Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 683 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 10237
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9847
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPipe  [View Original Post]
    Yep, they tried that shit with me, except I was with the gf and this one and some guy came in. However, they came in too early because I hadn't handed over anything LOL. I know the gf and she used to be a great date before she started hanging out with this chick. That ad is total bs, don't waste your time.
    Thanks guys!! I almost tried to make it happen and now I won't!

  2. #9846
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gallo...l/949894256151

    This ad popped up with 'creampie queen'. Seems a little too straightforward and too good to be true. Looks like she was posting in South Jersey. Can anybody tell me anything about this one? Likely not a real girl but the snapchat lines up wit pics from ad. Still. Seems wayyy too good to. Be true.
    The person in the pics is real and at one time at least was a provider. She used to share a room with a provider I frequented. She did look really good in person but I never interacted with her. Then I had her on Snapchat and she seems to have a terrible attitude but also always seems to need help and be begging for money. The woman I used to see also told me a bunch of things about her that made me think she wasn't worth the hassle. Do with that what you may.

  3. #9845
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    According to a ripoff report her bastard pimp and female friend bust into the room and told the guy to leave after giving her the donation for service you have to keep I searching STG is pure trash I miss the backpage era.
    Yep, they tried that shit with me, except I was with the gf and this one and some guy came in. However, they came in too early because I hadn't handed over anything LOL. I know the gf and she used to be a great date before she started hanging out with this chick. That ad is total bs, don't waste your time.

  4. #9844

    100% ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gallo...l/949894256151

    This ad popped up with 'creampie queen'. Seems a little too straightforward and too good to be true. Looks like she was posting in South Jersey. Can anybody tell me anything about this one? Likely not a real girl but the snapchat lines up wit pics from ad. Still. Seems wayyy too good to. Be true.
    According to a ripoff report her bastard pimp and female friend bust into the room and told the guy to leave after giving her the donation for service you have to keep I searching STG is pure trash I miss the backpage era.

  5. #9843
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    I think she's real, haven't beeen able to make it happen though. I think she lives at home or something and never really has a room.
    See my post #82 in s jersey ripoff reports. I've since found out she's ripped off a lot of guys.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...Ripoff-Reports

  6. #9842
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen her, but I tend not to trust anyone with her body language and facial expressions. She's half-hiding in one picture and isn't smiling in any of them.

    That tells me she's ashamed of her body but just out of options. Doesn't want to be doing this. Isn't going to provide good service.

    I could be 100% wrong, but the experiences I've had over the years have borne out to be true, along the lines of what I see in the pics.

    If you do take the plunge, please report back. I'd be nothing but delighted to hear you proved my instincts wrong.
    I also notice that if they are smiling in their pics, they usually have a better attitude which means a better date. The pics that look like they are miserable usually turn out to be a date with an unhappy disengaged provider. Just my experience.

  7. #9841
    I've not seen her, but I tend not to trust anyone with her body language and facial expressions. She's half-hiding in one picture and isn't smiling in any of them.

    That tells me she's ashamed of her body but just out of options. Doesn't want to be doing this. Isn't going to provide good service.

    I could be 100% wrong, but the experiences I've had over the years have borne out to be true, along the lines of what I see in the pics.

    If you do take the plunge, please report back. I'd be nothing but delighted to hear you proved my instincts wrong.

  8. #9840
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gallo...l/949894256151

    This ad popped up with 'creampie queen'. Seems a little too straightforward and too good to be true. Looks like she was posting in South Jersey. Can anybody tell me anything about this one? Likely not a real girl but the snapchat lines up wit pics from ad. Still. Seems wayyy too good to. Be true.
    I think she's real, haven't beeen able to make it happen though. I think she lives at home or something and never really has a room.

  9. #9839

    Help us down south LOL

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gallo...l/949894256151

    This ad popped up with 'creampie queen'. Seems a little too straightforward and too good to be true. Looks like she was posting in South Jersey. Can anybody tell me anything about this one? Likely not a real girl but the snapchat lines up wit pics from ad. Still. Seems wayyy too good to. Be true.

  10. #9838

  11. #9837
    Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer1978  [View Original Post]
    Just texted her this afternoon and swung by for a hhr sesh in her low budget inn. She looked good in her shirt and thong. She had some water and invited me to lay back and get comfortable. She seemed congested but put in good work on my soldier. Bagged up and started doggy on edge of bed but the bed was on the high side so the angle wasn't the best. Tried to join her up on the bed but that was low for me and I started to cramp. Pulled her around to edge of bed and slid in mish. She's very tight and I started to loose it in the bag so I had trouble staying in. We switched back to BBBJ and she got sloppy on me and stroked when I needed it. Her timing with the towel was spot on for my release. She's very pretty with a round ass and you can tell her tits use to be larger. Room didn't smell bad and you could tell she smoked or partook in other things because of the amount of lighters all over. But it was a comfortable setting and she's very nice. She has some sort of skin rash all over which was a bit concerning but did not affect the service she provided. Will most likely see her again sooner than later.
    I'm feeling like I gave you guys some bad intel. There was absolutely no sign of a skin rash when I met her. That would of been a deal breaker for me. My expectations were low going in, mainly because I prefer bigger girls but my visit went surprisingly well. I was actually looking forward to a repeat visit but I think I'll wait a while and definitely ask for a verification photo.

  12. #9836

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePianist  [View Original Post]
    Ahh. So it wasn't just me. I reached out to her last week and ask for a pic. She look a little more aged in the pic but still not bad. But I noticed what look like was a skin rash all over and I decided to refrain. Seeing your comment pretty much confirms what I saw because I wasn't sure if it was some pic illusion or what. Thanks.
    She sounded congested for me as well, also has this narlie skin thing going on. She gave me this subpar BBBJ and bagged up went doggy pulled the cover off finished on her ass. Service was decent, however the job will get done. I would only repeat if I'm in a pinch, other than that I'll save my money and the damage was 1. 50 so that's not bad.

  13. #9835
    Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer1978  [View Original Post]
    She has some sort of skin rash all over which was a bit concerning but did not affect the service she provided. Will most likely see her again sooner than later.
    Ahh. So it wasn't just me. I reached out to her last week and ask for a pic. She look a little more aged in the pic but still not bad. But I noticed what look like was a skin rash all over and I decided to refrain. Seeing your comment pretty much confirms what I saw because I wasn't sure if it was some pic illusion or what. Thanks.

  14. #9834

  15. #9833

    Nikki

    Just texted her this afternoon and swung by for a hhr sesh in her low budget inn. She looked good in her shirt and thong. She had some water and invited me to lay back and get comfortable. She seemed congested but put in good work on my soldier. Bagged up and started doggy on edge of bed but the bed was on the high side so the angle wasn't the best. Tried to join her up on the bed but that was low for me and I started to cramp. Pulled her around to edge of bed and slid in mish. She's very tight and I started to loose it in the bag so I had trouble staying in. We switched back to BBBJ and she got sloppy on me and stroked when I needed it. Her timing with the towel was spot on for my release. She's very pretty with a round ass and you can tell her tits use to be larger. Room didn't smell bad and you could tell she smoked or partook in other things because of the amount of lighters all over. But it was a comfortable setting and she's very nice. She has some sort of skin rash all over which was a bit concerning but did not affect the service she provided. Will most likely see her again sooner than later.

    Quote Originally Posted by StiknAround  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Nikki at her low budget incall after other plans fell through and had a great time. She greeted me at the door, freshly showered and wrapped in a robe. She is definitely the girl in the ad but not as thick. She's no spinner though. Very pretty, long haired brunette. She smelled really good and has a sweet personality, if you're cool. We chatted for a while before the fun began. Started with a really good bbj. At first I thought she was just trying to get me out of there quick but she just aims to please. She tried her best to get it all in and it was all I could do not to bust while watching her try. Then I requested CG. She jumped right on it and gave the best performance I've had in a long time. She really got into it. I'm trying to enjoy her full B's but between her moans and long beautiful hair, it was getting harder not to bust. Went mish next and again she's into it and nice and wet. Switched to K9 and enjoyed the view as she throws it back until I filled the bag. Chatted a bit and she was saying she didn't understand why she doesn't have any reviews. I think I know why! I'll definitely be repeating.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...t/879069011199

    When I arrived her BFF was getting a few things together before leaving the room. It was Sexy Red. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...u/395098436378 She's cute, tall and on the thicker side. She was bundled up in a 3/4 length winter coat so I really couldn't check out the goods. If anyone has some Intel it would be much appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape