The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36034
    Thanks for reply info.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    80 for the hour, 160 for the donation.

  2. #36033

    FS List

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    FSLIST Update.

    Sun Spa (grand river).

    Springwell (ecorse).

    M1 (telegraph).

    Commerce. (14 mile).

    Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).

    Saigon (woodward).

    Great Hands (9 mile).

    Janies (Featherstone).

    Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).

    Cypress (8 mile former 8 star).

    Earthtone (Fort St).

    Empire (10 mile).
    Good and accurate list. Sunny on 8 mile has been good for FS too.

  3. #36032

    The list

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    Add Sonia. I know, I know your mileage may vary. It's one of my "go to. ".
    I try to keep the list to "your mileage won't vary".

  4. #36031

    FS List addendum

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    FSLIST Update.

    Sun Spa (grand river).

    Springwell (ecorse).

    M1 (telegraph).

    Commerce. (14 mile).

    Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).

    Saigon (woodward).

    Great Hands (9 mile).

    Janies (Featherstone).

    Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).

    Cypress (8 mile former 8 star).

    Earthtone (Fort St).

    Empire (10 mile).
    Add Sonia. I know, I know your mileage may vary. It's one of my "go to. ".

  5. #36030

    Fslist (2/2026)

    FSLIST Update.

    Sun Spa (grand river).

    Springwell (ecorse).

    M1 (telegraph).

    Commerce. (14 mile).

    Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).

    Saigon (woodward).

    Great Hands (9 mile).

    Janies (Featherstone).

    Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).

    Cypress (8 mile former 8 star).

    Earthtone (Fort St).

    Empire (10 mile).

  6. #36029

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun2002  [View Original Post]
    She must have gotten better and moved out.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1383558

    How are her reviews?

    Looking for gilf / MILF?

    DM is fine.
    Saw her recently, Very nice woman, thin with decent body for her age, gets naked, more of a rub than massage. HE without negotiation. $150 hr. , $200 90 min. Seems like more available if she's into you. Ad on CL as well with pic of massage table.

  7. #36028

    Janie's. Pontiac

    Was working in the area, couldn't hook up with the hotel asians, so I opted for Janie's for the first time. I probably won't repeat. It was very "meh". Walked in. Cute spinner with tattoo on her upper chest. I asked for an hour. She said half hour. I started to walk out, and she said she would do an hour. No TS. But the place is clean. Had a long massage but I wasnt there for the massage. On the flip she gave a very pitiful attempt at a CBJ. It was very disappointing. But I got what I came there for, so I just pounded her pretty hard. Mish, stand mish, leg up on the table standing mish. Finished with her doggie. Got a hot towel and a token water. No passion, no kissing, half-hearted attempt at CBJ. But it is FS. Won't repeat, I've been to a million places better. Her name was "Ima" or something like that.

  8. #36027

    Parlor bust in or near Novi

    I'm hearing thru the grapevine about a bust, any news?

  9. #36026
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Not sure on table showers or nuru. The BBBJ AMP list would be similar to the FSLIST.

    FSLIST Update.

    Not many reports anymore to confirm these.

    Sun Spa (grand river).

    Springwell (ecorse).

    M1 (telegraph).

    Commerce. (14 mile).

    Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).

    Saigon (woodward).

    Great Hands (9 mile).

    Queen Spa (12 mile).

    Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).

    Cypess (8 mile former 8 star).
    You should probably take off Queens Spa. I went there three times and I couldn't even get a HJ. I gave all the signal and even ask for a HJ and was told they didn't do that there and after 3 attempts I say it's true that it's a legit place. Unless someone DMs me otherwise.

  10. #36025

    Oh nooo!

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicBoss10  [View Original Post]
    This place is just like a Tropical Touch.
    Thanks Boss,

    Happy hunting!

    Not a trip touch fan.

  11. #36024
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    If no one has seen her take one for the team. Most of us have.
    This place is just like a Tropical Touch.

  12. #36023

    Take one for the team!

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    If no one has seen her take one for the team. Most of us have.

  13. #36022

    Southfield spinner

    Anyone see this one yet?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/h...916411273.html

    Tia.

    Sn.

  14. #36021

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by MI-USMC  [View Original Post]
    That's disappointing. When I was texting with her she seemed open to play.
    I'd recommend giving her a try. Great massage and YMMV from mine. I have a very conservative look that many providers question, often asking " are you LE? So give her a try and report back.

    Happy hunting.

    SN.

  15. #36020

    Note the same Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Newer lady Ruby at Great Hands. Anyone know if it's Ruby from Gold Star 8 Mile? I never met her but heard she was a lot of fun. Anyway, Ruby at Great Hands looks solid, but I have a thing for Linda there so will be hard to take the plunge with Ruby.
    Not the same Ruby. She is taller and slimmer, and not as cute as the one on 8 mile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape