Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 17677
-
02-22-26 14:59 #16807Senior Member

Posts: 229I don't understand this girl. She actually texted me and apologized for ghosting me last time. Set a new appt (I wasn't going to show anyway), and boom. Ghosted again when the time came. Part of me is starting to think she enjoys it.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 14:58 #16806Senior Member

Posts: 229Thanks for sharing your experience. Seems she hasn't changed the least bit. I actually think YMMNV on this one LOL.
Originally Posted by Slipslide74
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 14:07 #16805Senior Member

Posts: 51Kash. Not worth it
I've seen her ads on EB and STG and it looked like she has nice titties, plus she says BBBJ and GFE which I like. She required video verification beforehand where I showed her my dick. When I was talking with her ahead of time, she was very friendly, but once I got there she was all about her bidness. Her incall is between natural bridge and I70, not the worst part of town but not the best either. When she let me in she asked to pat me down for weapons, and her roommate was standing there keeping an eye on things.
We went upstairs to her room, which she had been smoking in and it smelled like a chimney. We got undressed, and she kept her bra on. I was like WTF can you take that off, and she seemed put out that I asked her. I then asked about kissing, and she was like no I don't do that. There was also no DATY. GFE? Not so much. Then, she got a cover out for the BJ and I when I pointed out that her ad said BBBJ she was like oh I only do that after I've seen someone before.
I hate CBJ, and it took her a long time to even get me semi. Finally she got on her back and we started in mish. She had her head turned and her eyes closed, and on every stroke she made a noise like it was uncomfortable for her. Junior was still only half hard, so I know it wasn't because I was too big for her. I think she just really does not enjoy what she does. I kept at it for awhile but there was zero attraction and I knew I wasn't going to finish. I said fuck it, stopped, got dressed and headed out.
For an EB girl her rates are a little higher than usual (175 hh), but I thought it would be worth it for the GFE. I couldn't have been more wrong. YMMV but I won't be seeing her again.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6363124035/1
-
02-22-26 13:58 #16804Senior Member

Posts: 279Angela Chase did indeed ghost me
Was an hour until date, asked for verification, sent, then crickets. Oh well. Maybe I'll try Kira next week if she's available.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 15:33 #16803Senior Member

Posts: 71Redheads
Here are the three best redheads in Stl that are really good, but older than your cutoff.
Originally Posted by FeralAlias9
[View Original Post]
V is one of the best out there check her schedule and is full service,. One of the best here. https://tryst.link/escort/violetta-michelle.
Charlotte is by far one of the best full service in town and very cool.. https://tryst.link/escort/charlottemissouri.
Lillia is mainly massage, one of the best bodies in stl and will offer CFS doggie or missionary. Not full service. https://tryst.link/massage/liliadarling.
-
02-21-26 15:26 #16802Regular Member

Posts: 1Parker
I saw the post about her being back but I have not been able to get ahold of her? Does anyone know if she is indeed back? Has anyone seen her lately?
-
02-21-26 14:26 #16801Senior Member

Posts: 307Unfortunately the hobby scene in St. Louis sucks pretty badly. Finding a fit redhead lady that's under 5'3 is a unicorn. It's so bad I've considered taking weekend trips to KC or Chicago just to find someone decent. There's only one decent kgirl agency but they don't advertise BBFS and the website is PW protected.
Originally Posted by FeralAlias9
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 08:21 #16800Regular Member

Posts: 11Visiting in April
Hello friends,
I'm going to be in St Louis the last week of April & first week of May for work. I'd like to line up some fun while I'm visiting. In exchange for any leads you can provide, I'd be happy to share intel I've gotten over the last 5 years in the hobby (scene and providers) in Cincinnati and Dayton.
Could you please recommend the 3-4 best agencies in town and provide contact info? (I'm okay with providing I'd for screening and parting with up to 5 benjamins an hour.).
I'd love to get info on the best Kgirl BBFS opportunities along with any "non-ethnic" traditional agencies that you believe have the best quality and quantity of talent to select from.
Also, I've checked the usual provider sites and directory sites but can't seem to find any decent, higher end redheads (natural, not fluorescent or purple). I'm looking for 18-35, slim to curvy (160 max), 5'3" and a pretty smile.
I'd appreciate any leads and info you can share.
Thanks!
-
02-20-26 20:22 #16799Senior Member

Posts: 438Lackland Rd is inside the boundary of Maryland Heights. Barely, but definitely in it, by about a thousand feet or so. You can check the border line on Google Maps.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
EDIT to add: Unless you are on the part of it that re-appears east of Hwy#67/Lindbergh, in Overland. But that part of Lackland is north of Page instead of south.
-
02-20-26 12:45 #16798Senior Member

Posts: 27Issa
Bringing this one back up since there isn't much out there on her. Anyone got anything? She legit or worth the money to see? Looks smokin hot.
https://tryst.link/escort/sweetness89
-
02-20-26 12:05 #16797Senior Member

Posts: 80Skylar
Thanks for the additional info!!
Originally Posted by Slipslide74
[View Original Post]
I am quite surprised at the "morning wood" time frame!!
-
02-20-26 11:55 #16796Senior Member

Posts: 51Skylar
I saw her last about two weeks ago. The time I went down on her was a morning visit and she was fresh out of the shower (still had her towel on with wet hair, was sexy asf). I don't DATY when it's later in the day / evening. My best visits with her have been for her "morning wood" specials. I don't know if she's "turned the page", but when I have seen her she seemed stable. YMMV.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 10:20 #16795Senior Member

Posts: 279May be the case, had a prompt reply yesterday at lunch time, trying to set up for today, then nothing until, or since, 10 pm.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 09:36 #16794Senior Member

Posts: 229Anne
Has anyone ventured to see Anne yet? Texted a bit. Agreed on BBBJCIM, then before the date, confirmed services and she acted like she didn't know what it meant and to not text her back, LOL.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...833/3143575820
-
02-20-26 08:56 #16793Senior Member

Posts: 229Angela Chase
She'll likely waste your time and ghost you when it's finally time to meet for appointment.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



