The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 17667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16362
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    I think you become a senior member by posting more more. It could be a timing issue too but I'm not sure on that part.
    I may be off on the post count, but I believe it's 100 posts to become a senior member.

  2. #16361

    Senior Member

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    She once lived near Hwy 30 & 141 - a bit north of hwy 30 off of 141 -.

    I am not a senior member I made some inquiries on how I may become a senior member so far I have no reply.

    I would like to know the requirements for senior membership. I'm hoping the mod who screens the msgs will provide the info.

    Many thanks!!
    I think you become a senior member by posting more more. It could be a timing issue too but I'm not sure on that part.

  3. #16360
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRue  [View Original Post]
    Yes I remember her and I've seen her a couple of times in the past please give me the information so I can get a hold of her and maybe we can get things going again thanks for your time.
    She once lived near Hwy 30 & 141 - a bit north of hwy 30 off of 141 -.

    I am not a senior member I made some inquiries on how I may become a senior member so far I have no reply.

    I would like to know the requirements for senior membership. I'm hoping the mod who screens the msgs will provide the info.

    Many thanks!!

  4. #16359

    Adriana

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who remember her, she's been in and out of the game for the past few years. She's a no BS mature provider and currently UTR looking for a few new friends. Senior members welcome.
    Yes I remember her and I've seen her a couple of times in the past please give me the information so I can get a hold of her and maybe we can get things going again thanks for your time.

  5. #16358
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipslide74  [View Original Post]
    These days they are few and far between. I have not seen Olivia, but if her pics are accurate she could be an option.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6362520120/1
    Thanks for the suggestion. I coincidentally actually saw her recently. Based on the pictures, I thought she was 100% my type. She must have gained a bit of weight recently. Pretty good experience overall but probably won't be going back for other reasons in addition to that (ambiance. I think she smokes, or at least her place smelled like it, and I'm not a huge fan of that).

  6. #16357

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    What does she charge?
    Pretty sure she's $300 for hhr. Expensive but worth it in my opinion.

  7. #16356
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Henny fits what you're looking for. Early 20's and a great body.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/195944914
    What does she charge?

  8. #16355

    Young and thin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwkbobby95  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps a difficult request to fulfill. I'm in search of someone who is both young and thin. Does anyone have any recommendations for where to look for this, or is the St. Louis supply to small to find niches like this?
    These days they are few and far between. I have not seen Olivia, but if her pics are accurate she could be an option.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6362520120/1

  9. #16354
    Quote Originally Posted by JcMyers  [View Original Post]
    Angela Chase used to be a massage girl in St. Charles a number of years ago, but retired because of boyfriend / fiance. She was one of my firsts and a favorite and I always hoped she would get back in the game. To my surprise, she started posting in Sept. I reached out and began talking and she said it was actually her and she was now divorced and back. I have tried setting something up twice and each time comms are good, then she just goes dark.

    Does anyone remember her? Has anyone seen her since her return? Her new pics do look like her, just a little older as expected. Really trying to figure out what's going on or if I'm walking in to something. Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/195744129

    JCM.
    Yes, I've seen her twice since her return and can confirm it's really her.

    I never really explored the extent of her menu before but she's been a LOT of fun in the more recent sessions.

  10. #16353

    Angela Chase

    Angela Chase used to be a massage girl in St. Charles a number of years ago, but retired because of boyfriend / fiance. She was one of my firsts and a favorite and I always hoped she would get back in the game. To my surprise, she started posting in Sept. I reached out and began talking and she said it was actually her and she was now divorced and back. I have tried setting something up twice and each time comms are good, then she just goes dark.

    Does anyone remember her? Has anyone seen her since her return? Her new pics do look like her, just a little older as expected. Really trying to figure out what's going on or if I'm walking in to something. Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/195744129

    JCM.

  11. #16352
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwkbobby95  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps a difficult request to fulfill. I'm in search of someone who is both young and thin. Does anyone have any recommendations for where to look for this, or is the St. Louis supply to small to find niches like this?
    My first thought was, "Good luck with that, buddy. Let me know if you find anything. " But I'll try to be a little more informative than that.

    There is a type that I really like that I would call slender, young, natural independents. I feel like I had a run last year when I was finding them on almost a weekly basis on the Yolo part of EB. I probably saw at least a half-dozen really good ones in this category in a year.

    But that well seems to have dried up. I've seen only like 1 of those this year. I can't explain it. But I do keep looking on Yolo.

  12. #16351

    Young and Thin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwkbobby95  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps a difficult request to fulfill. I'm in search of someone who is both young and thin. Does anyone have any recommendations for where to look for this, or is the St. Louis supply to small to find niches like this?
    Henny fits what you're looking for. Early 20's and a great body.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/195944914

  13. #16350
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwkbobby95  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps a difficult request to fulfill. I'm in search of someone who is both young and thin. Does anyone have any recommendations for where to look for this, or is the St. Louis supply to small to find niches like this?
    Yeah best of luck there. Being pretty, young and thin just isn't in style. Now it's fat ass, multi colored hair, nose rings and all sorts of other bs to make themselves unattractive. That's probably why the touring foreign girls are so hot and in demand.

  14. #16349

    Anyone see Kaykay

    She's kind of new. Anyone see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/760684360997

  15. #16348

    Minx

    I saw Minx while she was here last weekend. She was staying at a nice hotel downtown, and said she will be visiting us on a regular basis. She looks just like her pictures, and she was more petite than I expected. Her tits are small and perky. I took care of the donation, and she started kissing me while I was standing up still getting undressed. She is a good kisser, and I couldn't wait to get my clothes off.

    More DFK on the bed and then she started with the BBBJ. It was above average, going all the way down the shaft with some good tongue action. I started with her on top in CG, and she was nice and tight. We went through several positions until the big finish. I didn't ask for DATY, as I know she offers BBFS.

    She's a little pricey and I know the emo look is not for everyone, but it was something different and I had a nice time. She was friendly and we had good conversation before and after. I plan to see her again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...336/7372881237

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape