Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1214
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #659

    MK Spring

    Was out and about and thirsty and set up something last minute with the MK apt based on the last review. This was my first time to MK apt.

    Easy setup and responsive. APT setup is very similar to MC if you're familiar with it. Spring answered the door and let me in. Super friendly (and I think a little busy) with the turn over. Pics are decieving she is MUCH smaller than the photos might imply. MK says 104 lb but maybe soaking wet. Super slender with big eraser nips. Ad says C but those are A / B with a pushup. Dropped the donation and right to business; BBBJ was super lackluster. Mostly handwork with mouth "pops" on the head until I was ready. She requested Mish and flipped to k9 to fill the bag. 20 min Door to door. None of the shower, DATY, 69 or DFK mentioned in the previous report but I only paid for a 30 min- so maybe that's the case.

    She's fine and seemed fun and into it, but also tired and didn't want to do CG (I didn't press the matter) - she'd mentioned that I seemed large multiple times before the main action but I don't really think I am. I'd recommend her but go in with appropriate expectations.

    Side note; it should be standard to state what amt of time you donated for in your review. I'm sure there's been more than one person going into a situation expecting things based on other reviews without the knowledge of what was paid to get that experience. I was interested in DATY but that wasn't offered for the 30 m.

  2. #658

    Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSoul  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Asiamor has a new person on site Lucy, Mkasian shows Spring is replacing Angel and MC has also someone new on site, but don't know her name yet. Pic looked good but to much retouching in the en to really have an opinion. After being spoiled by Lfei, kinda hard to choose where to go next. Maybe I will try MK for the first time. Hopefully someone else can also make a report. Be safe out there.
    Saw Spring earlier today. She looks just like her photos. Thin but not a spinner, nice B–C cups, slim waist, small but nicely shaped hips. Good proportions overall.

    Friendly from the start. Nice BBBJ in the shower, and once we hit the bed she turned up the energy. Good kissing, very responsive, didn't feel mechanical.

    Long DATY session, she relaxed into it and really got into the moment. Good 69 and solid P2P before suiting up. Spent a good amount of time in cowgirl with strong DFK, mixed things up with mish and lazy dog before finishing back on top.

    www.Mkasians.com

  3. #657

    New month new talent?

    Seems like Asiamor has a new person on site Lucy, Mkasian shows Spring is replacing Angel and MC has also someone new on site, but don't know her name yet. Pic looked good but to much retouching in the en to really have an opinion. After being spoiled by Lfei, kinda hard to choose where to go next. Maybe I will try MK for the first time. Hopefully someone else can also make a report. Be safe out there.

  4. #656
    Quote Originally Posted by CCStar  [View Original Post]
    Saw AH Lena. I like AH as their booking is very straightforward and to the point.

    What a performance. Beyond GFE IMO. From the 10 minute BBBJ to her pulling out the vibrator and really getting herself into it, it was amazing.
    3 posts.

    All 3 glowing reviews for AH.

    Hmmm.

  5. #655
    Quote Originally Posted by CCStar  [View Original Post]
    Saw AH Lena. I like AH as their booking is very straightforward and to the point.

    What a performance. Beyond GFE IMO. From the 10 minute BBBJ to her pulling out the vibrator and really getting herself into it, it was amazing.
    I got the exact same thing from Cora I think they are the same. What floor is the room on lol

  6. #654
    Quote Originally Posted by CCStar  [View Original Post]
    Saw AH Lena. I like AH as their booking is very straightforward and to the point.

    What a performance. Beyond GFE IMO. From the 10 minute BBBJ to her pulling out the vibrator and really getting herself into it, it was amazing.
    Are AH and encounter the same people?

  7. #653

    Interaction

    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Did they interact? Lots of cover swapping? No interaction and constant wipes / cover swapping always takes me out of the moment.
    Session was mostly oral, to be honest, so cover swapping wasn't an issue. As for interaction, they were both pretty focused on me, not each other. Plenty of verbal interaction between the two of them, with lots of dirty talk. But I don't get the sense they are into girl on girl action.

  8. #652

    AH Lena

    Saw AH Lena. I like AH as their booking is very straightforward and to the point.

    What a performance. Beyond GFE IMO. From the 10 minute BBBJ to her pulling out the vibrator and really getting herself into it, it was amazing.

  9. #651

    Another vote for Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDlz  [View Original Post]
    Visited Angel for the third time, first visit did the 30 minutes, second two visits did VIP. Second VIP visit showered before leaving home so skipped the shower.

    Nice b size breasts, very pretty, nice athletic body. Laid down, she laid on top and rubbed her body on my, very erotic. Moved on to a BJ, then DATY, nice clean and she seems to really enjoy it.

    Moved on to a quick BJ then on with the cover, after the main event she cleaned me up. Gave me a nice massage, then some snuggling to finish out time.

    Very enjoyable. I will visit again.

    www.mkasians.com
    Similar experience here. She's sweet and understands decent English.

    Just note her B's are definitely man mades, and she's not the hottest, but really clean, willing to please and a sweet demeanor.

  10. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzz9876  [View Original Post]
    Still recovering. This was my first ever doubles session, and it was a bit of a splurge, but holy crap. I left feeling like a freaking king. Lfei and Cora are both beautiful, sexy, attentive, playful, fun. I am going to miss them when they move on. Very highly recommended. And if you decide to do a doubles appointment, rest up and hydrate.
    Did they interact? Lots of cover swapping? No interaction and constant wipes / cover swapping always takes me out of the moment.

  11. #649

    Angel

    Visited Angel for the third time, first visit did the 30 minutes, second two visits did VIP. Second VIP visit showered before leaving home so skipped the shower.

    Nice b size breasts, very pretty, nice athletic body. Laid down, she laid on top and rubbed her body on my, very erotic. Moved on to a BJ, then DATY, nice clean and she seems to really enjoy it.

    Moved on to a quick BJ then on with the cover, after the main event she cleaned me up. Gave me a nice massage, then some snuggling to finish out time.

    Very enjoyable. I will visit again.

    www.mkasians.com

  12. #648

    Lfei and Cora

    Still recovering. This was my first ever doubles session, and it was a bit of a splurge, but holy crap. I left feeling like a freaking king. Lfei and Cora are both beautiful, sexy, attentive, playful, fun. I am going to miss them when they move on. Very highly recommended. And if you decide to do a doubles appointment, rest up and hydrate.

  13. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSoul  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lfei on the weekend, and yes as everybody mentioned. This gal is top tier. Cute, young and provides amazing services. No rush at all, everything else have been already said by others I think.

    Sometimes after going to the other options around (not much in CMH anyway) I feel ummm service was just ok / mid. I get a slight feeling of regret and say to myself. Ok I should be good for a while, but after my appointment with Lfei I left quite happy, relieved and just want to see her again, already try to make some time as soon as possible and work out something. Yes, it was really that good.

    This is their last week, I bet it's going to be hard to schedule on their last day. You might want to plan ahead like right now!!
    They give the experience you expect to have with an escort. Total pampering with an enthusiastic attitude.

    I think these 2 girls showed us how complacent we've become with subpar service in Columbus and how much better it really could be.

  14. #646

    Lfei

    I wanted to know what all the commotion was so I took time to see Lfei. I have to agree with everyone she was amazing. Washed me down from shoulder to toes. Gave me a BBBJ then on went the cover. She really sells how much she's into everything and wastes no time pleasing you. Switched positions 3 times and she was game the whole time. After my experience with her I'm stuck between wanting to try Corra or just seeing Lfei for the remainder of there visit.

  15. #645

    Lfei

    Saw Lfei on the weekend, and yes as everybody mentioned. This gal is top tier. Cute, young and provides amazing services. No rush at all, everything else have been already said by others I think.

    Sometimes after going to the other options around (not much in CMH anyway) I feel ummm service was just ok / mid. I get a slight feeling of regret and say to myself. Ok I should be good for a while, but after my appointment with Lfei I left quite happy, relieved and just want to see her again, already try to make some time as soon as possible and work out something. Yes, it was really that good.

    This is their last week, I bet it's going to be hard to schedule on their last day. You might want to plan ahead like right now!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape