Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 972 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 14575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13375

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Primerub  [View Original Post]
    Is she in Melbourne, Florida or Fort Myers?
    She is going to be in Bonita a few days next week.

  2. #13374
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    Can you re-post this in massage forum please? As we know, Kavvy is not an escort service.

    A fantastic experience for sure but she IS NOT AN ESCORT!
    Is she in Melbourne, Florida or Fort Myers?

  3. #13373

    Re-post

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    Well fellow mongers, why'all are in for a treat. This woman is amazing and makes your time with her an absolute delight. Enjoy.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158724508.html
    Can you re-post this in massage forum please? As we know, Kavvy is not an escort service.

    A fantastic experience for sure but she IS NOT AN ESCORT!

  4. #13372

    Veronika Skyy and company

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoHeaded  [View Original Post]
    The second one is Kelly. I saw her a few years ago and won't repeat. She looks good on paper, so to speak. Bbj, dfk, but I felt such detachment and distance. I know these women are just doing their jobs, but I prefer the ones who enjoy the work. As someone else said elsewhere about her (I think it was TER), she's good in a pinch.
    Good morning,

    Any intel on these young ladies? Thank you!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...0/119705057983

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...i/413428266744

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...2/283702888417

  5. #13371

    Kavvy

    Well fellow mongers, why'all are in for a treat. This woman is amazing and makes your time with her an absolute delight. Enjoy.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158724508.html

  6. #13370
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddykins58  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends,

    Curious if this gal is legit. I'll be in town for a while and would like to find a repeatable lady while here. Appreciate any help. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/528306451492

    Also, she caught my eye too. https://skipthegames.com/posts/naples-fl/female-escorts/347-855-1134-full-services--gf/205231485109
    The second one is Kelly. I saw her a few years ago and won't repeat. She looks good on paper, so to speak. Bbj, dfk, but I felt such detachment and distance. I know these women are just doing their jobs, but I prefer the ones who enjoy the work. As someone else said elsewhere about her (I think it was TER), she's good in a pinch.

  7. #13369
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    That's her prerogative if she wants to see you. Normally with a newer UTL we only give numbers to Senior members for their protection.
    Short Scarlet a DM. Senior member here with lots of refs from my area. In town for business. Would love contact info if possible. Thanks all!

  8. #13368

    Thick Little Cuban

    $$. 50 1 hora.

    $$ 30 minutos.

    $. 50 15 minutos.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Whoa I love it, I unfortunately don't speak spanish but she is in Lehigh? What are her rates? I haven't really gone to any Latinas because of the rap they get.

  9. #13367

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder  [View Original Post]
    Not a clock watcher, easy to talk to and very nice body.

    Last two opportunities I had she didn't see the text until after my window closed. I would recommend calling.
    What are samanthas rates now? Rough guess on age?

  10. #13366

    Ummm.

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it is a little up there for an L1. That said, it's a great massage with and educated drug and alcohol free quality lady. The L1 is an experience in itself, trust me.

    Does she have her rules, absolutely!
    Not that I don't trust a senior member. But prices are coming down and these ladies are coming to their senses lately. 2 Mario coins for a "Great" massage and a HJ is crazy. Go see Sarah. I personally pay half that and get more then level one. To each their own.

  11. #13365

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Klapperbacken  [View Original Post]
    If you like thick Cute Cubans. If she's diggin whilst you're diggin (if you know what I mean) she likes to talk (Spanish) dirty. What you see is what you get.

    1- https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/202083137.
    Whoa I love it, I unfortunately don't speak spanish but she is in Lehigh? What are her rates? I haven't really gone to any Latinas because of the rap they get.

  12. #13364

    Blondie

    Been seeing her ad around for a bit any info on her would be appreciated many thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/945675670314

  13. #13363

    L1

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    When you say Happy Ending, what does that mean exactly? BBBJ? FS? 2 Mario coins is a lot for a HJ. NURU? We become skeptical when the list of services is left out.
    Yes, it is a little up there for an L1. That said, it's a great massage with and educated drug and alcohol free quality lady. The L1 is an experience in itself, trust me.

    Does she have her rules, absolutely!

  14. #13362

    Kavvy

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Kavvy looks yummy. English speaking?

    Fort Myers is the best place to post for Naples.

    There is a Blog for Naples but not very active, Florida, Other areas, Users blog, Naples.
    Yes, all American woman, and a very respectful one at that. She's a really nice person.

  15. #13361
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Just a question? Seems that there is no thread for Naples Florida? Is the place that I should post for a couple of my favorites coming over to visit Naples for a week! Kavvy is one of well known in Brevard and other places in the State as a beautiful provider who gives a great professional massage (she is an LMT!) and provides a great experience with a happy ending out of this world for two hundred Mario's! Probably be in the area Sunday through Friday next week! Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Cheers!
    Kavvy looks yummy. English speaking?

    Fort Myers is the best place to post for Naples.

    There is a Blog for Naples but not very active, Florida, Other areas, Users blog, Naples.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape