Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 24021
-
02-22-26 14:21 #23751Senior Member

Posts: 309All Time Favorites
Not MY picture, but the sign tells the story and oh what fun we had over the years.
-
02-22-26 12:06 #23750Senior Member

Posts: 1475Challenge as accepted
I don't take many photos, it has bit me in the ass many times in the past. But I have one favorite photo I took 12 years ago. This photo to me speaks volumes about how streets used to be, and I purposefully captured the street sign on this once iconic corner. BTW, less than 5 minutes after this photo I had those pink shorts off and my dick in her pussy. It was at 7:30 am, morning sun.
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 10:12 #23749Banned Member

Posts: 691Hey man my PMs are acting a fool. Share digits if you can thanks.
Originally Posted by DogginUSA
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 17:23 #23748Banned Member

Posts: 691Sigh
Message sent by FeedEmNutz: Hey guys lets be nostalgic and remember the golden days by postic pics of our fav avenue friends over the years. Here's a few pics of one of mine to start things off.
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
Message received by Forum: Meh on that posting a pic shi+, but let me call out the girl in your pics and talk about my experiences with her. LOL. Funny crowd.
Pics are fun and tell a story words can't. Plenty of appetite for pics, just not many willing to contribute. Sigh.
Happy Saturday.
-
02-20-26 12:48 #23747Senior Member

Posts: 232Recently Met This Amanda
Picked her up near Waters and gave her a ride up to Busch since I was in the middle of an errand. Fits the description, available for everything, seemed almost TGTBT but was as described by OP and had braided hair. Very cute, super friendly and only comes out for extra money to pay bills. I didn't see any signs of a habit. She really seemed more of a civilian down on her luck. No digits unfortunately.
Originally Posted by DogginUSA
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 20:14 #23746Senior Member

Posts: 1475Lo
Not only was she a real hottie, she was genuinely a nice person as well, a real sweetheart.
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
I used to BBFS with her all the time but she didn't want me to CIP even though I am fixed and shoot blanks. One time she was riding me cowgirl and she was really getting into it, told her I was about to come so she could jump off, but she said "me too!" And continued to grind until I blew a big load. She got her nut, jumped off and said "oops!" And laughed.
-
02-19-26 06:33 #23745Senior Member

Posts: 308Lo, one of my faves, she's in PA.
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 19:35 #23744Banned Member

Posts: 691All Time Fav?
Post a pic. Pretty sure who I know is going to win this one, but let's see.
Can't believe this one was working the street. Way too fuckin good lookin. Last I heard she was a civilian living up north somewhere.
No contact info.
-
02-17-26 21:38 #23743Senior Member

Posts: 258Bella
Was that someone knocking on the door, a short younger white guy, usually wears a hat or has curly hair and face tattoo?
Originally Posted by IceCrab
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 09:39 #23742Senior Member

Posts: 1149Let me guide, you paid first. Let me expand on your post: Never trust ANY druggie. Never pay first. You have to be willing to leave if she insists on prepayment. I've never paid Bella first.
Originally Posted by IceCrab
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 08:14 #23741Banned Member

Posts: 691Info
K I'll just stop asking.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 06:03 #23740Senior Member

Posts: 4907Live and let live
The struggle is real. I was able to see her tall frame once, at a motel by Busch Gardens and enjoyed her services.
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 18:09 #23739Senior Member

Posts: 116Damage was 50 well worth it.
Originally Posted by SuperMon
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 18:01 #23738Banned Member

Posts: 691Tall Trish
No news from anyone?
In all honesty she isn't / wasn't my favorite, but I know the struggle is real for these gals and I wish them well. If anyone knows anything please shout it out. Thanks.
-
02-16-26 09:52 #23737Senior Member

Posts: 2154With her sores, not sure why you'd even try now. Many folks have noticed, and I can see it from the road driving past her. Which BTW, she always keep looking at me as I drive by. I know she recognized me and the car, but I'm not stopping. She was fun way back, but time drags them all down.
Originally Posted by IceCrab
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





