Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 7371
-
02-25-26 13:23 #7086Senior Member

Posts: 265Laurel?
Does Laurel post on STG or elsewhere? I am in town and saw the great reviews, but not any links or ways to find her.
Sounds like I should not blame you for keeping her mysterious, LOL.
-
02-25-26 08:52 #7085Senior Member

Posts: 63Thanks for the Intel.
Wow! Seems like I just dodged an RPG on this one. Thanks for the intel. Still learning some of these girls. I was out of the game in this area (just moved back a few months ago). Dance with a few already, but nothing I'd go back to. Would like to get a regular, if out there. Not seeing much. I owe you one.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 23:45 #7084Senior Member

Posts: 559I Personally Would NOT RECOMMEND
This one was based out of Meriden Ct for years and I believe she wore out her welcome and is venturing north to find new guys to scam.
Originally Posted by UnionJack3000
[View Original Post]
She is a definite user and although the photos are of her they are super old like maybe 10 years old. She was hot at one point. But the drugs took their toll.
Now she's just tricking to support her habit and is not customer friendly or service oriented if you catch my drift.
She has GPS and thinks she's some hot piece of tail when in fact she's in her 40's and has peaked out years prior. Now she's just in the game to stay high.
She may actually provide a service depending on the day and her mood and if she's substantially high. But if not she will be in a piss poor attitude and you will likely not get your moneys worth. I don't particularly like trashing providers but my experience with this one was borderline abysmal and her rates were not worth the services she provided.
I let her know I was going to inform others that she didn't satisfy or fulfill her promises and she told me to go ahead and she has lots of return customers and wasn't worried.
So I'm just following her instructions and letting others know she's not good at all and pretty much way way overpriced for the meager services she provided.
I also believe she's in the Windsor area due to the fact that she has burned multiple bridges in Meriden and is out here seeking new victims.
Proceed with caution if you decide to go and at your own risk.
Peace.
-
02-24-26 22:35 #7083Senior Member

Posts: 982Search " MILF milla " in Waterbury. I don't think reviews favorable. I chatted with her once and she didn't seem friendly. That said, I passed.
Originally Posted by UnionJack3000
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 16:31 #7082Senior Member

Posts: 75My new all-time favorite
I will soon be done with this hobby as I will never need to see another woman.
Originally Posted by WillyWankuh
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 14:47 #7081Senior Member

Posts: 63Enfield girls
I reached to two of them last night. Both answered separately, but with the same message. Same address. Hmmm! TGTBT? All are nice looking in their posts, but..
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 09:38 #7080Senior Member

Posts: 2109Ads
Bro, most likely their handlers are the ones putting up the ads. They themselves are probably all spiced up and passed out.
Originally Posted by UnionJack3000
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 17:55 #7079Senior Member

Posts: 63Latina girls
I tried as well and nothing. Why do they put up 4 different posts and never answer? Waste of time, and they always preach about wasting time.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 23:01 #7078Senior Member

Posts: 354Laurel and Celina (not Serena)
My apologies for delays in responding to inquiries about these girls. I'm waiting for issue resolutions. If anyone has recent experience to share, please call text or post.
Thanks, HL.
-
02-21-26 17:24 #7077Senior Member

Posts: 734Latina
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/152028999807
Originally Posted by UnionJack3000
[View Original Post]
Contacted this one 11 hours ago. Still waiting for a reply. Guess that abouts sums it up.
-
02-21-26 11:47 #7076Senior Member

Posts: 63Enfield Latinas stg
Any intel on them? Anyone TOFTT yet? Thanks.
-
02-21-26 10:51 #7075Senior Member

Posts: 63Intel
Any intel on this one? I've seen her advertise for a while now. Windsor seems to be getting a lot of attention. Also, has anyone TOFTT on those Enfield Latina girls? Seems TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/180883345468
-
02-20-26 19:35 #7074Senior Member

Posts: 63Fielder or Racer
Can you please send me the digits, too? Thanks.
-
02-19-26 18:12 #7073Senior Member

Posts: 178Inbox
Originally Posted by Felder
[View Original Post]
Okay all set. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Felder
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 15:17 #7072Regular Member

Posts: 3[QUOTE=Felder;7533782]She gave me permission to share her number privately and only for a few new regulars. DM me if you're interested but don't screw this up be respectful, she's very friendly if you are.[QUOTE]Racer210 clear your inbox. I can't send DM.








Reply With Quote






