I haven't seen her in over a year because of bad service. But it definitely looked like her.
-
02-26-26 17:25 #13440Senior Member

Posts: 322Thanks for the heads up but I'm going to be honest, I think everyone who's been here for a long time knew that was Dee from that pussy pic. That one with the fucking black string and the other one (that she thankfully stopped posting) with her fucking fingernails dirty as hell have given me nightmares for years.
Originally Posted by CutOff
[View Original Post]
I am sorry that she is going through shit though. When she has her shit together it is a easy and certain 15 minute BJ. I would not advise BBFS with anyone who is a "come one, come all BBFS" provider. That is just Russian roulette. At least lie to me and tell me that I'm the only one that you are allowing BBFS to.
-
02-26-26 16:25 #13439Senior Member

Posts: 173Dee / Denise M.
Certainly no "new girl." It's Gummy Bear, also known as Dee (or Denise if you're feeling formal). She's back on the candy, and this time it has her hallucinating that anyone with a negative opinion of her is "Michael." I noticed one of your gentlemen refer to her as "gross" a few weeks ago and you've guessed it. That person must be "Michael. " Couldn't be a client she had who noticed her decreasing hygiene practices. Oh, no. Has to be "Michael. " Funny thing is, she accused me of having several sockpuppet senior accounts here despite me being new, and most of you guys being here for years. Asked her to point out one, just one post of me saying anything about her. She can't do it.
Claims to have lost weight after some heart issue. But I doubt the hygiene is different. On top of all of that, she's on the run from Uncle Carmine.
Sadly, she's (still) a hard pass.
-
02-26-26 13:00 #13438Senior Member

Posts: 909Le high Stacy Oil check
Time to have my oil checked so I stopped in for the hour over haul and got all Orifice's ported and re leaved in and out. Was a half of a quart over so she proceeded to suck it out, and then both of us spit polished the truck and the hood with some fine Nectar. Adjusted the ball joints and made sure they were nice and aligned. Believed she gargled and then swallowed and then was ready to get back of the road. Seriously guys those of you who have and those of you who haven't. Do make it a point to get an appointment you won't regret it. This girl loves what she does and takes pride in making sure you leave happy and will always want to come back, I have and glad I did. Ciao mongers.
-
02-25-26 23:04 #13437Senior Member

Posts: 868Luci
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/93874591,
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/fortmyers/202612117
Second visit with her. Beautiful early 30's dominicana, dark skin, cute face and a body to die for all natural boobs. She has a tummy scar that doesn't bother me at all but YMMV. QV as I only had time for missionary and a HJ for the finish. Safe and clean location in Naples. There are other providers there and I've seen couple of those too. Only negative is no ingles and me no espagnol.Last edited by ReallyNone; 02-25-26 at 23:11. Reason: link
-
02-25-26 14:14 #13436Senior Member

Posts: 868I'm quite familiar with Spinnaker. I kinda like that place compared to RR. The only thing is after dusk popo driving around.
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
RN.
-
02-25-26 14:11 #13435Regular Member

Posts: 16Anna will treat you like a king. I saw her last year and she provided first class service!
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 18:50 #13434Senior Member

Posts: 215She responded to me
All she said was "Port charlotte".
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
Crickets after.
-
02-24-26 16:38 #13433Senior Member

Posts: 29Dayuse or hotelsbyday
I've had success with both dayuse and hotelsbyday. You can find nice enough place for under 80.
Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 15:13 #13432Senior Member

Posts: 461Can't advise on that
Well it's certainly not the Ritz so I don't believe it ever gets sold out!! LOL.
Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 14:55 #13431Senior Member

Posts: 120Short Stay
Thanks, Pork! That's a drive. But if its the only option. Should I call beforehand to see if a room is available during the day? Their site does not advertise that (probably for obvious reasons).
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 14:48 #13430Senior Member

Posts: 461Short stay
The Spinnaker Inn, Naples.
Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 14:23 #13429Senior Member

Posts: 120Short stay hotel during the day
Anyone have knowledge of a hotel / motel that does short stays during the day? Only ones that come to mind that might are the Ft Myers Inn and Golf View on 41, but I have no idea if they do, and what those places are like. I know there is a website called dayuse where you can get a nicer place during the day from mid morning till late afternoon, but I imagine those might be few and far between during season right now. I guess I'll check. But if anyone knows of a place, please let me know. Direct message is fine.
-
02-24-26 13:19 #13428Senior Member

Posts: 394Couple funny stories
It really is a small world in this world. I was once laying next to Taylor. She now out of the Biz. I was way the fuck out in the cape as I'm down in Naples. I rode the Harley that day. So she pieced both the Hog & Naples together asked if I knew a certain person. I said yes I know him very well we even did a large paint job together. So she said well I guess you know his wife then again I said yes I know them both very well. But then again maybe not that well as she stated that was her Mother. She asked that I please not say anything. Sure, umm. That was actually the first thing I was going to do when I returned home text your mother tell her hey I just fucked the shit out of your daughter lets all do a barbecue next weekend.
Another time I was on 75 headed to see Mia when I see this girl hanging out of a truck passing me blowing kisses it was Olivia.
-
02-24-26 12:50 #13427Senior Member

Posts: 394Its all good
I wasn't hating on you in the least. I haven't seen her in awhile. I do remember when I contacted her for the very first time well over a year ago I thought she was a scam.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





