Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 7575
-
02-09-26 11:12 #7230Senior Member

Posts: 1668It is bs
All these gals start with ridiculous rates and then come the add ons.
That is why most of the time the AMPs L1 with a nice 15 to 20 minute massage is a better value and way easier to just walk in rather than trying to schedule with all the bs of those providers.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 08:53 #7229Senior Member

Posts: 168Gps
It's called Golden Pussy Syndrome. If the L1 was originally $240 then imagine what L3 might have been! I'm sure someone has paid the $240 so. As long as someone pays it, she's going to ask it. Good call saying no.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 19:49 #7228Senior Member

Posts: 436Craigslist
What is with these Craigslist massage providers. It seems they all want 418X an hour and then outrageous extra fee.
I was looking for a solid massage to work out some stiffness in my neck and shoulders, and thought I might as well get a HE when it was over. I set an appointment for an hour, and her massage was hybrid between therapeutic and sensual. It did the job fine, but not great. She was a smoking hot Latina in her mid to late 30's with some of the biggest tits I've ever seen. She was pressing them into my head every time she was a the top of the table. Then comes the flip and she asks if I want the extras. She offered FS, but I was only looking for the L1. Quoted me $240. Yes you read that correctly $240 for a L1 finish. I told her no thanks just the massage, so she gave me the discounted rate of $160. I again said thank you, but just the massage. I do have to give her credit though. She spent most of the time massaging my pelvic area, but by then jr went to sleep and would not rise for the fee. My one hour massage lasted 45 minutes, but I was ready to go by then any way. I remembered that Lucky Dragon was reviewed a few days ago and headed over. I should have started there.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...913693328.html
-
02-07-26 14:53 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 39Kissimmee
How many Mario coins? Does she take her top off or allow roaming?
Originally Posted by BlackPanther
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 13:48 #7226Senior Member

Posts: 153L1 only
She only does L1 from my experience.
Originally Posted by PerfectAss
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 18:24 #7225Senior Member

Posts: 394Kissimmee
This girl is in Kissimmee, anyone have information? She looks Hot!
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...913340122.html
-
02-06-26 12:32 #7224Senior Member

Posts: 58As spa
Met at an apartment complex. Room setup. Got undressed no drape and layer on the table. Massage is ok. Flip and tried a covered L2 but opted for a L1 finish. Stripped to her bra and panties. Nothing really to right home about. $60. Hr.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d/orlando-as-spa/7909270856.html
-
02-05-26 06:49 #7223Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252She is a nurse working at a doctors office
Her full time job is at a doctors office so she only posts ads up when her cherry picked regulars don't show up as much as she expects them too!
Originally Posted by Bjohnson111
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 10:16 #7222Regular Member

Posts: 9Do a search
[QUOTE=Bugs2112;7515844]Anyone seen her? She's my type.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...912124235.html[QUOTE]Quick image search shows the same add posted in a few cities, Portland, Chicago, Orlando, Indianapolis.
-
01-31-26 13:59 #7221Senior Member

Posts: 191New Day
Anyone seen her? She's my type.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...912124235.html
-
01-31-26 07:19 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 26What happened to Crystal?
Originally Posted by Lotion2003
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 06:02 #7219Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252I was embarrassed forced to make small talk with the barbers
As I was being led in awhile back by this BBW Latina Puerto Rican I believe! I was forced to make small talk with the barbers and the barber guy was the one turning the lights on and handing over towels and supplies and when she showed up she looked like she rolled out of bed wearing a full outfit like sweatpants and a full sleeve shirt with hair pulled up and no make up, and right outside the room there were 2 or 3 guys hanging around I guess!? For her personal safety!? In a case a client goes awry during a session!? The massage was okay but I didn't appreciate that she didn't do anything to "beautify" herself!? Maybe she was taking a nap!? At home before I showed up!? There was no buildup to the happy ending just said to me "do you want this! As she was gesturing towards my junk with her hand, and during the happy ending deed she was just staring out in the blue didn't even look my way or at my body. Then when I was being led out I was being stared down by the barbers LOL they knew I got a happy ending LOL.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 21:02 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 523If why'all are talking about the bbw Latina that use to be in the barber shop in Kissimmee I 100% concur. Message was mediocre and finish was as well.
Originally Posted by Sphin100
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 15:30 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 228It's her and the L1 isn't all that, there's much better choices out there.
Originally Posted by Walrus007
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 10:07 #7216Regular Member

Posts: 24The ad was deleted, but if it's who I believe it is from the location the most I was able to get was a L1 finish. No hints of more was in table yet.
Originally Posted by Ericramwhite
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





