Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 505 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 7575
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7245
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    All these gals start with ridiculous rates and then come the add ons.

    That is why most of the time the AMPs L1 with a nice 15 to 20 minute massage is a better value and way easier to just walk in rather than trying to schedule with all the bs of those providers.
    The new thing is these girls go on a private Reddit thread that is filled with "influencers" or girls who seem to have it all who teach these girls how to charge more. Then they turn around and rob these guys who are paying big bucks. It's a nasty cycle because too many of you guys go back for more. You simply need to say "I'm not paying those high rates". If they balk then you walk. It's as simple as that. Quit letting these / swonly girls walk all over you.

  2. #7244

    Massage relaxing (Orlando)

    Anyone seen her? PM, Thanks!

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...916147563.html

    Massage relaxing.

    I offer you relaxing massages with lomi lomi techniques and Swedish massages. Where you will experience an incredible connection from the first moment.

    I only work in my suite a clean and safe place for previous appointments you can send a text message thank you.

  3. #7243
    Quote Originally Posted by WillPayForFun  [View Original Post]
    Could you please more specific?
    I contacted her and quoted $160 for an HR of "Nuru". That's all the info she disclosed. So I'm curious as well if there are any tricks or upsells once you're at her place with your dick all hard. 😂.

  4. #7242

    Price average?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonSmith2024  [View Original Post]
    FS offered was pretty good everything covered.

    Price average.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...915201138.html
    Could you please more specific?

  5. #7241
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Okay. Finally connected. $150 for an hour with fun at the end. I do feel there is more but did not push. Pic is her but maybe 5 years ago? Still very attractive and this Brazil type body. Great breasts. Will repeat.
    So just basic L1?

  6. #7240

    Relax

    FS offered was pretty good everything covered.

    Price average.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...915201138.html

  7. #7239

    Update

    Okay. Finally connected. $150 for an hour with fun at the end. I do feel there is more but did not push. Pic is her but maybe 5 years ago? Still very attractive and this Brazil type body. Great breasts. Will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Feeling scammish. Committed to last night at a certain time. No show. No reply. I texted this morning, and the reply was "would you like to schedule". Anyone seen her?

  8. #7238
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Jackie and Katie are the same person!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteClub1960  [View Original Post]
    She has an add on MF! She has a room in an apt she will give you an massage then on the flip it's an L1 and will try to upsell for her to be in her bday suit. She has a nice tight body and phat ass for sure nice clean kitty cat. The massage its average at best she's cool I would like to see if she would do L2 or L3.
    Another forum member posted maybe some 6 months ago that he was offered L3 from Katie!? Now I guess she goes by Jackie!? So if you believe that forum reviewer that means I guess on a YMMV basis she's open to L3!?

  9. #7237
    Feeling scammish. Committed to last night at a certain time. No show. No reply. I texted this morning, and the reply was "would you like to schedule". Anyone seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this? Hope this is real. Love that look.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...914925963.html

  10. #7236

    Nieves

    Anyone seen this? Hope this is real. Love that look.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...914925963.html

  11. #7235

    Jackie also Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldrs9820  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet. What's the intel?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...908876290.html
    She has an add on MF! She has a room in an apt she will give you an massage then on the flip it's an L1 and will try to upsell for her to be in her bday suit. She has a nice tight body and phat ass for sure nice clean kitty cat. The massage its average at best she's cool I would like to see if she would do L2 or L3.

  12. #7234

    Avoid

    Avoid. Has hard time responding. Cannot fully understand what she is reading. Save your self the time and headache.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...913835036.html

  13. #7233

    It's okay to say no

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    It's called Golden Pussy Syndrome. If the L1 was originally $240 then imagine what L3 might have been! I'm sure someone has paid the $240 so. As long as someone pays it, she's going to ask it. Good call saying no.
    Absolutely, more need to say no to these outrageous prices. The women will either come down in pricing or find another hustle.

  14. #7232

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestodream14  [View Original Post]
    How many Mario coins? Does she take her top off or allow roaming?
    I messaged her, $. 4 HH, $$ Hr. I might give her a shot sometime.

  15. #7231
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Was it the same person in the ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    What is with these Craigslist massage providers. It seems they all want 418X an hour and then outrageous extra fee.

    I was looking for a solid massage to work out some stiffness in my neck and shoulders, and thought I might as well get a HE when it was over. I set an appointment for an hour, and her massage was hybrid between therapeutic and sensual. It did the job fine, but not great. She was a smoking hot Latina in her mid to late 30's with some of the biggest tits I've ever seen. She was pressing them into my head every time she was a the top of the table. Then comes the flip and she asks if I want the extras. She offered FS, but I was only looking for the L1. Quoted me $240. Yes you read that correctly $240 for a L1 finish. I told her no thanks just the massage, so she gave me the discounted rate of $160. I again said thank you, but just the massage. I do have to give her credit though. She spent most of the time massaging my pelvic area, but by then jr went to sleep and would not rise for the fee. My one hour massage lasted 45 minutes, but I was ready to go by then any way. I remembered that Lucky Dragon was reviewed a few days ago and headed over. I should have started there.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...913693328.html
    Was it the same person as shown in the picture? I ask because many times I've visited these Craigslist massage girls it turns out to be someone completely different and much older and it's more or less always the same excuse "oh that's my friend but she's not here today" so when you said mid to late 30's I was interested but now wondering if it's truly the same woman as in the ad picture in the link you provided? Thank You! For taking one for the team by the way!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape