Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 2506 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 37583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36278

    Parlor bust in or near Novi

    I'm hearing thru the grapevine about a bust, any news?

  2. #36277
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Not sure on table showers or nuru. The BBBJ AMP list would be similar to the FSLIST.

    FSLIST Update.

    Not many reports anymore to confirm these.

    Sun Spa (grand river).

    Springwell (ecorse).

    M1 (telegraph).

    Commerce. (14 mile).

    Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).

    Saigon (woodward).

    Great Hands (9 mile).

    Queen Spa (12 mile).

    Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).

    Cypess (8 mile former 8 star).
    You should probably take off Queens Spa. I went there three times and I couldn't even get a HJ. I gave all the signal and even ask for a HJ and was told they didn't do that there and after 3 attempts I say it's true that it's a legit place. Unless someone DMs me otherwise.

  3. #36276

    Oh nooo!

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicBoss10  [View Original Post]
    This place is just like a Tropical Touch.
    Thanks Boss,

    Happy hunting!

    Not a trip touch fan.

  4. #36275
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    If no one has seen her take one for the team. Most of us have.
    This place is just like a Tropical Touch.

  5. #36274

    Take one for the team!

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    If no one has seen her take one for the team. Most of us have.

  6. #36273

    Southfield spinner

    Anyone see this one yet?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/h...916411273.html

    Tia.

    Sn.

  7. #36272

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by MI-USMC  [View Original Post]
    That's disappointing. When I was texting with her she seemed open to play.
    I'd recommend giving her a try. Great massage and YMMV from mine. I have a very conservative look that many providers question, often asking " are you LE? So give her a try and report back.

    Happy hunting.

    SN.

  8. #36271

    Note the same Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Newer lady Ruby at Great Hands. Anyone know if it's Ruby from Gold Star 8 Mile? I never met her but heard she was a lot of fun. Anyway, Ruby at Great Hands looks solid, but I have a thing for Linda there so will be hard to take the plunge with Ruby.
    Not the same Ruby. She is taller and slimmer, and not as cute as the one on 8 mile.

  9. #36270
    Quote Originally Posted by CactusGeeves  [View Original Post]
    I think Janie's might be your best bet. There was another report of L2 at Mi Duo, but I can't verify that. Troy won't have anything at all, but Pontiac has had a few spring up recently.
    I did get a CBJ at MI Duo. YMMV though, as I only got that once. She used like plastic wrap or something as a cover, so not too sure I would recommend it.

  10. #36269
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    She's strictly legit. Petite attractive spinner (5'4") tall but requires draping. Works out of a chiropractor office on orchard lake Rd. Sexy but legit. 110 for 60 minute massage.
    That's disappointing. When I was texting with her she seemed open to play.

  11. #36268

    Ella professional massage by appointment

    Quote Originally Posted by MI-USMC  [View Original Post]
    She's strictly legit. Petite attractive spinner (5'4") tall but requires draping. Works out of a chiropractor office on orchard lake Rd. Sexy but legit. 110 for 60 minute massage.

  12. #36267

    No extras

    Quote Originally Posted by MI-USMC  [View Original Post]
    Massage only. Nice good English. Private studio in an office bldg. By appt only. But she will not touch.

  13. #36266

  14. #36265

    Lynn is back

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    She has moved to Assisted Living.
    She must have gotten better and moved out.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1383558

    How are her reviews?

    Looking for gilf / MILF?

    DM is fine.

  15. #36264

    Mola at Spring Well

    Quote Originally Posted by MI-USMC  [View Original Post]
    What type of things does she do? Is she shaved?
    Mola is not shaved. She is enthusiastic and willing to take direction, although she tired easily in CG. Finished with BBBJTCIM.
    Last edited by BuddyHeld11; 02-19-26 at 09:48. Reason: Punctuation

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape