Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 12363
-
02-27-26 14:26 #11433Senior Member

Posts: 1002I've always had a good time at sisters in the past when I chose to stay. Sometimes I don't like what I see and walk.
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
Always need to be careful going there in the day time since its next door to the very popular rose VL noodle house. Wouldn't want to run into someone I know haha.
Half the time I go at night when VL is closed but sometimes I feel brave and walk in quickly during lunchtime.
-
02-26-26 18:19 #11432Senior Member

Posts: 181Sounds delightful. Where do you guys park when visiting? Looks like there is none on maps & street view.
Originally Posted by Putang55
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 18:33 #11431Senior Member

Posts: 59"Sign posted inside that "no sexual services are offered" not sure that's true or just legal compliance. ".
I'm pretty sure most of the places I've received sexual services at have had a sign like that posted inside.
-
02-25-26 17:09 #11430Senior Member

Posts: 181Stopped into a few spots
PDX Massage on 82nd.
Older chunky woman, not my type, but looked like she was DTF. Was a total ***** when I said maybe later. Opened the door and said "you go!" I did.
Lucky Day on 82nd.
Met Cici, mid 30's, bad skin, heavy makeup, little chunky. Tight t-shirt and Daisy Duke shorts. Looked like she might be fun, bit didn't make me tingle. Sign posted inside that "no sexual services are offered" not sure that's true or just legal compliance. A few posts down somebody reports to the contrary. Didn't stay, but she did have that "I'll give you what you need" twinkle in her eye. Not a nope never, just wasn't vibing right then.
Cinderella on Powell (former Sisters Asian).
Met Lula, late 30's maybe 40's? Quite pretty, bad teeth. Dressed in a lavender dress that showed off tits & curves. Was my third stop and running short on time. If I stopped here first, probably would have stayed. Older and experienced can be fantastic.
Happy hunting!
-
02-25-26 13:47 #11429Senior Member

Posts: 1872Well crap sorry
Hi I had not checked in a lot of years. I loved that place. Sad to see the good places go. It was authentic and literately made you feel you were in the heart of Mexico.
Well. I still will check out Spring Massage near the KFC close to 185th. One never knows. Sometimes the average cute normal girl will surprise the heck out of you.
-
02-25-26 11:53 #11428Regular Member

Posts: 21It's almost the end of the month—will they be getting a new girl?
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 23:32 #11427Senior Member

Posts: 128Lupe's Escape
I was excited to check this place out, but a quick Google search lead me to the realization that they closed their doors for good about 6 years ago. Bummer!
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 22:15 #11426Senior Member

Posts: 195Anither candy report
Business has been good no danger of being evicted maybe because I own my house.
Anyway went to candy drew anni pretty good massage little 69 great BBBJ then the cover came on little cg them mish till I finished still had abour 20 minutes left so she started massage again.
She noticed my dick was still hard and started playing with it again then back to BBBJ then she got up and started sliding my cock between here pussy lips till I blew again that girl is great.
-
02-24-26 20:36 #11425Senior Member

Posts: 1002Don Chilitos was my go to in that area. When mongering in the tirgard area, I hit up Taqueria sanchez on 99. Nothing like a cerveza and a taco after an hour of dining on a a succulent Chinese meal.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 18:08 #11424Senior Member

Posts: 1872Best Mexican food
Is near the Dr feelgoods and its Lupe's escape. Do not be decieved on the appearance. Its fantastic. But been a while since I have been there.
There are quite a few AMPs in the near area as well as off Alexander. So you have your pick of places. I will visit back at the Spring massage in the future.
Cheers We need some spring weather.
-
02-24-26 12:32 #11423Senior Member

Posts: 1002I used to grab drinks that dr feelgoods a life time ago. Good times.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 10:10 #11422Regular Member

Posts: 15Possibly! Admittedly haven't been there in a while. Mostly aunties covered head to toe, but I had one of my fave L1's there: slow and methodical, not super overt teasing throughout, some ass play during, not rushed and took the whole time.
Originally Posted by BobbBack
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 01:42 #11421Regular Member

Posts: 9Rainbows at night.
Haven't had a visit in awhile and based on recent posts I book a late night trip to see Rainbow. Upon entering she comes out of the hallway and man. That top was struggling to hold in her man mades. Booked for 30 minutes. Got an ok massage, could've used a little more pressure but that wasn't the point. On the flip she takes her top off and puts one in my mouth right away. Events transpired, wasn't looking for anything wild but did get datyhe. Aftewards she asked me about my tattoos and if they hurt while using the translator app. The entire time we were just chatting I kept playing with her man mades while she had her hand on me. During this time another one of you mongers came in to see Yuna and was giving it to her real good cause I could hear both yall through the wall. Also sort of need to thank you cause this turned Rainbow on and I got the chance to DATY again and pop another shot off.
I feel like next time I go back, I should try visiting Yuna. Cheers.
-
02-24-26 01:16 #11420Regular Member

Posts: 7Looking for greek travel
Anyone know of a place.
-
02-23-26 19:29 #11419Senior Member

Posts: 1872Aloha
Stopped in the Spring massage place. But got there 30 seconds late. An older couple went it and it was busy. Did not look like a lot of estras were going to be there available. The girls were average yearly 30 or upper 28's with average face and body. Not bad but not hot.
Went to the place further west by the safeway and Dr Feelgoods pub. Mia had a nice relaxing massage; I left happy.
Cheers Over and out for now.










Reply With Quote





