Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1148

    Adorable Asian Spinner Emma at Waples

    Emma at Waples Spa is a Chinese provider who is incredibly sweet, pretty, and very easy to like. She's tiny, cheerful, and has a warm personality that makes the whole experience feel relaxed and comfortable from the start. Her smile and friendly energy stand out just as much as her service.

    She's about 5 feet tall with a petite frame, small round face, and natural 32 C breasts. Her build is slim and compact with a small, round booty that fits perfectly in your hands. Overall, she has that classic petite spinner look. Her massage is surprisingly good for someone her size she uses her whole body and keeps things engaging and consistent.

    I laid down flat Emma started her BBBJ while standing up. She's so short that she's able to stand up and be at the right cock sucking height haha. Fantastic technique, lots of spit and great eye contact. She climbed on top for 69, DATY and DATO were great, pussy tasted fresh!

    I really like the feel of her ass, even though it's not very big. It has the right amount of grab to it and it's small enough that I can fit it all into my hands. Loved seeing her tiny ass in RCG.

    Emma crouches down and slides her legs under me to get in k9. I grab those lovely ass cheeks and squeeze them together, pounding away until I finish.

    The session flowed smoothly with great enthusiasm and attention throughout. Her technique was confident, responsive, and very engaging from start to finish. She stayed attentive, kept the energy up, and made everything feel natural and fun.

    Emma is a great choice if you like petite providers with a sweet personality and reliable service. She's friendly, consistent, and easy to recommend. Total damage was 200 for the hhr.

  2. #1147
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 84

    Emma at Waples health

    Emma at Waples health.

    Met up with Emma, a true petite micro spinner at just 4'11" and maybe 95 lbs soaking wet. She has long black hair, a slim, delicate frame, and perky 34 C curves that stand out immediately. Smooth, clean-shaved kitty and very well groomed overall. One thing that really caught my attention was how tiny her hands and feet are. When she wrapped her hand around my dick, it looked huge LOL.

    The vibe with Emma was light and easy from the start. LFK felt natural and set a relaxed tone. DATY and 69 flowed smoothly, with her staying engaged and responsive the entire time. BBBJ was steady and focused, never rushed or mechanical. She keeps a nice rhythm and clearly understands pacing.

    For CFS, Emma handled things confidently. CG and RCG both had good movement and energy, standing added some intensity, and missionary slowed things down nicely. K9 rounded things out before the finish, and she stayed involved right through the end.

    Overall, Emma delivers exactly what you'd expect from a petite micro spinner: fun energy, strong visual appeal, and a session that feels playful yet attentive. If you appreciate the tiny, delicate type with good engagement and flow, she's a very solid choice. Highly recommended.

    Damage: . 6 HF $. 6 dono.

  3. #1146

    Sugar Spa Elsa

    Simple review, I am not one to write poems like some peeps here.

    Standard 70 hf and 150 tip.

    She's good looking, face with fine features like a porcelain doll, tits on a stick style body type too. Little ass, NGL.

    She speaks very poor English, but enough to know what she is doing.

    I usually am able to get to the point, but she was insistent on massage first. It seems she has a cold, kept blowing her nose during the massage, poor thing.

    Act in itself was very poor spirited, like I said, she might have been tired, but she was very smiling nonetheless and caressing my face. On the plus side, she made me feel handsome, I do like to show up well groomed, showered and slightly perfumed.

    She was very very very attentive to the camera too, so that killed the mood a bit.

    I'll give sugar a try again. But maybe a different provider, I guess I had hyped myself up to much with all the erotic novels written here.

    As always, play nice, be safe.

  4. #1145

    201

    Quote Originally Posted by CingCong1  [View Original Post]
    What spot on Erma is this?
    I think he's talking about 201 Spa in El Cajon.

  5. #1144

    Erma?

    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeWhisk  [View Original Post]
    Anita was my girl tonight. I took a shower, and by the time I came out, she was already waiting for me in the room.

    I dropped my towel, and she immediately went straight to an incredible BBBJ. After a bit, I went down for some DATY, then she returned to more BBBJ. She put the cover on, and we moved to mish, then cowgirl. I finished with BBBJTCIM. Even after I came in her mouth, she kept goingsuper hot and sensational. Her blowjob was amazing: great tongue work, slow and sensual. She didn't use any hand action during the BBBJ, but honestly, no complaintsit was still outstanding. She's an amazing fuck too. She was totally fine with FOV, though I didn't try FIV.

    No rushing at all; the whole session felt unhurried, and it really seemed like she enjoyed it as much as I didespecially the DATY Overall, she's pretty, with a slim waist, large natural breasts, and a killer body. Nice handful of tits and a perfectly clean-shaven pussy. Definitely seeing her again.

    Kiki (the Vietnamese girl) was there tooshe gave me a sweet hug on my way out.
    What spot on Erma is this?

  6. #1143
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 55

    Cherry is back at MMW

    I heard Cherry was back at MMS, so on Valentine's Day I wanted first crack at her. I figured she might want a massage—I was wrong.

    She told me to hurry up and get undressed. I said no, I'm not in a hurry. She just looked at me and said, "What?" Then she started undressing me herself. It was pretty funny.

    Cherry is about 5'3", but she has this tall, statuesque presence. When she's standing in front of you naked, making out with you and pressing her enormous tits against your chest, you'd better be ready for a hardcore marathon fuck fest.

    She pushed me toward the massage table and said, "Lie down." I said no, I don't want to lie down yet. She said "What?" a little louder this time. I was perfectly happy just making out with her and caressing her tall, soft body.

    She won that round, though. I lay back, she climbed on board, and proceeded to give my cock a serious lecture. She sucked and smacked it against her cheeks like she hadn't eaten in a week. To each his own, but I love her sloppy, wet, constant tongue movement while she strokes my cock with every pass of her mouth. It drives me crazy—and she knows it. Easily a full 20-minute badass blowjob.

    Then she says, "Come on, you on top." I laughed and said no again. Big mistake. She grabbed my cock, put the rubber on, and pulled me toward her. She wanted missionary, and she got it.

    So I'm on top with her in the Chinese pleasure pose, stroking slow just to piss her off. Haha—she goes, "Come on, faster!" She was ready and she meant it. She grabbed my ass and ground from below until she blasted out her pleasure juice everywhere. After a minute to recover, she went full Pornstar mode: doggy (her trying to break my hips, tits and ass looking incredible in the mirror), then cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, another kneeling blowjob in front of me, and finally standing missionary.

    She was fine as hell the whole way to the bell. We were drenched in sweat, showered off, and I headed home. One of my best sessions ever. Try her out—I don't think you'll be disappointed. She'll take the lead, Haha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2026-02-12 at 13.31.11.jpg‎  

  7. #1142
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 55

    Raytheon Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheeBandito  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Melany today over at Raytheon. Latina smoke show with a nice body. She took me back to the room and handed her 200 like I normally do. 50 house fee and 150 tip.

    She left the room and I started getting undressed. Before I was even finished she was back in the room. She helped me with my pants and gave junior a little brush before I laid down for the massage. Massage was standard teasing and we exchanged some conversation.

    On the flip she got undressed and sat up at the edge of the table. She kissed my neck and started fondling my balls and junior. She slid the cover on and started with a CBJ. I feel a lot of Latinas try rush the blowjob and foreplay but I didn't get that from her at all.

    We started in standing doggy with her bent over the table. Her hips made perfect handles and she the perfect amount of moaning while I was fucking her. Once I had enough I asked her to switch it up and get on top so I could watch those tits bounce while she fucked me. Good tit play and the moaning continued. Unloaded in the cover.

    10/10 recommend Melany. Good service, beautiful, and she didn't haggle me on the price. I would repeat.
    I visited the location last week and saw Mia, a Vietnamese. She was amazing, definitely worth visiting.

  8. #1141
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 148
    Quote Originally Posted by MicroPianist  [View Original Post]
    Any discourse is usually pretty bad for a small scene, but discourse surrounding one of my ATFs def caught my eye today.

    Many of us are long time hobbyists and have a long list of girls that we either emember every detail of, have vague recollections of appearance / performance, or forget over time. At least that's how it is for me. Soomi is in the first camp for me, and I'm not entirely sure how anyone could think she isn't beautiful. Maybe not someone's ideal body type, that I can totally understand; but she is in no way ugly. I prefer the more natural look, the kind that you get after a hang out with a girl that turns into a sexual romp rather than the long fancy date night vibes that a lot of girls give. Its more relaxed, more natural for me. She's a curvy beautiful with a body that's reminiscent of a Latina, and with so many shops recently becoming mixed together, its nice to have the asian option with that preferred body type. She's always been nothing but sweet and when you get her to be a little playful and start joking around her personality really shines.

    This week was also my first time seeing Elsa. Where Soomi is water, Elsa is fire. She's was at 110% the moment we stepped into the room. She's very pretty, thin with MM D's that are very well made. She's got a little tattoo on her lower abdomen, but I couldn't tell what it was because it was slightly obscured by a trimmed kitty. What really shines with her is her performance; she's go-go-go from the back rub all the way up to the finish, but not in a way that made me feel rushed. It was more like I felt she was excited to show me her skills, which really were fantastic. She's enthusiastic and makes you feel like a champion. Sugar has a lot of different girls that fit many preferences, especially if you're a tit guy, the lineup right now is pretty big tit heavy; Alina and Joy included.
    Not to shame Joy in any way shape or form, I very much enjoy her company and her performance with her, but saying soomi was that low I had to agree it was a bit below the belt. I had a few chances with her, and she was lovely, and now that she got that trunk enhancement, naturally, just made her that much more desirable.

  9. #1140
    Damn, thanks for the report, I saw the ad they put on BP and wondered if they actually might have a crew or at least 1 younger provider but seems not.

    If anyone has seen anyone younger and / or easy on the eyes feel free to report LOL.

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13303901.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Equips  [View Original Post]
    +1 with this.

    I went a couple weeks ago. Older lady walked me into the room. FS was on the menu but she wanted 200 dollars hairs. I chuckled and ended up just leaving.

  10. #1139
    Lucky at Sunny Ocean.

    Was greeted by Emily decided to go with Lucky, Emily is beautiful she had more of a model look taller beautiful face. Went with Lucky still very attractive to me more curvy with a natural figure greeted me with a smile and she has pretty good english, DFK then gave me a nice BBBJ flipped her over and did some 69 put her on her back did some missionary and finished doggy. Great service and attitude would repeat might check out Emily next.

    Cheers.

  11. #1138
    Anyone got any suggestions for the current line up at Sunny Ocean?

    Cheers DM's open I've posted reviews from there.

  12. #1137

    Any chance she would BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by LVampraider  [View Original Post]
    Came back into San Diego last night and first stop after the rental car was finding a massage. Stopped by a few places in the Convoy area trying to see if there was talent at some of the places I hadn't visited yet. Ended up settling on a new spot I haven't been Balboa Wellness. It was in a little office park. Headed inside and was met at the door by Gia. Gia was a sexy Latina and quickly grabbed my hand and led me back. She quoted me 50 for a half hour session for the house fee. Handed that over and she told me get undressed and lay down. She came back a couple minutes later and gave me a quick massage. Decent teasing during the massage to get me ready. When she had me flip over I was already rock hard and we talked about the tip and settled at 150. The condom went on for a CBJ. Was very impressed with BJ. BJ was a few minutes and then we got down to business. She got on top in reverse cowgirl and started riding me. Her ass was amazing and looked great. After a bit she asked me what I wanted and I asked if we go to doggy. I should have waited because once we started there was no turning back or holding on. I came very quick in doggy. Gia cleaned me up with some wipes and handed me a little bottle of water for the road. Overall I was impressed and glad to find this new spot.
    Was that ever offered?

  13. #1136
    Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts


    Posts: 48

    Raytheon Spa

    Went and saw Melany today over at Raytheon. Latina smoke show with a nice body. She took me back to the room and handed her 200 like I normally do. 50 house fee and 150 tip.

    She left the room and I started getting undressed. Before I was even finished she was back in the room. She helped me with my pants and gave junior a little brush before I laid down for the massage. Massage was standard teasing and we exchanged some conversation.

    On the flip she got undressed and sat up at the edge of the table. She kissed my neck and started fondling my balls and junior. She slid the cover on and started with a CBJ. I feel a lot of Latinas try rush the blowjob and foreplay but I didn't get that from her at all.

    We started in standing doggy with her bent over the table. Her hips made perfect handles and she the perfect amount of moaning while I was fucking her. Once I had enough I asked her to switch it up and get on top so I could watch those tits bounce while she fucked me. Good tit play and the moaning continued. Unloaded in the cover.

    10/10 recommend Melany. Good service, beautiful, and she didn't haggle me on the price. I would repeat.

  14. #1135

    Give Me Some Sugar

    Been reading the recent glowing reports about Sugar Spa and decided it might be time to stop by and see what all the commotion was about.

    That time was this morning, and I was very happy with the outcome.

    I arrived this morning, maybe an hour and a half after opening. No one was in the reception area, so I sat down on the stool and waited for a little bit. A few minutes later, someone (MMS?) came out, grabbed my hand, and led me inside. I paid the fee for 1 hour ($70) and was placed in the time-out chair behind the screen while I waited my turn (IYKYK).

    It was whack-a-mole this morning with all the mongers and staff running back and forth -- in one room and out the other. And a couple guys arrived while I was waiting in the time-out chair. Busy! After maybe 10 minutes, Elsa came and found me, grabbed my hand, and took me to a room. The room was small but had everything we needed.

    Elsa started by giving me a preview of the treats to come -- beautiful, full breasts, shaved kitty, and a super tight ass. I decided on $160 and laid down on the massage table, letting Elsa know I was looking forward to a no-rush time.

    First, Elsa is absolutely beautiful and very sweet -- the kind of woman you wish was your girlfriend.

    Second, Elsa is a great masseuse. She put some real effort (and sometimes her knuckles) into the rubbing -- both before and after the main event. I really needed that.

    Third, the main event was everything I hoped for and more. BBBJ, CFS, lots of mutual rubbing and tugging, some kissing, lots of teasing, and multiple pops (3!) With the massage that followed, I was absolutely spent.

    Elsa is a rock star! Thanks guys for pointing me to Sugar Spa -- best hour I've spent in a long time!

  15. #1134
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Latina at Balboa Wellness

    Came back into San Diego last night and first stop after the rental car was finding a massage. Stopped by a few places in the Convoy area trying to see if there was talent at some of the places I hadn't visited yet. Ended up settling on a new spot I haven't been Balboa Wellness. It was in a little office park. Headed inside and was met at the door by Gia. Gia was a sexy Latina and quickly grabbed my hand and led me back. She quoted me 50 for a half hour session for the house fee. Handed that over and she told me get undressed and lay down. She came back a couple minutes later and gave me a quick massage. Decent teasing during the massage to get me ready. When she had me flip over I was already rock hard and we talked about the tip and settled at 150. The condom went on for a CBJ. Was very impressed with BJ. BJ was a few minutes and then we got down to business. She got on top in reverse cowgirl and started riding me. Her ass was amazing and looked great. After a bit she asked me what I wanted and I asked if we go to doggy. I should have waited because once we started there was no turning back or holding on. I came very quick in doggy. Gia cleaned me up with some wipes and handed me a little bottle of water for the road. Overall I was impressed and glad to find this new spot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape