Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 8728
-
03-05-26 19:17 #8473Senior Member

Posts: 525Are you still getting BBFS from her? You had posted about her in Hartford bareback girls but when I saw her she wouldn't even do BBBJ.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 14:14 #8472Regular Member

Posts: 28Former Monika melons
https://tryst.link/escort/maturemichaelamichaels. Anyone see in last few years. Been 10+ since I ventured was fun! Curious now!!
-
02-27-26 18:29 #8471Senior Member

Posts: 335Milford Asians
I first have to say that I haven't seen anyone since early November so maybe I exaggerate a little bit.
I just played the Asian lottery and boy, was I lucky.
The number on STG ends with 2355, you can find the ad in multiple locations, no surprise, as you know.
The customer service provided by the booker was excellent, and the girl I met was absolutely top notch, most likely in her 30's, possibly early 40's.
She was really good looking, thin, beautiful skin, super clean (shaved), friendly, willing to please and be pleased. I strongly recommend, she speaks a little English, and she said she's going back to NYC in a few days. I can't wait to see her again, if she comes back.
-
02-26-26 11:12 #8470Regular Member

Posts: 28Kelly
Anyone seen Kelly East Haven lately? Hoping she's healthy or putting on some weight? Thanks.
-
02-25-26 11:55 #8469Senior Member

Posts: 1533Emerald
Yeap she's been good to me. Likes her coffee extra extra sweet. Keeps her sweet I suppose. Time management isn't her strongest aspect. Just be aware of that. She won't rush you, just be mindful of the time. Dates might start lining up. She's been calmer since she went solo.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
203-XXX-4702.
-
02-25-26 11:44 #8468Senior Member

Posts: 223Emerald
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesh...c/217921662297
She's at Motel 6 in Branford until tomorrow hit her up if you're looking for incall she's a good time. She may want you to bring her a coffee so if you're a gentleman feel free to ask her she's a sweetheart.
-
02-24-26 10:49 #8467Senior Member

Posts: 37Accuracy of her pics
Are her phots taken recently or did she post her ads with photos about 10 years ago?
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 20:20 #8466Senior Member

Posts: 312Been a while
Hey guys. Its been a while. But I'm climbing back into the hobby. Figured I'd get my feet wet with an easy one. Anybody see the milford Asians lately? The normal advi typically used to use is not there anymore. Thanks guys.
DMF.
-
02-23-26 13:59 #8465Senior Member

Posts: 144Her name is Chrissy / Krissy. I always forget the spelling. She's very sweet. Though I would offer that the photos are slightly more flattering than in-person, but she's safe, clean, and a good time. Donations are reasonable.
Originally Posted by MilfHound
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 13:56 #8464Senior Member

Posts: 56Cassie
Check out the Hartford bareback girls section and search on Cassie. Somewhat mixed reviews though good enough that I made an inquiry. Texts were positive enough, just haven't pulled the trigger.
Originally Posted by Mike333
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 20:16 #8463Regular Member

Posts: 20
-
02-22-26 08:29 #8462Senior Member

Posts: 982She needs to get a razor. Too much screening, never send a deposit, I'd pass.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 08:18 #8461Senior Member

Posts: 329Asked me for a pic of me and I said no. So didn't get to meet her. Wanted to, but I'm not sending a pic of me to anyone LOL.
Originally Posted by VicMackey19
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 11:52 #8460Regular Member

Posts: 28Thanks
Thanks gents for the info. Cross her off!
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 13:30 #8459Senior Member

Posts: 1533Good call. Fixed my post.
Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





