Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 12351
-
02-17-26 19:28 #11406Regular Member

Posts: 12Obviously the girls in the videos are not what you will see in the shops. I stopped by Laulea for giggles, gramma looking lady bbw-ish. Asked if there was anybody else and she kept pushing "very good massage".
Originally Posted by TigardMale
[View Original Post]
So I just walked right out.
-
02-17-26 01:44 #11405Regular Member

Posts: 16Asian Massage PDX
Anyone been to Asian Massage PDX on the corner of NE 60th and Killingsworth lately? How is it? I stopped in six months ago and wasn't impressed so I left. How is the new girl? Thanks.
-
02-16-26 21:15 #11404Senior Member

Posts: 60Recon / Horoscope Animal
Cindy is still there. Had a little extra time to scout around.
Originally Posted by BombLa503
[View Original Post]
Yaya Massage. Yoyo, mid 30's in a tight gym outfit. HWP, nothing really outstanding.
Bliss Haven - 5'2" little thing. Cute face. Petite. Said she was heading out soon to celebrate Lunar Year or something.
Butterfly foot spa (Lazy Cat Massage) - mid 30 auntie. I don't really remember anything that stood out.
Yichi Spa 2 - blonde / yellow hair girl. A bit on the thicker side. Didn't indulge.
Beauty Spa. Same rotation. However, they were giving out animal trinkets? I got a pig.
-
02-16-26 17:36 #11403Senior Member

Posts: 51Shops advertising on TikTok
I've noticed there are 2 places advertising on TikTok that I don't have any knowledge of.
Laulea Massage on 82nd just south of Foster.
PDX Best Spa on 82nd just south of Harney.
Since I am a west sider, I was wondering if anyone had any information on these shops. The ads are very similar so I would assume single owner.
Thoughts? Should I make the trip from the west? <grin.
-
02-16-26 00:03 #11402Senior Member

Posts: 60To the unemployed friend on a Tuesday
My fault. I guess the red warning to not post a street address got to me.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
Stumbled across a new shop "Asian Charm Spa".
I really had to thank the mamasan as she turned me away when I first arrived, told me to come back earlier when the younger masseuse is around. Need a day walker to TOFTT.
-
02-15-26 23:59 #11401Regular Member

Posts: 20Straight to the action?
I recently visited Phoenix Spa (east of Ross Bridge) and got a session for 4 Jacksons. Yumi claimed to be Korean and mid 30's, petite with smaller B's. I'm sure if you scout around, cheaper to be had.
Originally Posted by Hennshenne
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 20:03 #11400Senior Member

Posts: 2032I searched for it multiple times before I posted. I did one more search after I saw your post, it looks like I accidentally used the word springs instead of spring. I have not been to that place in a long time, I believe the name before was red 8.
Originally Posted by Abkbk
[View Original Post]
This is a good time to remind everyone that it's helpful to include a nearby intersection, and city if it is not in portland.
-
02-15-26 18:59 #11399Senior Member

Posts: 148I found it instantly on internet search.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 15:26 #11398Regular Member

Posts: 21On foster?
I ASSUME this spot is on foster /78th. Shares a parking spot with a tavern.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
Tried the place once, remembered I had a older 30 or younger 40 lady name Cindy at the end of summer.
-
02-15-26 13:05 #11397Senior Member

Posts: 2032Haven't heard of that place
I'm not familiar with that name of AMP. Where is it located?
Originally Posted by BluePineapple
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 11:33 #11396Senior Member

Posts: 94Angela is slightly slimmer than I usually like.
Originally Posted by SexyMan63
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 06:00 #11395Senior Member

Posts: 45West Side
Haven't been in the game for a while, anyone know solid BBBJ (CIM) spots, preferably on the west side?
-
02-14-26 21:13 #11394Senior Member

Posts: 60Prices
I raise you one better. Sometimes shops will run promos that can be had. For instance, this month over at The Best Hot Spring Spa is offering CFS for 148.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 20:43 #11393Regular Member

Posts: 6Looking for help
Heading to Portland for a couple of days going to stay in Greshamamd Portland can some one help me out with a table shower recommendation thank you.
-
02-14-26 16:51 #11392Senior Member

Posts: 42Yuna?
If she is indeed the same talent at Beauty, then yeah she's definitely one of the most raunchy I've ever come across. If those locations weren't so busy, I'd indulge more.
Originally Posted by WilsonPdx
[View Original Post]
Just got back from Beauty myself and sad to hear Heidi might be departing soon. She remains one of the few spinners to take a throat pounding.












Reply With Quote





