rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 682 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 10227
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9852
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePianist  [View Original Post]
    Any one tried this big tit chick? Quoted me 120 for a bng incall at one point. 160 If I do facial and BBJ. I left it alone because its far to high but would try to haggle if she worth a visit. Right now she's only doing carplay but she's been advertising for a month or so at this point. No reviews on her. What you think?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/202580305#.

    Really want a big tit chick that isn't too fat that can give some nice sloppy head. I saw Kristie last week at Carnival. Was my second time since over a year I think. First visit was good solid and I been meaning to try again. I got to say, wasn't as good as I was hoping. She's looking older in the face than I recall and her BBJ was wack. She gets points for cooperation and personality. But ehh barely went pass the tip on her own. Decent enough a pinch but at the price I spent. (120) I would've be as or more satisfied seeing a cheaper provider that maybe wasn't as curvy but also not a drug addict.
    New link please? Seems the link doesn't lead to anything.

  2. #9851
    Quote Originally Posted by Vmarrrrr  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she still active. I put a link screen shot this time because link wouldn't work.
    No clue but I remember she used to advertise out of vinland. Those younger chicks don't stick around very long and they tend to switch their numbers a lot. I read a review saying she was a decent provider.

  3. #9850

    Is she still active?

    Does anyone know if she still active. I put a link screen shot this time because link wouldn't work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6940.jpg‎  

  4. #9849
    Any one tried this big tit chick? Quoted me 120 for a bng incall at one point. 160 If I do facial and BBJ. I left it alone because its far to high but would try to haggle if she worth a visit. Right now she's only doing carplay but she's been advertising for a month or so at this point. No reviews on her. What you think?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/202580305#.

    Really want a big tit chick that isn't too fat that can give some nice sloppy head. I saw Kristie last week at Carnival. Was my second time since over a year I think. First visit was good solid and I been meaning to try again. I got to say, wasn't as good as I was hoping. She's looking older in the face than I recall and her BBJ was wack. She gets points for cooperation and personality. But ehh barely went pass the tip on her own. Decent enough a pinch but at the price I spent. (120) I would've be as or more satisfied seeing a cheaper provider that maybe wasn't as curvy but also not a drug addict.

  5. #9848

    Any Intel?

    What happened to this one https://south-jersey.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / come-see-this-sexy-snow-bunny-escort-c2 d636. [URL]

  6. #9847
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPipe  [View Original Post]
    Yep, they tried that shit with me, except I was with the gf and this one and some guy came in. However, they came in too early because I hadn't handed over anything LOL. I know the gf and she used to be a great date before she started hanging out with this chick. That ad is total bs, don't waste your time.
    Thanks guys!! I almost tried to make it happen and now I won't!

  7. #9846
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gallo...l/949894256151

    This ad popped up with 'creampie queen'. Seems a little too straightforward and too good to be true. Looks like she was posting in South Jersey. Can anybody tell me anything about this one? Likely not a real girl but the snapchat lines up wit pics from ad. Still. Seems wayyy too good to. Be true.
    The person in the pics is real and at one time at least was a provider. She used to share a room with a provider I frequented. She did look really good in person but I never interacted with her. Then I had her on Snapchat and she seems to have a terrible attitude but also always seems to need help and be begging for money. The woman I used to see also told me a bunch of things about her that made me think she wasn't worth the hassle. Do with that what you may.

  8. #9845
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    According to a ripoff report her bastard pimp and female friend bust into the room and told the guy to leave after giving her the donation for service you have to keep I searching STG is pure trash I miss the backpage era.
    Yep, they tried that shit with me, except I was with the gf and this one and some guy came in. However, they came in too early because I hadn't handed over anything LOL. I know the gf and she used to be a great date before she started hanging out with this chick. That ad is total bs, don't waste your time.

  9. #9844

    100% ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gallo...l/949894256151

    This ad popped up with 'creampie queen'. Seems a little too straightforward and too good to be true. Looks like she was posting in South Jersey. Can anybody tell me anything about this one? Likely not a real girl but the snapchat lines up wit pics from ad. Still. Seems wayyy too good to. Be true.
    According to a ripoff report her bastard pimp and female friend bust into the room and told the guy to leave after giving her the donation for service you have to keep I searching STG is pure trash I miss the backpage era.

  10. #9843
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    I think she's real, haven't beeen able to make it happen though. I think she lives at home or something and never really has a room.
    See my post #82 in s jersey ripoff reports. I've since found out she's ripped off a lot of guys.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...Ripoff-Reports

  11. #9842
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen her, but I tend not to trust anyone with her body language and facial expressions. She's half-hiding in one picture and isn't smiling in any of them.

    That tells me she's ashamed of her body but just out of options. Doesn't want to be doing this. Isn't going to provide good service.

    I could be 100% wrong, but the experiences I've had over the years have borne out to be true, along the lines of what I see in the pics.

    If you do take the plunge, please report back. I'd be nothing but delighted to hear you proved my instincts wrong.
    I also notice that if they are smiling in their pics, they usually have a better attitude which means a better date. The pics that look like they are miserable usually turn out to be a date with an unhappy disengaged provider. Just my experience.

  12. #9841
    I've not seen her, but I tend not to trust anyone with her body language and facial expressions. She's half-hiding in one picture and isn't smiling in any of them.

    That tells me she's ashamed of her body but just out of options. Doesn't want to be doing this. Isn't going to provide good service.

    I could be 100% wrong, but the experiences I've had over the years have borne out to be true, along the lines of what I see in the pics.

    If you do take the plunge, please report back. I'd be nothing but delighted to hear you proved my instincts wrong.

  13. #9840
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gallo...l/949894256151

    This ad popped up with 'creampie queen'. Seems a little too straightforward and too good to be true. Looks like she was posting in South Jersey. Can anybody tell me anything about this one? Likely not a real girl but the snapchat lines up wit pics from ad. Still. Seems wayyy too good to. Be true.
    I think she's real, haven't beeen able to make it happen though. I think she lives at home or something and never really has a room.

  14. #9839

    Help us down south LOL

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gallo...l/949894256151

    This ad popped up with 'creampie queen'. Seems a little too straightforward and too good to be true. Looks like she was posting in South Jersey. Can anybody tell me anything about this one? Likely not a real girl but the snapchat lines up wit pics from ad. Still. Seems wayyy too good to. Be true.

  15. #9838

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape