Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 6945
-
02-22-26 20:08 #6705Senior Member

Posts: 31Vi
Any reports / Info on Vi?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-0aefbb85ff03
-
02-20-26 22:57 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 132Torrie
She's fun. Once. But use a burner and toss it afterwards. Total stalker.
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 18:23 #6703Senior Member

Posts: 154Torrie gone SB
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-7aa4804de8c1 Torrie been on STG, she on Seeking now. https://skipthegames.com/posts/gasto...y/437889337752 She used to do BBFS.
-
02-18-26 18:08 #6702Senior Member

Posts: 62She is real. Has apt in uptown. 700. BBBJ, covered otherwise. Tall, thin. Her pics look better than real life but she is definitely a pretty, young girl. Only downside besides cost is that she has like 6 cats and her apt smells like cat piss. Otherwise very sweet girl who is submissive. Was able to talk down to 600 after 2 visits.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 16:55 #6701Regular Member

Posts: 21Very expensive.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 21:19 #6700Regular Member

Posts: 15Val
Has anyone seen Val? My spidey sense tells me that the scam potential is high but just wanted to check here if there any feedback. Thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-e3ecb4abb53c
-
02-17-26 16:40 #6699Regular Member

Posts: 22Her ass is incredible though.
Originally Posted by Jimfolse
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 10:45 #6698Regular Member

Posts: 22Angelina
Saw her in Vegas once. She's a pro. Very expensive.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-1a33002a57c4
-
02-17-26 04:51 #6697Senior Member

Posts: 546Ella
Has anyone seen Ella? I will love to hear more about this beautiful lady. Thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-77d42611aaee
-
02-16-26 17:37 #6696Senior Member

Posts: 323Belle
Definitely a scam I'm almost next door to where she says she is and still wants deposit.
Originally Posted by Krott26
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 14:31 #6695Senior Member

Posts: 58Belle
Belle - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-cc495a35a1a8.
Asks for $$$ before meet. Scam artist? Based on my comms, almost certainly is.
-
02-15-26 16:30 #6694Senior Member

Posts: 43Mya
I texted with her for a while. She said she like to stick with 400 ppm. I haven't met with her and don't know if I will.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-ce9c19627ab9
-
02-15-26 15:56 #6693Senior Member

Posts: 960Sugar Daddy Meet Girl Robbing. Prettiestlayla
Just stay away from Prettiest Layla. I'm not getting into all the details and don't plan to answer pm questions. She has a black dude follow her and you can tell.
They do this often. I had my gun but didn't want to escalate not knowing if black dude was carrying.
-
02-15-26 12:37 #6692Senior Member

Posts: 471Kendall / Kylie
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/93508492
Originally Posted by DLawrenceChs
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/201993801
Nice I was curious about her. She also posts ads.
-
02-13-26 19:42 #6691Senior Member

Posts: 64Fun and short
Queen_kendall https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...b90133d182b441 she was fun little thick 4'11 , BBBJ, covered full. No dity. She's some sort of wannabe influencer or something and has all the socials and OF, asked for 4 but was fine with $3 . Pictures are obvs the best side of her and touched up but she's still not bad on. The eyes. The performace was just ok but I like non pros so we had fun.








Reply With Quote






