Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1217
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #662

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by CumOnHerFace  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Lucy. Not 24 y/ o, I could tell from the pics they sent me (not the ones on their website) that she was closer to late 20's early 30's, so no surprise when I got there. Greeted at door as usual, get to room and her hand is immediately down the back of my pants rubbing her finger through my ass crack. I opt for an hour (usually only do half hour since I'm not a guy that is going to last that long). Take a quick shower, she didn't join but dried me off. Then to the massage table (20 minutes of a descent massage). Then to the bed where she slowly licked me from my face to my waist. Then she started BBBJ where she took her time licking every inch of my cock and balls. I had to slow her down so I didn't bust. Then DATY where I got her to cum, I continued eating that pussy until she was begging me to fuck her. Missionary with plenty of DFK, cowgirl, back to to missionary where I filled the bag. We cuddled for the last 10 mins. Spoke better English than most. Fun time. It was busy though, I heard a guy come to see Apple when I was there and another person showed up as I was leaving, they sent me out the back door to avoid running into one of you LOL.
    I concur. I would say probably in her 30's. But still cute face, overall decent body. But her performance was great. Great BBBJ, licked everywhere, rode at a great pace. When I was about to come she start rubbing my prostate and was a great finale.

    Caveat here. I was pretty baked when I saw her so not sure if that affects my review lol

  2. #661

    Lucy Asiamor

    Went to see Lucy. Not 24 y/ o, I could tell from the pics they sent me (not the ones on their website) that she was closer to late 20's early 30's, so no surprise when I got there. Greeted at door as usual, get to room and her hand is immediately down the back of my pants rubbing her finger through my ass crack. I opt for an hour (usually only do half hour since I'm not a guy that is going to last that long). Take a quick shower, she didn't join but dried me off. Then to the massage table (20 minutes of a descent massage). Then to the bed where she slowly licked me from my face to my waist. Then she started BBBJ where she took her time licking every inch of my cock and balls. I had to slow her down so I didn't bust. Then DATY where I got her to cum, I continued eating that pussy until she was begging me to fuck her. Missionary with plenty of DFK, cowgirl, back to to missionary where I filled the bag. We cuddled for the last 10 mins. Spoke better English than most. Fun time. It was busy though, I heard a guy come to see Apple when I was there and another person showed up as I was leaving, they sent me out the back door to avoid running into one of you LOL.

  3. #660

    Spring

    Visited Spring today for an hour VIP. She's probably 100 pounds with the typical Asian body. She was pretty, had a cups with very large nipples. Any of you guys who like large nipples will love hers. Very attentive shower beforehand. Great kissing throughout the session. BBBJ was long and slow with great eye contact. Multiple positions and she was enthusiastic during the entire event. She wasn't mechanical at all. As always YMMV, but I had a good experience.

  4. #659

    MK Spring

    Was out and about and thirsty and set up something last minute with the MK apt based on the last review. This was my first time to MK apt.

    Easy setup and responsive. APT setup is very similar to MC if you're familiar with it. Spring answered the door and let me in. Super friendly (and I think a little busy) with the turn over. Pics are decieving she is MUCH smaller than the photos might imply. MK says 104 lb but maybe soaking wet. Super slender with big eraser nips. Ad says C but those are A / B with a pushup. Dropped the donation and right to business; BBBJ was super lackluster. Mostly handwork with mouth "pops" on the head until I was ready. She requested Mish and flipped to k9 to fill the bag. 20 min Door to door. None of the shower, DATY, 69 or DFK mentioned in the previous report but I only paid for a 30 min- so maybe that's the case.

    She's fine and seemed fun and into it, but also tired and didn't want to do CG (I didn't press the matter) - she'd mentioned that I seemed large multiple times before the main action but I don't really think I am. I'd recommend her but go in with appropriate expectations.

    Side note; it should be standard to state what amt of time you donated for in your review. I'm sure there's been more than one person going into a situation expecting things based on other reviews without the knowledge of what was paid to get that experience. I was interested in DATY but that wasn't offered for the 30 m.

  5. #658

    Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSoul  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Asiamor has a new person on site Lucy, Mkasian shows Spring is replacing Angel and MC has also someone new on site, but don't know her name yet. Pic looked good but to much retouching in the en to really have an opinion. After being spoiled by Lfei, kinda hard to choose where to go next. Maybe I will try MK for the first time. Hopefully someone else can also make a report. Be safe out there.
    Saw Spring earlier today. She looks just like her photos. Thin but not a spinner, nice B–C cups, slim waist, small but nicely shaped hips. Good proportions overall.

    Friendly from the start. Nice BBBJ in the shower, and once we hit the bed she turned up the energy. Good kissing, very responsive, didn't feel mechanical.

    Long DATY session, she relaxed into it and really got into the moment. Good 69 and solid P2P before suiting up. Spent a good amount of time in cowgirl with strong DFK, mixed things up with mish and lazy dog before finishing back on top.

    www.Mkasians.com

  6. #657

    New month new talent?

    Seems like Asiamor has a new person on site Lucy, Mkasian shows Spring is replacing Angel and MC has also someone new on site, but don't know her name yet. Pic looked good but to much retouching in the en to really have an opinion. After being spoiled by Lfei, kinda hard to choose where to go next. Maybe I will try MK for the first time. Hopefully someone else can also make a report. Be safe out there.

  7. #656
    Quote Originally Posted by CCStar  [View Original Post]
    Saw AH Lena. I like AH as their booking is very straightforward and to the point.

    What a performance. Beyond GFE IMO. From the 10 minute BBBJ to her pulling out the vibrator and really getting herself into it, it was amazing.
    3 posts.

    All 3 glowing reviews for AH.

    Hmmm.

  8. #655
    Quote Originally Posted by CCStar  [View Original Post]
    Saw AH Lena. I like AH as their booking is very straightforward and to the point.

    What a performance. Beyond GFE IMO. From the 10 minute BBBJ to her pulling out the vibrator and really getting herself into it, it was amazing.
    I got the exact same thing from Cora I think they are the same. What floor is the room on lol

  9. #654
    Quote Originally Posted by CCStar  [View Original Post]
    Saw AH Lena. I like AH as their booking is very straightforward and to the point.

    What a performance. Beyond GFE IMO. From the 10 minute BBBJ to her pulling out the vibrator and really getting herself into it, it was amazing.
    Are AH and encounter the same people?

  10. #653

    Interaction

    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Did they interact? Lots of cover swapping? No interaction and constant wipes / cover swapping always takes me out of the moment.
    Session was mostly oral, to be honest, so cover swapping wasn't an issue. As for interaction, they were both pretty focused on me, not each other. Plenty of verbal interaction between the two of them, with lots of dirty talk. But I don't get the sense they are into girl on girl action.

  11. #652

    AH Lena

    Saw AH Lena. I like AH as their booking is very straightforward and to the point.

    What a performance. Beyond GFE IMO. From the 10 minute BBBJ to her pulling out the vibrator and really getting herself into it, it was amazing.

  12. #651

    Another vote for Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDlz  [View Original Post]
    Visited Angel for the third time, first visit did the 30 minutes, second two visits did VIP. Second VIP visit showered before leaving home so skipped the shower.

    Nice b size breasts, very pretty, nice athletic body. Laid down, she laid on top and rubbed her body on my, very erotic. Moved on to a BJ, then DATY, nice clean and she seems to really enjoy it.

    Moved on to a quick BJ then on with the cover, after the main event she cleaned me up. Gave me a nice massage, then some snuggling to finish out time.

    Very enjoyable. I will visit again.

    www.mkasians.com
    Similar experience here. She's sweet and understands decent English.

    Just note her B's are definitely man mades, and she's not the hottest, but really clean, willing to please and a sweet demeanor.

  13. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzz9876  [View Original Post]
    Still recovering. This was my first ever doubles session, and it was a bit of a splurge, but holy crap. I left feeling like a freaking king. Lfei and Cora are both beautiful, sexy, attentive, playful, fun. I am going to miss them when they move on. Very highly recommended. And if you decide to do a doubles appointment, rest up and hydrate.
    Did they interact? Lots of cover swapping? No interaction and constant wipes / cover swapping always takes me out of the moment.

  14. #649

    Angel

    Visited Angel for the third time, first visit did the 30 minutes, second two visits did VIP. Second VIP visit showered before leaving home so skipped the shower.

    Nice b size breasts, very pretty, nice athletic body. Laid down, she laid on top and rubbed her body on my, very erotic. Moved on to a BJ, then DATY, nice clean and she seems to really enjoy it.

    Moved on to a quick BJ then on with the cover, after the main event she cleaned me up. Gave me a nice massage, then some snuggling to finish out time.

    Very enjoyable. I will visit again.

    www.mkasians.com

  15. #648

    Lfei and Cora

    Still recovering. This was my first ever doubles session, and it was a bit of a splurge, but holy crap. I left feeling like a freaking king. Lfei and Cora are both beautiful, sexy, attentive, playful, fun. I am going to miss them when they move on. Very highly recommended. And if you decide to do a doubles appointment, rest up and hydrate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape