Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 1059 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 17669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16799
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I've wondered this, I've seen a few in MH motels but yeah, police patrol everywhere around there. I guess bored in their dodge vipers / suv's from the casino money. Lackland / south of page I think falls under unincorporated STL, as that's where calla is. I still see a LOT of MH / lackland posts on gator but most seem like bait and switch operations. Mostly black providers lately instead of latina.
    Lackland Rd is inside the boundary of Maryland Heights. Barely, but definitely in it, by about a thousand feet or so. You can check the border line on Google Maps.

    EDIT to add: Unless you are on the part of it that re-appears east of Hwy#67/Lindbergh, in Overland. But that part of Lackland is north of Page instead of south.

  2. #16798

    Issa

    Bringing this one back up since there isn't much out there on her. Anyone got anything? She legit or worth the money to see? Looks smokin hot.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetness89

  3. #16797

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by Slipslide74  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last about two weeks ago. The time I went down on her was a morning visit and she was fresh out of the shower (still had her towel on with wet hair, was sexy asf). I don't DATY when it's later in the day / evening. My best visits with her have been for her "morning wood" specials. I don't know if she's "turned the page", but when I have seen her she seemed stable. YMMV.
    Thanks for the additional info!!

    I am quite surprised at the "morning wood" time frame!!

  4. #16796

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    Well this is certainly different than the previous responses! Makes her more interesting for sure!!

    When did you have the experience described? Seems she could have "turned the page!

    Thanks for the input!!
    I saw her last about two weeks ago. The time I went down on her was a morning visit and she was fresh out of the shower (still had her towel on with wet hair, was sexy asf). I don't DATY when it's later in the day / evening. My best visits with her have been for her "morning wood" specials. I don't know if she's "turned the page", but when I have seen her she seemed stable. YMMV.

  5. #16795
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    She'll likely waste your time and ghost you when it's finally time to meet for appointment.
    May be the case, had a prompt reply yesterday at lunch time, trying to set up for today, then nothing until, or since, 10 pm.

  6. #16794
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226

    Anne

    Has anyone ventured to see Anne yet? Texted a bit. Agreed on BBBJCIM, then before the date, confirmed services and she acted like she didn't know what it meant and to not text her back, LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...833/3143575820

  7. #16793
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226

    Angela Chase

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    She has a hh massage with BJ (no idea if covered or not) so I may try that first to see if I like her. She's asking for a selfie verification before anything though, I'm hesitant, never know what one may do with that.
    She'll likely waste your time and ghost you when it's finally time to meet for appointment.

  8. #16792

    The LEO Map

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I've wondered this, I've seen a few in MH motels but yeah, police patrol everywhere around there. I guess bored in their dodge vipers / suv's from the casino money. Lackland / south of page I think falls under unincorporated STL, as that's where calla is. I still see a LOT of MH / lackland posts on gator but most seem like bait and switch operations. Mostly black providers lately instead of latina.
    I found a nifty little map! https://data-stlcogis.opendata.arcgi...0bed71/explore.

    For years I have heard of MH being sting central. I haven't seen anything in the news if years though. Same for what was Marlborough along Watson. I am near I-270-Dorsett all the time now. I don't see many officers in parking lots until late in the evening. I do see LEO checking the parking lots on the flea bag hotels along Watson.

    Many years ago I decided to check the street walker scene along Woodson. I had a tail from the airport to Page. Thank you to the five police departments who "kept me safe" on my drive.

  9. #16791

    Angela Chase wants a selfie

    I saw her several years ago and then again a month or 2 ago. While she's definitely a bit bigger than she used to be, the experience definitely outweighs. No pun intended. The change in size. It's true GFE and there's not much that isn't on the menu. If you don't like a thick girl, maybe she isn't for you, but I'll take performance over looks any day.
    She has a hh massage with BJ (no idea if covered or not) so I may try that first to see if I like her. She's asking for a selfie verification before anything though, I'm hesitant, never know what one may do with that.

  10. #16790
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    Well this is certainly different than the previous responses! Makes her more interesting for sure!!

    When did you have the experience described? Seems she could have "turned the page!

    Thanks for the input!!
    I also think she's a great option for early morning head. You won't catch me going down on her, but I'll happily cum in her mouth. If you catch her in the right mood she's a lot of fun and energetic. Wrong time of day and it's a lack luster experience.

  11. #16789
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Sweet girl, negotiable rates. Hard life, talkative, but nice ass. BBBJ is as good as useless but enough to get things started. She has no concept of time, literally and figuratively, LOL. So grab the lowest rate and go for it. Said she's been sober 15 months. I doubt it. I think she's more like trying to find a husband. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202196577
    Agree entirely. Just get a QV w her and ride the waive. Time and space are non existent w this one. My qv lasted probably an hour and a half and that's only because I finally decided to leave on my own will. Took pics, video, she modeled, and everything any anything was on the table included. Nice ass, decent tits. BJ not that great but whatever got some miles out of her. Blew a fat load all over her pussy lips and video'd it running all over her. Thinking maybe I dropped $100 total.

  12. #16788
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    Well this is certainly different than the previous responses! Makes her more interesting for sure!!

    When did you have the experience described? Seems she could have "turned the page!

    Thanks for the input!!
    I really hope she has. I had some good times with her and I only wish good things for her.

    It would be nice to know that she cleaned up and maybe got rid of some of the people around her.

  13. #16787

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by Slipslide74  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to see Skylar, and I was pleasantly surprised. In fact, I've seen her a few times now. Everything is relative, but at her price point (160 hh) I think she is one of the more attractive providers right now in the Lou. Some of you posted that her tits are smaller than they used to be, and she also told me that she lost weight and they aren't as big now. But, they are still really nice titties with responsive nipples. Her ass is a little fat, but in a good way. She doesn't seem to enjoy kissing on the lips, but she does kiss on your neck, chest etc as things are warming up. Her BBBJ is actually very good, with bls and lots of tongue action. I went down for DATY and she was clean and fresh. Wrapped up and started with her on top (I love having the titties hanging down in my face) and then did some mish and doggy for the finish. She was very personable and I enjoyed my time with her.

    She can be difficult to reach, even on days when she has posted on EB. I will be repeating.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3144127779/1
    Well this is certainly different than the previous responses! Makes her more interesting for sure!!

    When did you have the experience described? Seems she could have "turned the page!

    Thanks for the input!!

  14. #16786

    Skylar. Updated report

    I was finally able to see Skylar, and I was pleasantly surprised. In fact, I've seen her a few times now. Everything is relative, but at her price point (160 hh) I think she is one of the more attractive providers right now in the Lou. Some of you posted that her tits are smaller than they used to be, and she also told me that she lost weight and they aren't as big now. But, they are still really nice titties with responsive nipples. Her ass is a little fat, but in a good way. She doesn't seem to enjoy kissing on the lips, but she does kiss on your neck, chest etc as things are warming up. Her BBBJ is actually very good, with bls and lots of tongue action. I went down for DATY and she was clean and fresh. Wrapped up and started with her on top (I love having the titties hanging down in my face) and then did some mish and doggy for the finish. She was very personable and I enjoyed my time with her.

    She can be difficult to reach, even on days when she has posted on EB. I will be repeating.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3144127779/1

  15. #16785

    Angela Chase

    [QUOTE=Wfhff14;7534202]Did you ever see her since November '25? I came across her add on tryst https://tryst.link/escort/angela_chase and looks great, BUT when I researched on gator, THIS came up https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201908162# as of Feb 13 '26 and uh. She's a lot bigger. Also, photo verification? Personality and enthusiasm go a long way with me (fan of heather slayinem but she lives too far from me), but I do have an upper weight limit.[QUOTE]I saw her several years ago and then again a month or 2 ago. While she's definitely a bit bigger than she used to be, the experience definitely outweighs. No pun intended. The change in size. It's true GFE and there's not much that isn't on the menu. If you don't like a thick girl, maybe she isn't for you, but I'll take performance over looks any day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape