Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 825 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 12362
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cascadia210  [View Original Post]
    LOL Sure you can text for pics but they're not really of the girls there. The photos are never accurate IMO but do portray a resemblance. Just don't expect to find the models in the photos when you arrive. You'll find normal, GND type girls when you get there.

    Recent visits:

    Amanda 60 min.

    Cute, petite slim body, great service, went the extra mile for me was was attentive to how I wanted the session to go. GFE-like for me with a fairly decent massage to wrap up the hour visit.

    On my way out, all 3 girls greeted me to say goodbye and I noticed Mia with the most adorable face and chest. Ranked in order of attractiveness for me: Mia, Amanda, Coco.

    Mia 60 min.

    Overall, the most attractive imo. Most attractive face, typical petite asian body. GREAT C rack from what I can remember. This one was much more GFE for me. Willing to please and we ended by cuddling on the massage table for 20 min using a translator app to chat about her hometown in China and experience visiting the states. Huge hug and kiss goodbye. Would repeat.
    Stopped into Candy today for a late lunch hoping to meet amanda or mia but the new line up today was Cici, Annie and Lisa.

    I drew Cici who I think is the cutest face and body. $$ for everything for 45 min. She can be mechanical at times and no DATY allowed today, lame. Gave a good BBBJ and took a good pound in multiple positions including the couch and standing.

    Annie was looking cute today, haven't had the pleasure of her in at least a year now but maybe I'll circle back to her soon as she often rotates in and out.

    Lisa has a face that is not the best but I've had her in the past and she has a nice slim body and gives a good service and is a nice girl.

  2. #11416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1002
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksty  [View Original Post]
    Been there, didn't stay. I don't think they offer extras.

    Go to one of the 3-4 shops often mentioned here, they're sure things. I often leave the extra cash for tip lying on top of my clothes so they see it. Makes it obvious you want extras.
    I almost stopped by Phoenix down the street to see if my old friend coco with the pink dress was still around. She's probably pretty old by now but wow was she a small young spinner back in the day. You may remember her from Aurora or blue sky about 8 years ago.

    Anyone know if Coco still is at Phoenix? She drives a lexus and might be management now these days.

  3. #11415
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbBack  [View Original Post]
    I went to visit Mimi Asian Massage in clackamas. After flipping up on the massage, there wasn't any offers or talk about extra services. Did I mess up somewhere?
    Been there, didn't stay. I don't think they offer extras.

    Go to one of the 3-4 shops often mentioned here, they're sure things. I often leave the extra cash for tip lying on top of my clothes so they see it. Makes it obvious you want extras.

  4. #11414

    Help

    I went to visit Mimi Asian Massage in clackamas. After flipping up on the massage, there wasn't any offers or talk about extra services. Did I mess up somewhere?

  5. #11413

    Who has the best rack?

    Marshmallows are in season. Wanted to poll for all the titty fans.

    Lena. Lotus Flower Spa (I find very accommodating but loses in appearance).

    Mia. Candy Spa (well rounded in all areas. Pleasant).

    Rainbow. Love Spa (pretty and attractive but service could be better).

    Angela. Oriental Spa.

    I still haven't made a trip to the west side for Angela, so I can't speak for for her. Thoughts?

  6. #11412
    Quote Originally Posted by TigardMale  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed there are 2 places advertising on TikTok that I don't have any knowledge of.

    Laulea Massage on 82nd just south of Foster.

    PDX Best Spa on 82nd just south of Harney.

    Since I am a west sider, I was wondering if anyone had any information on these shops. The ads are very similar so I would assume single owner.

    Thoughts? Should I make the trip from the west? <grin.
    Obviously the girls in the videos are not what you will see in the shops. I stopped by Laulea for giggles, gramma looking lady bbw-ish. Asked if there was anybody else and she kept pushing "very good massage".

    So I just walked right out.

  7. #11411

    Recent visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Qualish  [View Original Post]
    Hate to ask as this board is only just recovering from an obscene Candy focus, but I live fairly distant and am considering the trek: what's the current rotation like?

    Any younger spinner types, or standouts? Momo back?

    Is it worth texting them for pics? I was always under the impression they weren't realistic.

    Just curious. Jinye is my personal fav but in that area.
    LOL Sure you can text for pics but they're not really of the girls there. The photos are never accurate IMO but do portray a resemblance. Just don't expect to find the models in the photos when you arrive. You'll find normal, GND type girls when you get there.

    Recent visits:

    Amanda 60 min.

    Cute, petite slim body, great service, went the extra mile for me was was attentive to how I wanted the session to go. GFE-like for me with a fairly decent massage to wrap up the hour visit.

    On my way out, all 3 girls greeted me to say goodbye and I noticed Mia with the most adorable face and chest. Ranked in order of attractiveness for me: Mia, Amanda, Coco.

    Mia 60 min.

    Overall, the most attractive imo. Most attractive face, typical petite asian body. GREAT C rack from what I can remember. This one was much more GFE for me. Willing to please and we ended by cuddling on the massage table for 20 min using a translator app to chat about her hometown in China and experience visiting the states. Huge hug and kiss goodbye. Would repeat.

  8. #11410

    Oriental

    Quote Originally Posted by Guilty503  [View Original Post]
    I have been to Sunny spa, in Tualatin a few times now. There's always at least 2-3 options. Definitely recommend.

    I finally visited Oriental, looking for the famous Angela. I asked for the name, she said Gina. I asked for Angela, she smiled and said same. She looked about early 40's. Beautiful rack, and great CBJ skills. Table shower was visible, might go try it out next.
    Do they still charge an extra $20.00 for a table shower? Thanks.

  9. #11409

    Sunny & Oriental

    I have been to Sunny spa, in Tualatin a few times now. There's always at least 2-3 options. Definitely recommend.

    I finally visited Oriental, looking for the famous Angela. I asked for the name, she said Gina. I asked for Angela, she smiled and said same. She looked about early 40's. Beautiful rack, and great CBJ skills. Table shower was visible, might go try it out next.

    Also, I have found a way to 1 fiftee and under. In multiple locations. It works haha. Go in, show them at-least hunnid, and say you'll come back with more money. Its worked every time. At Sunny 1 twenty (house fee included). Oriental 1 fitty (house fee included) just don't expect a massage.

    Cheers, you filthy animals!

  10. #11408
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualish  [View Original Post]
    Hate to ask as this board is only just recovering from an obscene Candy focus, but I live fairly distant and am considering the trek: what's the current rotation like?

    Any younger spinner types, or standouts? Momo back?

    Is it worth texting them for pics? I was always under the impression they weren't realistic.

    Just curious. Jinye is my personal fav but in that area.
    They will send photos. In my experience, bodies are accurate, faces, eyes are altered I'm guessing to hide identity. Better than nothing.

  11. #11407

    Candy update?

    Hate to ask as this board is only just recovering from an obscene Candy focus, but I live fairly distant and am considering the trek: what's the current rotation like?

    Any younger spinner types, or standouts? Momo back?

    Is it worth texting them for pics? I was always under the impression they weren't realistic.

    Just curious. Jinye is my personal fav but in that area.

  12. #11406
    Quote Originally Posted by TigardMale  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed there are 2 places advertising on TikTok that I don't have any knowledge of.

    Laulea Massage on 82nd just south of Foster.

    PDX Best Spa on 82nd just south of Harney.

    Since I am a west sider, I was wondering if anyone had any information on these shops. The ads are very similar so I would assume single owner.

    Thoughts? Should I make the trip from the west? <grin.
    Obviously the girls in the videos are not what you will see in the shops. I stopped by Laulea for giggles, gramma looking lady bbw-ish. Asked if there was anybody else and she kept pushing "very good massage".

    So I just walked right out.

  13. #11405

    Asian Massage PDX

    Anyone been to Asian Massage PDX on the corner of NE 60th and Killingsworth lately? How is it? I stopped in six months ago and wasn't impressed so I left. How is the new girl? Thanks.

  14. #11404

    Recon / Horoscope Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by BombLa503  [View Original Post]
    I ASSUME this spot is on foster /78th. Shares a parking spot with a tavern.

    Tried the place once, remembered I had a older 30 or younger 40 lady name Cindy at the end of summer.
    Cindy is still there. Had a little extra time to scout around.

    Yaya Massage. Yoyo, mid 30's in a tight gym outfit. HWP, nothing really outstanding.

    Bliss Haven - 5'2" little thing. Cute face. Petite. Said she was heading out soon to celebrate Lunar Year or something.

    Butterfly foot spa (Lazy Cat Massage) - mid 30 auntie. I don't really remember anything that stood out.

    Yichi Spa 2 - blonde / yellow hair girl. A bit on the thicker side. Didn't indulge.

    Beauty Spa. Same rotation. However, they were giving out animal trinkets? I got a pig.

  15. #11403

    Shops advertising on TikTok

    I've noticed there are 2 places advertising on TikTok that I don't have any knowledge of.

    Laulea Massage on 82nd just south of Foster.

    PDX Best Spa on 82nd just south of Harney.

    Since I am a west sider, I was wondering if anyone had any information on these shops. The ads are very similar so I would assume single owner.

    Thoughts? Should I make the trip from the west? <grin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape