Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 14571
-
02-19-26 09:02 #13371Senior Member

Posts: 183Kavvy
Well fellow mongers, why'all are in for a treat. This woman is amazing and makes your time with her an absolute delight. Enjoy.
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158724508.html
-
02-18-26 20:25 #13370Regular Member

Posts: 30The second one is Kelly. I saw her a few years ago and won't repeat. She looks good on paper, so to speak. Bbj, dfk, but I felt such detachment and distance. I know these women are just doing their jobs, but I prefer the ones who enjoy the work. As someone else said elsewhere about her (I think it was TER), she's good in a pinch.
Originally Posted by Daddykins58
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 19:22 #13369Senior Member

Posts: 533Short Scarlet a DM. Senior member here with lots of refs from my area. In town for business. Would love contact info if possible. Thanks all!
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 18:38 #13368Senior Member

Posts: 87Thick Little Cuban
$$. 50 1 hora.
$$ 30 minutos.
$. 50 15 minutos.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 17:32 #13367Senior Member

Posts: 215Rates
What are samanthas rates now? Rough guess on age?
Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 16:34 #13366Senior Member

Posts: 300Ummm.
Not that I don't trust a senior member. But prices are coming down and these ladies are coming to their senses lately. 2 Mario coins for a "Great" massage and a HJ is crazy. Go see Sarah. I personally pay half that and get more then level one. To each their own.
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 15:20 #13365Senior Member

Posts: 215Amazing
Whoa I love it, I unfortunately don't speak spanish but she is in Lehigh? What are her rates? I haven't really gone to any Latinas because of the rap they get.
Originally Posted by Klapperbacken
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 12:34 #13364Regular Member

Posts: 12Blondie
Been seeing her ad around for a bit any info on her would be appreciated many thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/945675670314
-
02-18-26 11:25 #13363Senior Member

Posts: 461L1
Yes, it is a little up there for an L1. That said, it's a great massage with and educated drug and alcohol free quality lady. The L1 is an experience in itself, trust me.
Originally Posted by CondomPopper1
[View Original Post]
Does she have her rules, absolutely!
-
02-18-26 10:54 #13362Senior Member

Posts: 461Kavvy
Yes, all American woman, and a very respectful one at that. She's a really nice person.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 10:19 #13361Senior Member

Posts: 870Kavvy looks yummy. English speaking?
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
Fort Myers is the best place to post for Naples.
There is a Blog for Naples but not very active, Florida, Other areas, Users blog, Naples.
-
02-18-26 10:07 #13360Senior Member

Posts: 870Agree
Few years back eros was the place to check for an upscale provider. Now most of them are scammers asking for deposits. Exception is Asleigh K. Asking astronomical gifts Susi, meh, and Miss Marilyn she went big time downhil from few years backl. Ohh. How can I forget the whiney north eastern GILF Maledlaine. Depressing.
Originally Posted by Apple23
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 09:39 #13359Senior Member

Posts: 1942Kavvy's Services
L1 finish! But the Massage and the experience with this woman is one of the best Massages I have ever had in the hobby in my thirty years! YMMV, but the best I can do is refer you guys to read her blog and other reviews on Non-AMP blog on Brevard Forums! Please try not to show contempt prior to investigation because those reviews speak volumes! Of course, I'm unabashedly a fan and somewhat of a White Knight because her Massage is one of the best and her beauty is incredible along with her personality! A little high? Maybe, depending on what you're used to in this area! IDK?
Originally Posted by CondomPopper1
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 08:41 #13358Senior Member

Posts: 300When you say.
When you say Happy Ending, what does that mean exactly? BBBJ? FS? 2 Mario coins is a lot for a HJ. NURU? We become skeptical when the list of services is left out.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 22:45 #13357Senior Member

Posts: 87Lehigh Connoisseur
If you like thick Cute Cubans. If she's diggin whilst you're diggin (if you know what I mean) she likes to talk (Spanish) dirty. What you see is what you get.
1- https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/202083137.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





