Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 463 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 6945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6645
    Quote Originally Posted by Dummy123  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents. Any info on any of the ladies below. Trying to setup a meet and love to know if any one of you have seen them.

    Kat. Seems to be willing but hard to schedule.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-d1ffaab38ced

    Shyenne. She is a bit on and off but sounds real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-8adfb86221d5

    Ann. She is DTF but not sure what to expect.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-e9d47be450ee

    Appreciate any feedback that you may have.
    Kat and Sheyanne are time wasters for sure. When it's time to meet silent. I think Sheyanne might be fake. She was agreeing to everything to get my number and agreed to a low number for someone with pics that hot and we scheduled and then nothing. Just random texts not replying to specific texts I sent. The 3rd girl I have no experience with.

  2. #6644

    Seeking Feedback

    Hey Gents. Any info on any of the ladies below. Trying to setup a meet and love to know if any one of you have seen them.

    Kat. Seems to be willing but hard to schedule.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-d1ffaab38ced

    Shyenne. She is a bit on and off but sounds real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-8adfb86221d5

    Ann. She is DTF but not sure what to expect.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-e9d47be450ee

    Appreciate any feedback that you may have.

  3. #6643

    Not Worth It

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv

    I met this girl after reading a couple reviews and they're basically true. But I also didn't vibe at all with her. Her attitude is trash and zero personality, she just comes in and wants to get it don't. To her defense she does have some good qualities. She pretty submissive and definitely likes dropping to her knees to suck dick. She has a great pussy that gets super wet. And I think she loves being nutted in. However, her face is "ehh" and she's just too damn big. Not at all worth the 4 bills she asks for. She never tried to contact me again because she kind of knew I wasn't going to see her again. There's much better out there.

  4. #6642

    Nico

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    She's on OF, you can try to find her that way.

    I wish I could help you with her screen name there, but I didn't follow her, she's not my type.

    Good luck.
    Found an old post with all the links for her.

  5. #6641
    Quote Originally Posted by BP333  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-ad903581bbc1

    Anyone have her contact? Saw her years ago. Would like to try again.
    She's on OF, you can try to find her that way.

    I wish I could help you with her screen name there, but I didn't follow her, she's not my type.

    Good luck.

  6. #6640

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmong  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have feedback on this one? Seems to have lofty goals with an arrangment but still working on her. Any feedback is appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-e9377d2e5e9f
    Wants $1 k per date. Wouldn't budge.

  7. #6639

    Nico

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-ad903581bbc1

    Anyone have her contact? Saw her years ago. Would like to try again.

  8. #6638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Info

    Hey guys any info on Miley.

    Hot brunette she's on seeking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2F3A0E20-D01B-4420-91B7-017862700A76.jpg‎  

  9. #6637
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    AI Overview.

    Women's pubic hair holds odor because it traps sweat, oil, bodily fluids (like vaginal discharge, urine), and pheromones, creating a warm, moist environment where bacteria thrive and break down these substances, causing a musky smell, similar to how hair in armpits or on the scalp collects odor. The apocrine sweat glands in the groin produce a sweat that bacteria feed on, and the hair acts like a sponge, amplifying this natural body scent, though regular washing keeps it from being unhygienic.

    How hair contributes to odor:

    Traps moisture & fluids: Hair acts as a wick, holding sweat and moisture close to the skin, along with residual urine or discharge.

    Bacterial growth: The groin is rich in apocrine glands, which produce sweat that bacteria metabolize, producing odor. Hair provides a large surface area for these bacteria to multiply.

    Traps heat: Hair can trap heat, causing increased sweating, which feeds more bacteria.

    What creates the smell:

    Bacteria + Sweat + Oil: The musky smell is the result of bacteria interacting with sweat and sebum (skin oil).

    Fungus: A warm, moist area can also encourage yeast / fungal growth, leading to odors like "yeast infection" smells.
    This is so silly. I'm hairy everywhere. I take regular showers, wear deodorant and cologne. Especially before dates. Pretty sure she does the same because I can tell you from personal experience she smells quite nice.

  10. #6636
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    Google this? Google AI spells out why.

    "why women's pubic hairs hold odor".
    Try perplexity Ai LOL. The worst smells come from inside. Just saw a girl last night who has a Bush. No foul smells and just an ever so slight "puss musk" smell from the white patch she left on my lower abdomen LOL. I did see a full Bush few months ago that wreaked, but I feel it's from pH. Dig that kitty out and help clean it out lmao.

  11. #6635

    Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    She has been posted before that she rips off guys with her boyfriend. I just noticed she got picked up. Beware going forward.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-e1e0f47f9fb3

  12. #6634
    Quote Originally Posted by BeegDick  [View Original Post]
    Haha, I asked her if she'd shave before we met, and she said no. Guess she lives up to her name. Rapunzel!
    Google this? Google AI spells out why.

    "why women's pubic hairs hold odor".

  13. #6633
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    G that was funny af, I mean though really, how do you know the D with hair doesn't hold odors ahahah. I will say that sometimes women with alot of hair can smell musty, but that may be their natural odor, like BO? I will say hair or no hair, once you get into those guts, that's where the real odor is.
    Haha, I asked her if she'd shave before we met, and she said no. Guess she lives up to her name. Rapunzel!

  14. #6632
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    I love it hairy as a bears foot women didn't start shaving until the 90's hairy doesn't hold in odors how can it. I shave but most dudes don't so what does a haaaaairy D do LOL if hairy D hold in odors why guys don't shave.
    G that was funny af, I mean though really, how do you know the D with hair doesn't hold odors ahahah. I will say that sometimes women with alot of hair can smell musty, but that may be their natural odor, like BO? I will say hair or no hair, once you get into those guts, that's where the real odor is.

  15. #6631
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    I love it hairy as a bears foot women didn't start shaving until the 90's hairy doesn't hold in odors how can it. I shave but most dudes don't so what does a haaaaairy D do LOL if hairy D hold in odors why guys don't shave.
    AI Overview.

    Women's pubic hair holds odor because it traps sweat, oil, bodily fluids (like vaginal discharge, urine), and pheromones, creating a warm, moist environment where bacteria thrive and break down these substances, causing a musky smell, similar to how hair in armpits or on the scalp collects odor. The apocrine sweat glands in the groin produce a sweat that bacteria feed on, and the hair acts like a sponge, amplifying this natural body scent, though regular washing keeps it from being unhygienic.

    How hair contributes to odor:

    Traps moisture & fluids: Hair acts as a wick, holding sweat and moisture close to the skin, along with residual urine or discharge.

    Bacterial growth: The groin is rich in apocrine glands, which produce sweat that bacteria metabolize, producing odor. Hair provides a large surface area for these bacteria to multiply.

    Traps heat: Hair can trap heat, causing increased sweating, which feeds more bacteria.

    What creates the smell:

    Bacteria + Sweat + Oil: The musky smell is the result of bacteria interacting with sweat and sebum (skin oil).

    Fungus: A warm, moist area can also encourage yeast / fungal growth, leading to odors like "yeast infection" smells.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape