Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 533 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 7993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7543

    Woods

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Well there's a few things to consider here first of all her rate is more than I would want to pay secondly there's a mixture of old and new pictures and at least one that's been heavily filtered. Even the last time I saw her she was showing her age pretty good and I can tell you it's been a long time since she's seen 47. Based on her pictures it looks like there may be some very bad plastic surgery at work here also considering her rate and some very unattractive photos I would say not for me. MJ.
    I see a couple of possession charges. Shelby Co has her 'wanted' (another reason to avoid IMHO) and a surprising age of 48. I guess "rode hard and put up wet"?

  2. #7542

    Wait a second

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    Senate, thanks right. Thanks.

    I'm sure they are changing tactics but that format is too similar. I'd stay as far away from that as possible.
    I read the ad and comments about it? I don't get it, please explain. Thanks you.

  3. #7541
    Quote Originally Posted by AUChuck  [View Original Post]
    It has been a few years but she was at that time one of the best experiences I had. Excellent oral skills great BBBJ and TUMA. She was a little on the thick side but could take a pounding. I see now she supposedly does anal so may be worth a return trip.
    Well there's a few things to consider here first of all her rate is more than I would want to pay secondly there's a mixture of old and new pictures and at least one that's been heavily filtered. Even the last time I saw her she was showing her age pretty good and I can tell you it's been a long time since she's seen 47. Based on her pictures it looks like there may be some very bad plastic surgery at work here also considering her rate and some very unattractive photos I would say not for me. MJ.

  4. #7540
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    Thought the same thing. He is running for senate BTW.

    However, although it looks the same. She said numerous times that she was 22. Still weird things with her.
    Senate, thanks right. Thanks.

    I'm sure they are changing tactics but that format is too similar. I'd stay as far away from that as possible.

  5. #7539
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    That ad format is used by local agencies in conjunction with a group out of Fultondale whose founder is running for governor. It's a trap. Don't contact.
    Thought the same thing. He is running for senate BTW.

    However, although it looks the same. She said numerous times that she was 22. Still weird things with her.

  6. #7538
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    Care to share?
    That ad format is used by local agencies in conjunction with a group out of Fultondale whose founder is running for governor. It's a trap. Don't contact.

  7. #7537

    Maybe you might be interested?

    I had some of the best pussy and head in a long time with Kior. I been twice already so maybe a gem for you guys? Also share any gems with me if you have them.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2143045172

  8. #7536
    Quote Originally Posted by EMD830  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/202390329

    Has anyone met her in the last few years.
    I follow her on FB. She is a very serious user of age-reducing photo filters so there is probably a high probability of surprise when you meet her in person.

  9. #7535
    Quote Originally Posted by EMD830  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/202390329

    Has anyone met her in the last few years.
    It has been a few years but she was at that time one of the best experiences I had. Excellent oral skills great BBBJ and TUMA. She was a little on the thick side but could take a pounding. I see now she supposedly does anal so may be worth a return trip.

  10. #7534

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    300 qv. And something's not right, she said something to me that left me thinking throwing my money away would be the least of my problems.
    Care to share?

  11. #7533

    Hannah Woods

    Been wondering about her myself. Anybody have reasonably recent intel?

  12. #7532

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    300 qv. And something's not right, she said something to me that left me thinking throwing my money away would be the least of my problems.
    Care to share what it was? For me it would be the 300 qv.

  13. #7531

    Hannah Woods

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/202390329

    Has anyone met her in the last few years.

  14. #7530
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/593887851127

    I've seen this ad up before. Anyone know anything?
    Something just seems off about the ad.

  15. #7529

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/593887851127

    I've seen this ad up before. Anyone know anything?
    300 qv. And something's not right, she said something to me that left me thinking throwing my money away would be the least of my problems.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape