Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1212
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #657

    New month new talent?

    Seems like Asiamor has a new person on site Lucy, Mkasian shows Spring is replacing Angel and MC has also someone new on site, but don't know her name yet. Pic looked good but to much retouching in the en to really have an opinion. After being spoiled by Lfei, kinda hard to choose where to go next. Maybe I will try MK for the first time. Hopefully someone else can also make a report. Be safe out there.

  2. #656
    Quote Originally Posted by CCStar  [View Original Post]
    Saw AH Lena. I like AH as their booking is very straightforward and to the point.

    What a performance. Beyond GFE IMO. From the 10 minute BBBJ to her pulling out the vibrator and really getting herself into it, it was amazing.
    3 posts.

    All 3 glowing reviews for AH.

    Hmmm.

  3. #655
    Quote Originally Posted by CCStar  [View Original Post]
    Saw AH Lena. I like AH as their booking is very straightforward and to the point.

    What a performance. Beyond GFE IMO. From the 10 minute BBBJ to her pulling out the vibrator and really getting herself into it, it was amazing.
    I got the exact same thing from Cora I think they are the same. What floor is the room on lol

  4. #654
    Quote Originally Posted by CCStar  [View Original Post]
    Saw AH Lena. I like AH as their booking is very straightforward and to the point.

    What a performance. Beyond GFE IMO. From the 10 minute BBBJ to her pulling out the vibrator and really getting herself into it, it was amazing.
    Are AH and encounter the same people?

  5. #653

    Interaction

    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Did they interact? Lots of cover swapping? No interaction and constant wipes / cover swapping always takes me out of the moment.
    Session was mostly oral, to be honest, so cover swapping wasn't an issue. As for interaction, they were both pretty focused on me, not each other. Plenty of verbal interaction between the two of them, with lots of dirty talk. But I don't get the sense they are into girl on girl action.

  6. #652

    AH Lena

    Saw AH Lena. I like AH as their booking is very straightforward and to the point.

    What a performance. Beyond GFE IMO. From the 10 minute BBBJ to her pulling out the vibrator and really getting herself into it, it was amazing.

  7. #651

    Another vote for Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDlz  [View Original Post]
    Visited Angel for the third time, first visit did the 30 minutes, second two visits did VIP. Second VIP visit showered before leaving home so skipped the shower.

    Nice b size breasts, very pretty, nice athletic body. Laid down, she laid on top and rubbed her body on my, very erotic. Moved on to a BJ, then DATY, nice clean and she seems to really enjoy it.

    Moved on to a quick BJ then on with the cover, after the main event she cleaned me up. Gave me a nice massage, then some snuggling to finish out time.

    Very enjoyable. I will visit again.

    www.mkasians.com
    Similar experience here. She's sweet and understands decent English.

    Just note her B's are definitely man mades, and she's not the hottest, but really clean, willing to please and a sweet demeanor.

  8. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzz9876  [View Original Post]
    Still recovering. This was my first ever doubles session, and it was a bit of a splurge, but holy crap. I left feeling like a freaking king. Lfei and Cora are both beautiful, sexy, attentive, playful, fun. I am going to miss them when they move on. Very highly recommended. And if you decide to do a doubles appointment, rest up and hydrate.
    Did they interact? Lots of cover swapping? No interaction and constant wipes / cover swapping always takes me out of the moment.

  9. #649

    Angel

    Visited Angel for the third time, first visit did the 30 minutes, second two visits did VIP. Second VIP visit showered before leaving home so skipped the shower.

    Nice b size breasts, very pretty, nice athletic body. Laid down, she laid on top and rubbed her body on my, very erotic. Moved on to a BJ, then DATY, nice clean and she seems to really enjoy it.

    Moved on to a quick BJ then on with the cover, after the main event she cleaned me up. Gave me a nice massage, then some snuggling to finish out time.

    Very enjoyable. I will visit again.

    www.mkasians.com

  10. #648

    Lfei and Cora

    Still recovering. This was my first ever doubles session, and it was a bit of a splurge, but holy crap. I left feeling like a freaking king. Lfei and Cora are both beautiful, sexy, attentive, playful, fun. I am going to miss them when they move on. Very highly recommended. And if you decide to do a doubles appointment, rest up and hydrate.

  11. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSoul  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lfei on the weekend, and yes as everybody mentioned. This gal is top tier. Cute, young and provides amazing services. No rush at all, everything else have been already said by others I think.

    Sometimes after going to the other options around (not much in CMH anyway) I feel ummm service was just ok / mid. I get a slight feeling of regret and say to myself. Ok I should be good for a while, but after my appointment with Lfei I left quite happy, relieved and just want to see her again, already try to make some time as soon as possible and work out something. Yes, it was really that good.

    This is their last week, I bet it's going to be hard to schedule on their last day. You might want to plan ahead like right now!!
    They give the experience you expect to have with an escort. Total pampering with an enthusiastic attitude.

    I think these 2 girls showed us how complacent we've become with subpar service in Columbus and how much better it really could be.

  12. #646

    Lfei

    I wanted to know what all the commotion was so I took time to see Lfei. I have to agree with everyone she was amazing. Washed me down from shoulder to toes. Gave me a BBBJ then on went the cover. She really sells how much she's into everything and wastes no time pleasing you. Switched positions 3 times and she was game the whole time. After my experience with her I'm stuck between wanting to try Corra or just seeing Lfei for the remainder of there visit.

  13. #645

    Lfei

    Saw Lfei on the weekend, and yes as everybody mentioned. This gal is top tier. Cute, young and provides amazing services. No rush at all, everything else have been already said by others I think.

    Sometimes after going to the other options around (not much in CMH anyway) I feel ummm service was just ok / mid. I get a slight feeling of regret and say to myself. Ok I should be good for a while, but after my appointment with Lfei I left quite happy, relieved and just want to see her again, already try to make some time as soon as possible and work out something. Yes, it was really that good.

    This is their last week, I bet it's going to be hard to schedule on their last day. You might want to plan ahead like right now!!

  14. #644

    Cora

    The other feedback is true. Cora is a breath of fresh air.

    Very clean, very accommodating and very attractive.

    Worth the donation. GFE with me. No rush. Left very happy and wanting to go back.

    https://encounter-us.com/

  15. #643

    Encounter

    Simply put please go see these girls so that they come back sooner. I had both, this was an ATF situation.

    They are pros, and they make you feel like they actually want it the entire time. Lots of moaning, interacting, encouraging, touching, and everything else. A lot of skill between the two of them and they're both hot as hell.

    I would run not walk to go see them, and ask them to come back soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape