Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 7575
-
02-21-26 15:25 #7245Senior Member

Posts: 434The new thing is these girls go on a private Reddit thread that is filled with "influencers" or girls who seem to have it all who teach these girls how to charge more. Then they turn around and rob these guys who are paying big bucks. It's a nasty cycle because too many of you guys go back for more. You simply need to say "I'm not paying those high rates". If they balk then you walk. It's as simple as that. Quit letting these / swonly girls walk all over you.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 14:58 #7244Senior Member

Posts: 38Massage relaxing (Orlando)
Anyone seen her? PM, Thanks!
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...916147563.html
Massage relaxing.
I offer you relaxing massages with lomi lomi techniques and Swedish massages. Where you will experience an incredible connection from the first moment.
I only work in my suite a clean and safe place for previous appointments you can send a text message thank you.
-
02-15-26 21:47 #7243Senior Member

Posts: 249I contacted her and quoted $160 for an HR of "Nuru". That's all the info she disclosed. So I'm curious as well if there are any tricks or upsells once you're at her place with your dick all hard. 😂.
Originally Posted by WillPayForFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 17:24 #7242Senior Member

Posts: 214Price average?
Could you please more specific?
Originally Posted by JonSmith2024
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 15:45 #7241Senior Member

Posts: 249So just basic L1?
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 09:01 #7240Senior Member

Posts: 31Relax
FS offered was pretty good everything covered.
Price average.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...915201138.html
-
02-15-26 08:52 #7239Senior Member

Posts: 958Update
Okay. Finally connected. $150 for an hour with fun at the end. I do feel there is more but did not push. Pic is her but maybe 5 years ago? Still very attractive and this Brazil type body. Great breasts. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 21:01 #7238Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Jackie and Katie are the same person!
Another forum member posted maybe some 6 months ago that he was offered L3 from Katie!? Now I guess she goes by Jackie!? So if you believe that forum reviewer that means I guess on a YMMV basis she's open to L3!?
Originally Posted by WhiteClub1960
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 14:16 #7237Senior Member

Posts: 958Feeling scammish. Committed to last night at a certain time. No show. No reply. I texted this morning, and the reply was "would you like to schedule". Anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 16:17 #7236Senior Member

Posts: 958Nieves
Anyone seen this? Hope this is real. Love that look.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...914925963.html
-
02-12-26 23:06 #7235Senior Member

Posts: 44Jackie also Katie
She has an add on MF! She has a room in an apt she will give you an massage then on the flip it's an L1 and will try to upsell for her to be in her bday suit. She has a nice tight body and phat ass for sure nice clean kitty cat. The massage its average at best she's cool I would like to see if she would do L2 or L3.
Originally Posted by Ldrs9820
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 16:59 #7234Senior Member

Posts: 38Avoid
Avoid. Has hard time responding. Cannot fully understand what she is reading. Save your self the time and headache.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...913835036.html
-
02-10-26 08:04 #7233Senior Member

Posts: 228It's okay to say no
Absolutely, more need to say no to these outrageous prices. The women will either come down in pricing or find another hustle.
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 18:34 #7232Senior Member

Posts: 25Donation
I messaged her, $. 4 HH, $$ Hr. I might give her a shot sometime.
Originally Posted by Lovestodream14
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 17:43 #7231Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Was it the same person in the ad?
Was it the same person as shown in the picture? I ask because many times I've visited these Craigslist massage girls it turns out to be someone completely different and much older and it's more or less always the same excuse "oh that's my friend but she's not here today" so when you said mid to late 30's I was interested but now wondering if it's truly the same woman as in the ad picture in the link you provided? Thank You! For taking one for the team by the way!
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




