Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 1660
-
02-24-26 01:35 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 123Could you please put a link up to pm the contact info please?
Originally Posted by TheeBandito
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 00:24 #1164Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Raytheon Spa
Went to Raytheon this afternoon after work to see Mia again. She has become one of my ATF. Really bubbly attitude. Didn't tell her I was stopping by but as soon as I walked in and was waiting at the door I could hear giggly and she told me she saw me on the cameras. Mia immediately took me back to the room, I handed her 200 and she left to get supplies.
I was finishing up some work texts when she came back in and she told me massage after today she wanted me first. I wasn't going to argue with this at all. I laid down on the bed face up and she climbed up between my legs and started a BBBJ. She takes her time and doesn't rush you through it which I enjoy.
Once I'm ready I pull her up to me and she starts kissing my chest before we start LFK. She slides the cover on the and gets on top for cowgirl. Mia is very tight and starts out slow before picking up the tempo. It's always a struggle to not finish too fast with her. After cowgirl we moved to missionary. Her tits are absolutely perfect and I spend some time playing with them and sucking on them before pounding her. We ended up finishing today in doggy. After I finish she cleans me up and we kiss some more.
I was thinking we were done and start to grab for my clothes but she insists I lay down with her. We laid there for a few minutes talking and kissing. Each session gets better and better with Mia. Always leave each session looking forward to the next one.
-
02-23-26 14:10 #1163Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 17Yoyo at Pure Massage
Yoyo is the hottie and my new go to girl. Arrived and parked. Went in and Yoyo greeted me with DFK and took me to the room. She was wearing booty shorts and a tank top. Man those tits were awesome. The massage itself was pretty damn good. Long strokes up and down my back. Lots of tease around the ball. She grabbed my cock and started to stroke me off. On the flip was a sweet BBBJ and had me an all sorts of positions switching that ended in 69. Doggie was the best. She gloves up and rides me till I couldn't take it anymore. Just in the cover. She removed it and continue to clean me up. Guys, hands down they are the best go and I will be back.
-
02-22-26 05:39 #1162Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 46Yuli at unique
Had a meeting in SD and a couple of hours to kill so did the usual to take care of the itch. Went to Unique and got Yuli, wow, a bit short but real smooth white flawless skin. Gave me an awesome GFE experience. Real knockers that were a handful in size with nice not too big nipples to suck on. Started with light back rub and she some kissing around my ear that made me hard right away. I asked her if she can rim and to my surprise she said yes and went and got some towels to give me a wipe down. The magic started soft and slow with licking from my back down my spine and to my canyon. She pulled apart my cheeks and slowly tongued away. I lifted my butt a bit and she was licking my balls and rod too. I flipped and she got between my legs and started to DT slowly. It was so passionate. She started to rub her titties on my pecker and moved upwards to give me some DFK. Slipped on the coat and slowly mounted me. OMG it was so tight, I am not sure if she was squeezing the muscles or was a natural. Her shaved kitty was so nice and she slowly rode me as I was holding her natural titties. I was about to blow and asked if she could let me CIM, she said sure, got off, pulled to coat off and started to tongue the head then played it like the flute till I tensed and she felt it, she immediately out the head in her mouth and tongued it till I exploded. Definitely worth it. Firm tight body with no scars, no tattoos, no stretch marks, shaved kitty that I got to do some light fingering and it was tight. Her kissing skills were amazing only to be followed with BJ skills that was like being in heaven. DFK, CIM, BBBJ, CFS, DT, real nice size natural knockers, I was kissing her all over, I would say she is late 20's. 5'5. No gut, very slow and friendly, definitely a GFE with GND.
-
02-21-26 21:47 #1161Banned Member

Posts: 55Thai Miranda Waples Spa
It was really late and I didn't expect anyone to still be working. When I messaged the number, they responded back with Miranda is still working, how long until you arrive? They should really call her 7/11 because after I talked with her, it seems like she doesn't ever sleep LOL.
Miranda is a Thai provider with a firm, curvy body and a very unique approach that really stands out. Her specialty is BBFS, anal and always constantly talking about things you don't care about while you are trying to fuck her haha. She has a unique and very funny personality; big ass with a curvy body; large DD-cup breasts that are very firm; confident energy and great body control. She is very hands-on and attentive throughout the entire session, but sometimes she is too attentive to things happening outside of the session too.
It was late, so she said I had to be quick. She started with a strong BBBJ with deep strokes that built things up quickly. Once ready, protection went on and she laid down for mish, ready to get smashed and take some cock beat down. She is a bigger girl, so one thing I like is I can really smash with her and I don't feel bad at all. You can really punish that pussy of hers and not feel guilty.
Once I was satisfied with the mish pounding, it was time for the finish in Doggie. Her pussy is magically tight in this position so I know I can't last but a minute like this. She bends over and I smack that fat ass of hers so hard that the other room probably could hear it, she gets mad and yells at me. Good. I grab hold of both ass cheeks, she grabs my cock and navigates it into her pussy. She keeps tight form, squeezing her pussy lips together, I'm guessing she does kegels or something, and she makes me cum quick. She reaches underneath as I'm fucking her and fondles my nut sack, she takes off the rubber and gives me a little sucky sucky, licking off the ice cream she says LOL WTF. Sometimes she is funny AF.
Afterward, she cleaned up and had a quick conversation about what she had been doing in life and her travels back home — a great cooldown after an intense session.
Miranda offers a very unique and personable experience that you don't get with many providers. She speaks great English and she likes to stay in contact with you too. Total damage was 180 for half hour.
-
02-21-26 20:11 #1160Shill for QQ spa

Posts: 17Michelle at QQ Spa. Fantastic!
Was back in town again, so I check out my go-to AMP QQ Spa (so far I've yet to be disappointed). This time, I was greeted by Michelle. Very beautiful, nice lips, a great smile, dark-skinned, perfect tits, sexy nipples, a flat stomach, and beautiful long hair (Hey, we're dudes. That's how we're wired. These kinds of things either seal the deal or send us running out the door. LOL).
Anyways, got led to the room, paid the $70 HF for an hr, and started to strip down before she had anything to say. She took one look at my dick, gave me a quick wink and a smile and said she'd be back. That's when I knew it was "on" and I wasn't going to have any reqrets. While she was gone, I noticed they had one of those space heaters in the room I was in, so I told her to please turn it on high as the room was "cold". .
When she came back, I was already on my stomach, but she had me turn over almost immediately. She started rubbing my stomach and the sides of my legs, asked me what I wanted, so I just smiled and said "everything". And maybe a massage when you're done! That must have been what she was hoping to hear because she started rubbing my dick as I started undoing her bikini top strings exposing her hard and perky nipples.
Naturally, they tasted delicious like freshly-picked fruit (which reminds me, I need to stop by the store & grab some cherries.) and I sucked and tongue-danced all over those tits until she couldn't stand it any longer. I worked my way down down her belly leaving a path of tongue saliva from her tits down her belly, and ending at the source of her womanhood, that pretty tight pussy overflowing with all its juices.
My tongue went into "drill" mode and I began teasing her clit, and slowly drinking in her juices as she kept raising / lowering her hips with every penetration of my tongue into her pussy. I could tell she was enjoying it when she grabbed my hair and started pressing my head deeper into her juicy love hole. I was only too happy to oblige, grabbed her hips, and told her to sit her pussy right on top of my face, and play with her tits while looking down at me. The weight of her pussy on my face, plus making her look at me while I was DATY must've done the trick, because she started quivering like she's stuck her finger in a electric outlet. Of course, since I paid for the hour, I wasn't about to be denied, so I took every salty drop of cum out of her that she could offer knowing that, next, it would be MY turn!
Sure enough, after she came to her senses, she had me sit up, looked at me and my rock hard cock, then slowly took it into her throat inch by inch. Within seconds, she was bound 'and determined to DT me despite the gags and coughs. What a trooper! She even kept looking up at me while she was going to town on my dick as if to say I was not allowed to leave until she "conquered" my dick. All I could do to keep from cumming was look down at her with those pretty eyes, caress her hair while pulling her head deeper down onto my throbbing cock, and fantasize about something gross like a circus fat lad with a burrito in one hand, and a cigar in the other. LOL!
She starts getting more aggressive w / the BJ (as if she knows I'm fighting to keep from cumming too early) so I decide it's time to get down to some serious "boom-boom" (her words, not mine. Haha).
I decided to lay her on the table, get between her welcoming thighs, and start rubbing the head of my dick over her wet swollen pussy lips. Honestly, she looked so hot. Just laying there. Asking me to stop teasing her. So, I start penetrating her until I'm all the way in, watching her pivot and swivel her hips to accommodate me with every inch as she moans as her clit rubs against me.
By this time, we're both a sweaty, slippery mess (just the way I like my sex. Hot 'and sweaty), so we grind for a couple minutes in mish, followed by some RCG, a little bit of doggy, and then some CG for good measure before I shoot my load in the glove. We lay next to each other like a couple o' wet noodles, before she takes me to their shower to get cleaned up.
I still had about 10 minutes on the clock so we went back to the room, she gave me a light backrub, and we chilled with a couple bottles of water.
Yep, I'll be back. As I said at the top of this post, this place hasn't disappointed me yet!
-
02-21-26 20:05 #1159Shill for QQ spa

Posts: 17Michelle at QQ Spa. Fantastic!
Was back in town again, so I check out my go-to AMP QQ Spa (so far I've yet to be disappointed). This time, I was greeted by Michelle. Very beautiful, nice lips, a great smile, dark-skinned, perfect tits, sexy nipples, a flat stomach, and beautiful long hair (Hey, we're dudes. That's how we're wired. These kinds of things either seal the deal or send us running out the door. LOL).
Anyways, got led to the room, paid the $70 HF for an hr, and started to strip down before she had anything to say. She took one look at my dick, gave me a quick wink and a smile and said she'd be back. That's when I knew it was "on" and I wasn't going to have any reqrets. While she was gone, I noticed they had one of those space heaters in the room I was in, so I told her to please turn it on high as the room was "cold". .
When she came back, I was already on my stomach, but she had me turn over almost immediately. She started rubbing my stomach and the sides of my legs, asked me what I wanted, so I just smiled and said "everything". And maybe a massage when you're done! That must have been what she was hoping to hear because she started rubbing my dick as I started undoing her bikini top strings exposing her hard and perky nipples.
Naturally, they tasted delicious like freshly-picked fruit (which reminds me, I need to stop by the store & grab some cherries.) and I sucked and tongue-danced all over those tits until she couldn't stand it any longer. I worked my way down down her belly leaving a path of tongue saliva from her tits down her belly, and ending at the source of her womanhood, that pretty tight pussy overflowing with all its juices.
My tongue went into "drill" mode and I began teasing her clit, and slowly drinking in her juices as she kept raising / lowering her hips with every penetration of my tongue into her pussy. I could tell she was enjoying it when she grabbed my hair and started pressing my head deeper into her juicy love hole. I was only too happy to oblige, grabbed her hips, and told her to sit her pussy right on top of my face, and play with her tits while looking down at me. The weight of her pussy on my face, plus making her look at me while I was DATY must've done the trick, because she started quivering like she's stuck her finger in a electric outlet. Of course, since I paid for the hour, I wasn't about to be denied, so I took every salty drop of cum out of her that she could offer knowing that, next, it would be MY turn!
Sure enough, after she came to her senses, she had me sit up, looked at me and my rock hard cock, then slowly took it into her throat inch by inch. Within seconds, she was bound 'and determined to DT me despite the gags and coughs. What a trooper! She even kept looking up at me while she was going to town on my dick as if to say I was not allowed to leave until she "conquered" my dick. All I could do to keep from cumming was look down at her with those pretty eyes, caress her hair while pulling her head deeper down onto my throbbing cock, and fantasize about something gross like a circus fat lad with a burrito in one hand, and a cigar in the other. LOL!
She starts getting more aggressive w / the BJ (as if she knows I'm fighting to keep from cumming too early) so I decide it's time to get down to some serious "boom-boom" (her words, not mine. Haha).
I decided to lay her on the table, get between her welcoming thighs, and start rubbing the head of my dick over her wet swollen pussy lips. Honestly, she looked so hot. Just laying there. Asking me to stop teasing her. So, I start penetrating her until I'm all the way in, watching her pivot and swivel her hips to accommodate me with every inch as she moans as her clit rubs against me.
By this time, we're both a sweaty, slippery mess (just the way I like my sex. Hot 'and sweaty), so we grind for a couple minutes in mish, followed by some RCG, a little bit of doggy, and then some CG for good measure before I shoot my load in the glove. We lay next to each other like a couple o' wet noodles, before she takes me to their shower to get cleaned up.
I still had about 10 minutes on the clock so we went back to the room, she gave me a light backrub, and we chilled with a couple bottles of water.
Yep, I'll be back. As I said at the top of this post, this place hasn't disappointed me yet!
-
02-21-26 01:26 #1158Regular Member

Posts: 22YoYo at SD Ocean spa
I'm not traditionally into these things, but her light timid touch was relaxing, I ask for a mid pressure massage and she worked my shoulders and legs, and her moans and professionalism were top notch.
Eventually she covered me up with her mouth and lowered herself onto me CG style. And then the fun really began in earnest. We didn't get into many positions b / c as soon as I was balls deep she began to whimper in orgasm. She really got into it, shaking with me inside her, and really getting into it with DFK and her moans. I sat up into Indian style, and asked if she wanted Mish, but she liked how we were, and was obviously enjoying herself. We stayed that way and rocked tantric ally until I popped.
Afterwards, she gives a nice massage and warm towel with fantastic cuddling service. Yoyo is fantastic. Treat her well and tip generously gentlemen.
-
02-20-26 21:11 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 69Ayumi at Sugar
I feel like its pretty wild that we haven't seen more people review Ayumi. I think she's been here once before but I didn't get a chance to see her until this week.
I tend to go a bit later in the day, when the suns gone down and I don't have to worry about too much traffic. Sugar also seems to be a lot more open around these times and not as busy which is much to my preference. I've been told that it's a mad house around lunch time so I avoid like the plague around then.
Got shown a couple of the girls, Elsa is still there as of the other day, she's always a ton of fun. Another was Linda, who was about 5'2 or 5'3, slim, but had really cool beachy blonde curly hair, definitely not a style you see regularly, it caught my eye. But, when I saw Ayumi it was all over, I made that split decision and I'm glad I did.
She's pretty tall, I'd say a good 5'6 or 5'7, but I'm also pretty tall so my measurement could be off. She's fit, like more fit than you would expect with someone of her body type. By body type I mean she's totally stacked and from what I can tell she's very naturally stacked. I've seen one other review of her recently and its 100% accurate, she has fantastic DD+ natural tits, and they are amazingly perky for being that size. There's somewhere in the internet where they talk about the golden ratio of nips, a measurement of placement on the breast. I think its like 45:55 or something, but this is the closest I've seen to it in a natural pair. The other thing is that she has a great ass, definitely nothing lacking there. Her personality is also very cutesy and I could tell that she was fully invested in having a good time and providing a good experience. She strikes me as the type that mirrors mood, so be cool to her and she'll be cool to you.
-
02-20-26 16:48 #1156Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 55Latina Anita at El Cajon 201
Got word of a new Latina at 201 and had to stop by and check her out. She greeted me at the door and the first thing I noticed is she has huge tits. Pretty face, nice hourglass figure. Her tits are great. Not implants because they're soft and squishy as can be, It was a damn good session. Started out with a "bailecita", she put on some music and started with a lapdance while she slowly undressed. Got a thorough feel for her body, and after a couple minutes she went down for the BJ. Sucked on my balls for a little bit then put the condom on, which is a bummer because her blowjob technique is impeccable. Enjoyed that as much as one can with a CBJ, then got into position for doggystyle on the table. Pounded away there trying to keep my composure then onto cowgirl. CG is a must with this one, she rides hard and does a ton of moaning. Upright with those titties bouncing all over the place then had her lean forward so I could suck on them while I kept pounding and she moaned into my ear. Maybe 5 or so minutes there and she tapped out and got into mish. Another few minutes there and I popped. Really good hard fuck all around. She cleaned me up and gave me half an hour of thorough medium-light pressure massage and then I was back to work feeling good.
I repeat. Gorgeous woman. 100% worth it just for a ride with those titties though, treat her well!
-
02-20-26 01:20 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 393A bit late but there are agencies that do getJapanese girls from time to time. I don't speak Japanese but I hear it often enough to be able to tell. There's probably around 1 j girl a month in these agencies. I kept track because of my personal porn collection, LOL.
Originally Posted by LickMyBall
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 22:37 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 119Table shower etiquette
If you want the table shower before the massage, I would let the guy at the front desk know when you get there. If you want it at the end of the massage, you can just tell the masseuse.
Originally Posted by CarlosCarGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 15:48 #1153Regular Member

Posts: 19Question for fellow mongers
So I've never experienced the table shower option before but want to and have recently learned that my go-to spot (Sakura) offers it. What is the protocol to secure this service? Do I mention it when I first arrive or wait until my masseuse enters the massage room and tell her? I'm already undressed at that point so don't know how the transition to the TS room would work.
TIA.
-
02-19-26 14:19 #1152Regular Member

Posts: 19Question about Table Shower
So I've never experienced this option before but want to and have recently learned that my go-to spot (Sakura) offers it. What is the protocol to secure this service? Do I mention it to the guy who takes my HF when I first arrive or wait until my masseuse enters the massage room and tell her? I'm already undressed at that point so don't know how the transition to the TS room would work.
TIA.
Los.
-
02-19-26 13:42 #1151Regular Member

Posts: 21The lady that messaged me was younger and reasonably attractive but if memory serves me right:
Originally Posted by Beagan
[View Original Post]
House fee $60 for hh.
HE $.
Oral $40.
FS $$40.
I am no Adonis, but clean, polite and not a shrek either.
Mamasan was taking photos with her phone in the parking lot too.











Reply With Quote




