Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 10223
-
02-23-26 18:43 #9848Regular Member

Posts: 9Any Intel?
What happened to this one https://south-jersey.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / come-see-this-sexy-snow-bunny-escort-c2 d636. [URL]
-
02-23-26 15:02 #9847Senior Member

Posts: 684Thanks guys!! I almost tried to make it happen and now I won't!
Originally Posted by DarkPipe
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 15:01 #9846Senior Member

Posts: 78The person in the pics is real and at one time at least was a provider. She used to share a room with a provider I frequented. She did look really good in person but I never interacted with her. Then I had her on Snapchat and she seems to have a terrible attitude but also always seems to need help and be begging for money. The woman I used to see also told me a bunch of things about her that made me think she wasn't worth the hassle. Do with that what you may.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 12:05 #9845Senior Member

Posts: 116Yep, they tried that shit with me, except I was with the gf and this one and some guy came in. However, they came in too early because I hadn't handed over anything LOL. I know the gf and she used to be a great date before she started hanging out with this chick. That ad is total bs, don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 23:25 #9844Senior Member

Posts: 3005100% ripoff
According to a ripoff report her bastard pimp and female friend bust into the room and told the guy to leave after giving her the donation for service you have to keep I searching STG is pure trash I miss the backpage era.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 21:25 #9843Senior Member

Posts: 655See my post #82 in s jersey ripoff reports. I've since found out she's ripped off a lot of guys.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...Ripoff-Reports
-
02-22-26 19:47 #9842Senior Member

Posts: 164I also notice that if they are smiling in their pics, they usually have a better attitude which means a better date. The pics that look like they are miserable usually turn out to be a date with an unhappy disengaged provider. Just my experience.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 18:09 #9841Senior Member

Posts: 629I've not seen her, but I tend not to trust anyone with her body language and facial expressions. She's half-hiding in one picture and isn't smiling in any of them.
Originally Posted by Bellmawrhung
[View Original Post]
That tells me she's ashamed of her body but just out of options. Doesn't want to be doing this. Isn't going to provide good service.
I could be 100% wrong, but the experiences I've had over the years have borne out to be true, along the lines of what I see in the pics.
If you do take the plunge, please report back. I'd be nothing but delighted to hear you proved my instincts wrong.
-
02-22-26 11:50 #9840Senior Member

Posts: 684I think she's real, haven't beeen able to make it happen though. I think she lives at home or something and never really has a room.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 10:54 #9839Senior Member

Posts: 523Help us down south LOL
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gallo...l/949894256151
This ad popped up with 'creampie queen'. Seems a little too straightforward and too good to be true. Looks like she was posting in South Jersey. Can anybody tell me anything about this one? Likely not a real girl but the snapchat lines up wit pics from ad. Still. Seems wayyy too good to. Be true.
-
02-19-26 18:54 #9838Senior Member

Posts: 40Any intel on this one?
-
02-17-26 12:41 #9837Regular Member

Posts: 17I'm feeling like I gave you guys some bad intel. There was absolutely no sign of a skin rash when I met her. That would of been a deal breaker for me. My expectations were low going in, mainly because I prefer bigger girls but my visit went surprisingly well. I was actually looking forward to a repeat visit but I think I'll wait a while and definitely ask for a verification photo.
Originally Posted by DayDreamer1978
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 10:12 #9836Senior Member

Posts: 135Nikki
She sounded congested for me as well, also has this narlie skin thing going on. She gave me this subpar BBBJ and bagged up went doggy pulled the cover off finished on her ass. Service was decent, however the job will get done. I would only repeat if I'm in a pinch, other than that I'll save my money and the damage was 1. 50 so that's not bad.
Originally Posted by ThePianist
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 10:13 #9835Senior Member

Posts: 40Ahh. So it wasn't just me. I reached out to her last week and ask for a pic. She look a little more aged in the pic but still not bad. But I noticed what look like was a skin rash all over and I decided to refrain. Seeing your comment pretty much confirms what I saw because I wasn't sure if it was some pic illusion or what. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DayDreamer1978
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 01:22 #9834Senior Member

Posts: 77Intel? Seen her ads a few times











Reply With Quote



