Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 17691
-
02-20-26 01:27 #16791Senior Member

Posts: 279Angela Chase wants a selfie
She has a hh massage with BJ (no idea if covered or not) so I may try that first to see if I like her. She's asking for a selfie verification before anything though, I'm hesitant, never know what one may do with that.I saw her several years ago and then again a month or 2 ago. While she's definitely a bit bigger than she used to be, the experience definitely outweighs. No pun intended. The change in size. It's true GFE and there's not much that isn't on the menu. If you don't like a thick girl, maybe she isn't for you, but I'll take performance over looks any day.
-
02-20-26 00:50 #16790Senior Member

Posts: 406I also think she's a great option for early morning head. You won't catch me going down on her, but I'll happily cum in her mouth. If you catch her in the right mood she's a lot of fun and energetic. Wrong time of day and it's a lack luster experience.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 00:28 #16789Senior Member

Posts: 27Agree entirely. Just get a QV w her and ride the waive. Time and space are non existent w this one. My qv lasted probably an hour and a half and that's only because I finally decided to leave on my own will. Took pics, video, she modeled, and everything any anything was on the table included. Nice ass, decent tits. BJ not that great but whatever got some miles out of her. Blew a fat load all over her pussy lips and video'd it running all over her. Thinking maybe I dropped $100 total.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 18:48 #16788Senior Member

Posts: 638I really hope she has. I had some good times with her and I only wish good things for her.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
It would be nice to know that she cleaned up and maybe got rid of some of the people around her.
-
02-19-26 16:08 #16787Senior Member

Posts: 81Skylar
Well this is certainly different than the previous responses! Makes her more interesting for sure!!
Originally Posted by Slipslide74
[View Original Post]
When did you have the experience described? Seems she could have "turned the page!
Thanks for the input!!
-
02-19-26 15:53 #16786Senior Member

Posts: 51Skylar. Updated report
I was finally able to see Skylar, and I was pleasantly surprised. In fact, I've seen her a few times now. Everything is relative, but at her price point (160 hh) I think she is one of the more attractive providers right now in the Lou. Some of you posted that her tits are smaller than they used to be, and she also told me that she lost weight and they aren't as big now. But, they are still really nice titties with responsive nipples. Her ass is a little fat, but in a good way. She doesn't seem to enjoy kissing on the lips, but she does kiss on your neck, chest etc as things are warming up. Her BBBJ is actually very good, with bls and lots of tongue action. I went down for DATY and she was clean and fresh. Wrapped up and started with her on top (I love having the titties hanging down in my face) and then did some mish and doggy for the finish. She was very personable and I enjoyed my time with her.
She can be difficult to reach, even on days when she has posted on EB. I will be repeating.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3144127779/1
-
02-19-26 14:07 #16785Senior Member

Posts: 337Angela Chase
[QUOTE=Wfhff14;7534202]Did you ever see her since November '25? I came across her add on tryst https://tryst.link/escort/angela_chase and looks great, BUT when I researched on gator, THIS came up https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201908162# as of Feb 13 '26 and uh. She's a lot bigger. Also, photo verification? Personality and enthusiasm go a long way with me (fan of heather slayinem but she lives too far from me), but I do have an upper weight limit.[QUOTE]I saw her several years ago and then again a month or 2 ago. While she's definitely a bit bigger than she used to be, the experience definitely outweighs. No pun intended. The change in size. It's true GFE and there's not much that isn't on the menu. If you don't like a thick girl, maybe she isn't for you, but I'll take performance over looks any day.
-
02-19-26 13:14 #16784Senior Member

Posts: 81Skylar
Many thanks to everyone who replied! So very glad I asked about her!
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
Intel on her is much worse than anticipated! I could never have imagined the details & her comments!!
!! W O W!
-
02-19-26 12:51 #16783Senior Member

Posts: 165Backwards Aerosmith.
Haven't seen her? In pic #1 Lady looks like a dude!
Originally Posted by ImGood
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 12:27 #16782Senior Member

Posts: 279Angela Chase
Did you ever see her since November '25? I came across her add on tryst https://tryst.link/escort/angela_chase and looks great, BUT when I researched on gator, THIS came up https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201908162# as of Feb 13 '26 and uh. She's a lot bigger. Also, photo verification? Personality and enthusiasm go a long way with me (fan of heather slayinem but she lives too far from me), but I do have an upper weight limit.
Originally Posted by JcMyers
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 11:32 #16781Senior Member

Posts: 279Lackland/Maryland Heights
I've wondered this, I've seen a few in MH motels but yeah, police patrol everywhere around there. I guess bored in their dodge vipers / suv's from the casino money. Lackland / south of page I think falls under unincorporated STL, as that's where calla is. I still see a LOT of MH / lackland posts on gator but most seem like bait and switch operations. Mostly black providers lately instead of latina.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 11:03 #16780Senior Member

Posts: 279Just. Wow. Check the videos. The dead eyes and incomprehensible talking.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 08:04 #16779Senior Member

Posts: 229Champagne / Moet
Sweet girl, negotiable rates. Hard life, talkative, but nice ass. BBBJ is as good as useless but enough to get things started. She has no concept of time, literally and figuratively, LOL. So grab the lowest rate and go for it. Said she's been sober 15 months. I doubt it. I think she's more like trying to find a husband. YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202196577
-
02-19-26 00:24 #16778Regular Member

Posts: 24Saw her a few months ago. She showed up on time, looked pretty much like the pics. Maybe a little less made up when I saw her. She was a little awkward at first but was a good time. Think we just did a qv and she left. Nothing amazing that had me running back but nothing bad either, I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by ImGood
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 21:37 #16777Senior Member

Posts: 106Alicia
Passing thru your town. Did a search on her name and last post was 2020 with no pic. So not sure if it's her.
Anyone have any experience with her?
Thanks in advance.
Goodie.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/721519140429










Reply With Quote






