Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 1089 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 37343
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36023

    Take one for the team!

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    If no one has seen her take one for the team. Most of us have.

  2. #36022

    Southfield spinner

    Anyone see this one yet?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/h...916411273.html

    Tia.

    Sn.

  3. #36021

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by MI-USMC  [View Original Post]
    That's disappointing. When I was texting with her she seemed open to play.
    I'd recommend giving her a try. Great massage and YMMV from mine. I have a very conservative look that many providers question, often asking " are you LE? So give her a try and report back.

    Happy hunting.

    SN.

  4. #36020

    Note the same Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Newer lady Ruby at Great Hands. Anyone know if it's Ruby from Gold Star 8 Mile? I never met her but heard she was a lot of fun. Anyway, Ruby at Great Hands looks solid, but I have a thing for Linda there so will be hard to take the plunge with Ruby.
    Not the same Ruby. She is taller and slimmer, and not as cute as the one on 8 mile.

  5. #36019
    Quote Originally Posted by CactusGeeves  [View Original Post]
    I think Janie's might be your best bet. There was another report of L2 at Mi Duo, but I can't verify that. Troy won't have anything at all, but Pontiac has had a few spring up recently.
    I did get a CBJ at MI Duo. YMMV though, as I only got that once. She used like plastic wrap or something as a cover, so not too sure I would recommend it.

  6. #36018
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    She's strictly legit. Petite attractive spinner (5'4") tall but requires draping. Works out of a chiropractor office on orchard lake Rd. Sexy but legit. 110 for 60 minute massage.
    That's disappointing. When I was texting with her she seemed open to play.

  7. #36017

    Ella professional massage by appointment

    Quote Originally Posted by MI-USMC  [View Original Post]
    She's strictly legit. Petite attractive spinner (5'4") tall but requires draping. Works out of a chiropractor office on orchard lake Rd. Sexy but legit. 110 for 60 minute massage.

  8. #36016

    No extras

    Quote Originally Posted by MI-USMC  [View Original Post]
    Massage only. Nice good English. Private studio in an office bldg. By appt only. But she will not touch.

  9. #36015

  10. #36014

    Lynn is back

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    She has moved to Assisted Living.
    She must have gotten better and moved out.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1383558

    How are her reviews?

    Looking for gilf / MILF?

    DM is fine.

  11. #36013

    Mola at Spring Well

    Quote Originally Posted by MI-USMC  [View Original Post]
    What type of things does she do? Is she shaved?
    Mola is not shaved. She is enthusiastic and willing to take direction, although she tired easily in CG. Finished with BBBJTCIM.
    Last edited by BuddyHeld11; 02-19-26 at 09:48. Reason: Punctuation

  12. #36012

    Troy won't have anything

    Quote Originally Posted by Codyrocks  [View Original Post]
    Have to conduct business in Troy and Pontiac areas the next few days. Looking for a FS / L3 Spa / AMP. Only promising places I can find is Janie's. Are there any in Troy or others I'm missing in-between these 2 locations? Feel free to DM if you have the formula to the golden goose.
    I think Janie's might be your best bet. There was another report of L2 at Mi Duo, but I can't verify that. Troy won't have anything at all, but Pontiac has had a few spring up recently.

  13. #36011
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixsixths  [View Original Post]
    I seldom drive down that way and I can't find the place on Google, though I did find a business entry by that name in the strip mall on Middlebelt north of Cherry Hill. Must be fairly new?

    If I had the time I'd swing down and give it a go, but I don't have any such openings for at least a couple weeks.
    Stopped by a few days ago. Unmarked except for a small 'spa' window dressing on the door. Buzzer on the outside. Rang and after a few minutes tiny mid / late thirties lady (typical AMP looks) cracked open the door and said she was busy. Has all the usual signs of a fun stop but looks like just one provider. Call ahead. Can't speak to what's offered, price, etc. As I was just passing through.

  14. #36010

    Hotel AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by Codyrocks  [View Original Post]
    Have to conduct business in Troy and Pontiac areas the next few days. Looking for a FS / L3 Spa / AMP. Only promising places I can find is Janie's. Are there any in Troy or others I'm missing in-between these 2 locations? Feel free to DM if you have the formula to the golden goose.
    Try the hotel AMP in Troy. You can find the ad on skipthegames.

    Past 2 experiences have been great for me.

  15. #36009

    Duomi Spa GC

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the low down on this place? A week or so ago they were advertised on adult search under escorts. Now they are not. PM if you prefer. It's a bit out of the way for me, but not too bad. Just enough out of the way to get really frustrated if I make the drive and I have to walk out.
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    Screwed up that locale. Sorry. It's at Middlebelt and CherryHill.
    I seldom drive down that way and I can't find the place on Google, though I did find a business entry by that name in the strip mall on Middlebelt north of Cherry Hill. Must be fairly new?

    If I had the time I'd swing down and give it a go, but I don't have any such openings for at least a couple weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape