Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 24019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23734

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. This week I've seen this one cute BSW South of publix. Always within that area walking up and down. No LEO around.

    The other day she went down some side streets as I was scoping area and asked if she needed a ride.

    Gave her one and we found a spot for a nice BBBJCIM.

    Shoulder length hair, nice body, very small belly, and nice soft bits. All her teeth folks. LOL.

    I'd say about 5. 06 and not heavy at all.

    Kitty had some hair, mainly like some stubble but looked nice.

    Said she sometimes has a room. .2 for baby.
    Scooped her up yesterday 7-11 and Nebraska & hillsboro. No habits that I can notice except that she like to fk!! She had a room Went at it for at least 30 min. She never rushed me. Her nipples stick out an inch or more when you suck them. Nice performance. I haven't fkd like that since I was in Cuba last may for my twice early fkn trip.

    She has digits so easy to get a hold of her. She moves around between Tampa and Polk.

  2. #23733
    Doesn't look like it. Mine didn't have braids. And didn't look as large.

    I tried to get a Pic but she said no.

    What are the chances of 2 BSW names Rose? LOL.

    And the Rose I saw had a room at the Mac. She actually finally responded earlier this morning but then crickets.

  3. #23732
    [QUOTE=Bbbjhunter69;7528248]Is this the Rose you picked up? If so, I scooped her way back in Nov. BJ skills are a solid 9, lost a point for not swallowing. Had a # for her but she hasn't responded in over a month.[QUOTE]Doesn't look like it. Mine didn't have braids. And didn't look as large.

    I tried to get a Pic but she said no.

  4. #23731
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. This week I've seen this one cute BSW South of publix. Always within that area walking up and down. No LEO around.

    The other day she went down some side streets as I was scoping area and asked if she needed a ride.

    Gave her one and we found a spot for a nice BBBJCIM.

    Shoulder length hair, nice body, very small belly, and nice soft bits. All her teeth folks. LOL.

    I'd say about 5. 06 and not heavy at all.

    Kitty had some hair, mainly like some stubble but looked nice.

    Said she sometimes has a room. .2 for baby.
    Is this the Rose you picked up? If so, I scooped her way back in Nov. BJ skills are a solid 9, lost a point for not swallowing. Had a # for her but she hasn't responded in over a month.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8171.jpg‎   IMG_8172.jpg‎   IMG_8170.jpg‎  

  5. #23730

    BSW Rose

    Hi all. This week I've seen this one cute BSW South of publix. Always within that area walking up and down. No LEO around.

    The other day she went down some side streets as I was scoping area and asked if she needed a ride.

    Gave her one and we found a spot for a nice BBBJCIM.

    Shoulder length hair, nice body, very small belly, and nice soft bits. All her teeth folks. LOL.

    I'd say about 5. 06 and not heavy at all.

    Kitty had some hair, mainly like some stubble but looked nice.

    Said she sometimes has a room. .2 for baby.

  6. #23729
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Street girl told me that tall Trish was found dead in her car last week, OD.

    I have no way of confirming this, only relaying what I was told.
    Anyone able to confirm? Damn.

  7. #23728
    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    Oh no. I hope it's not true either.

    I know her real name but a search doesn't reveal anything.

    I'm worried about the cat she loved so much, Milo. I hope she had friends or family who can take care of him.
    She hasn't posted in a while. I would wager that she probably I would wager that she probably has that old man that has showed up in videos being her captain.

  8. #23727
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDizzles78  [View Original Post]
    I hope this is not true!
    Oh no. I hope it's not true either.

    I know her real name but a search doesn't reveal anything.

    I'm worried about the cat she loved so much, Milo. I hope she had friends or family who can take care of him.

  9. #23726

    Bella

    Saw Bella the other day. Oh my God. I had to pass. The sores on her face and hands are awful. She has had them for months now and they are only getting worse. She needs medical help. Just an FYI.

  10. #23725

    Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Street girl told me that tall Trish was found dead in her car last week, OD.

    I have no way of confirming this, only relayingu what I was told.
    I hope this is not true!

  11. #23724

    Tall Trish RIP?

    Street girl told me that tall Trish was found dead in her car last week, OD.

    I have no way of confirming this, only relaying what I was told.

  12. #23723

    Shandra Looks TGTBT

    Has anyone seen this gal. Looks great imo.

    https://tryst.link/escort/shandra-632

    Thanks for any info in advance.

    Buck.

  13. #23722
    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    Nope. This girl didn't have a tat on her chest. Boobs were rounder she was chubbier, cuter IMHO.

    I'm 50/50 on tonight or tomorrow but if I can I will see her again tonight.
    Not these? Or with the tattoo on the hand?

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7465089

  14. #23721
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Not this one is it?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6569991392?gid=

    Only one I know and seen with red hair and thicker.
    Nope. This girl didn't have a tat on her chest. Boobs were rounder she was chubbier, cuter IMHO.

    I'm 50/50 on tonight or tomorrow but if I can I will see her again tonight.

  15. #23720
    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    So I did a little research, and by that I dropped this thread into an AI and it gave me all the hotspots that you guys have discussed over the last couple of years. Which honestly was just drive up and down North Nebraska 😁.

    Being the weather what it is I knew I wouldn't have a lot of outcome but I never give up! I'm just trying to check all the boxes while I'm in town and completely un chaperoned.

    I see this cute little thickie standing on a corner. I wasn't entirely sure if she was just waiting to cross the street or maybe she was looking for more. I made a right went around the block and waited for her on the other side of the intersection made eye contact and she hopped right in. Much my pleasant surprise she was exactly what I was looking for. A cute thick girl with red hair and nice boobs! Because it was during rush hour getting her back to my hotel was going to take too long so she said let's just pull around the dog track and give it to my windows are very tinted we hopped in the backseat. She gave me one of the best most enthusiastic BBBJ's I've ever had. Given that I've already popped at least twice today it took a little bit longer for her but she never gave up! Once we were done we talked about maybe meeting up again later once I get back from St Petersburg.

    I do have digits and I'm happy to share. No pictures this time unfortunately because she has some really nice boobs. Maybe I'll get some later for why'all.
    Not this one is it?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6569991392?gid=

    Only one I know and seen with red hair and thicker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape