Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 973 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 14595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13380

    Intel

    First one is Nykee. Sucks good dick for 1 bill.
    One face pic not very flattering her face looks shrunken in.
    Second one. Shit. Don't remember.

    Third.

    Even filtered pics looks bad.

  2. #13379

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddykins58  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Wondering if Nikki is legit. Sure looks great. Thanks. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/773572246138
    Waste your time on this one.

  3. #13378

    Nikki

    Hi,

    Wondering if Nikki is legit. Sure looks great. Thanks. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/773572246138

  4. #13377

  5. #13376

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Primerub  [View Original Post]
    Is she in Melbourne, Florida or Fort Myers?
    She is going to be in Bonita a few days next week.

  6. #13375
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    Can you re-post this in massage forum please? As we know, Kavvy is not an escort service.

    A fantastic experience for sure but she IS NOT AN ESCORT!
    Is she in Melbourne, Florida or Fort Myers?

  7. #13374

    Re-post

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    Well fellow mongers, why'all are in for a treat. This woman is amazing and makes your time with her an absolute delight. Enjoy.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158724508.html
    Can you re-post this in massage forum please? As we know, Kavvy is not an escort service.

    A fantastic experience for sure but she IS NOT AN ESCORT!

  8. #13373

    Veronika Skyy and company

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoHeaded  [View Original Post]
    The second one is Kelly. I saw her a few years ago and won't repeat. She looks good on paper, so to speak. Bbj, dfk, but I felt such detachment and distance. I know these women are just doing their jobs, but I prefer the ones who enjoy the work. As someone else said elsewhere about her (I think it was TER), she's good in a pinch.
    Good morning,

    Any intel on these young ladies? Thank you!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...0/119705057983

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...i/413428266744

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...2/283702888417

  9. #13372

    Kavvy

    Well fellow mongers, why'all are in for a treat. This woman is amazing and makes your time with her an absolute delight. Enjoy.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158724508.html

  10. #13371
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddykins58  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends,

    Curious if this gal is legit. I'll be in town for a while and would like to find a repeatable lady while here. Appreciate any help. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/528306451492

    Also, she caught my eye too. https://skipthegames.com/posts/naples-fl/female-escorts/347-855-1134-full-services--gf/205231485109
    The second one is Kelly. I saw her a few years ago and won't repeat. She looks good on paper, so to speak. Bbj, dfk, but I felt such detachment and distance. I know these women are just doing their jobs, but I prefer the ones who enjoy the work. As someone else said elsewhere about her (I think it was TER), she's good in a pinch.

  11. #13370
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    That's her prerogative if she wants to see you. Normally with a newer UTL we only give numbers to Senior members for their protection.
    Short Scarlet a DM. Senior member here with lots of refs from my area. In town for business. Would love contact info if possible. Thanks all!

  12. #13369

    Thick Little Cuban

    $$. 50 1 hora.

    $$ 30 minutos.

    $. 50 15 minutos.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Whoa I love it, I unfortunately don't speak spanish but she is in Lehigh? What are her rates? I haven't really gone to any Latinas because of the rap they get.

  13. #13368

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder  [View Original Post]
    Not a clock watcher, easy to talk to and very nice body.

    Last two opportunities I had she didn't see the text until after my window closed. I would recommend calling.
    What are samanthas rates now? Rough guess on age?

  14. #13367

    Ummm.

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it is a little up there for an L1. That said, it's a great massage with and educated drug and alcohol free quality lady. The L1 is an experience in itself, trust me.

    Does she have her rules, absolutely!
    Not that I don't trust a senior member. But prices are coming down and these ladies are coming to their senses lately. 2 Mario coins for a "Great" massage and a HJ is crazy. Go see Sarah. I personally pay half that and get more then level one. To each their own.

  15. #13366

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Klapperbacken  [View Original Post]
    If you like thick Cute Cubans. If she's diggin whilst you're diggin (if you know what I mean) she likes to talk (Spanish) dirty. What you see is what you get.

    1- https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/202083137.
    Whoa I love it, I unfortunately don't speak spanish but she is in Lehigh? What are her rates? I haven't really gone to any Latinas because of the rap they get.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape