Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 33036
-
02-20-26 18:23 #31371Senior Member

Posts: 207Narcan free
You can get it at a lot of the community health centers for free. Read the flyer so you know how to use it. Give them 2 shots and then leave. Most recover angry.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 14:46 #31370Senior Member

Posts: 195Top Tier Throat
Best BBJ I've gotten this year, award goes to Akasha. She's on Seeking but had this ad up as well. Hard to get in contact and keep her attention but once we set a time it was groovy. Worth it in my opinion. Place off the pike. She's a pothead so you'll prolly leave smelling like Mary J. FS is covered. Probably the only chick off STG who I didn't have to remind to take care of the nuts too, smh.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...f/296406893562
Second best goes to Chrissy or Cassie. A "throat goat" who can actually back it up in my opinion. She went to work and would not quit. Its odd because I saw her last year and she was a lot skinnier but the the BJ was not memorable at all. I wasn't attracted enough to actually fuck her this time but props to her for finishing me off with her mouth, rare feat for me these days. Quiet incall location and easy to schedule, easy to talk with. Would repeat for sure. In meriden but posting it all here because I'm lazy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...p/175662299670
This isn't a third best or even an honorable mention. Just throwing her in the mix for the sake of relativity. I was super disappointed. Medusa or Kelly as I guess she was known before. Had read a couple reports about a five star BJ and all this jazz. Maybe she had an off day because that shit was wack as fuck. Not on the same level as the other two I posted above in my humble opinion. She quoted me one price then tried to upcharge as I was on the way, that should have been a red flag. I could tell she had someone in the bathroom who I guess is the chick she's doing doubles with. She is a clockwatcher, although that might be on account of her friend in the bathroom. Her weight states 174 lbs but she's not that big, you'll get what you see in the pics. FS was covered, I didn't ask about anything else beforehand. No funky smells despite being a hippie and her ass looked good. But I left without cumming; just wasn't that much into it. If you're going to see her you might as well inquire about the 3 some; she'll be there anyway. I've seen the friend she's doing doubles with but wasn't really feeling her either. Her body does not look like the pics or vids she sent me. If I saw either of them again it would be for the double. Maybe two of those girls equals one hot experience.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...e/048355832498
None of these dreams happened super recently. Within the past month to two months.
-
02-20-26 06:42 #31369Senior Member

Posts: 522Good for her, or whoever does her posts. Now if she can get her prices more in line with what she's actually worth maybe I'll pay her a visit. Her ad doesn't make her look like she's worth 150 for a QV.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 16:46 #31368Banned Member

Posts: 495Hmmm
There is only 1 Yuhee (VIPSPOTNYC). Is this her? If so, she's in her 40's. Hot as fuck, but def not 30's. She's an elite seasoned vet. Saw her when she was in NYC.
Originally Posted by Whytho2026
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 13:33 #31367Senior Member

Posts: 1531She was probably scrolling reviews and saw your name on an unassociated post below one about her or something. Some girls get trigger happy. Crack causes paranoia and impulsivity.
Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP
[View Original Post]
Good idea on the FSA / Narcan. Never know when these girls are going to light up their fent.
-
02-19-26 13:16 #31366Senior Member

Posts: 144So does that mean I should book her? LOL. I'm still trying to figure out why she called me out when I had nothing to do with any of the feedback about her.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
On a sidenote, if you've got any leftover FSA funds you can pick up a pack of narcan. I've been carrying that with me as of late, just-in-case.
-
02-19-26 11:45 #31365Senior Member

Posts: 1531Summer
Looks like she took that ad down with her rant and went back to normal posting. Must have caused a stir and realized her mistake in posting that.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n&weightType=l
-
02-19-26 10:24 #31364Senior Member

Posts: 389Probably not a bad idea. Yes reliable ones are few and far between at the moment.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 07:02 #31363Senior Member

Posts: 982It's def increasingly difficult to find a reliable, good friend. Almost better off taking matters into your own hands & open a retirement fund with your play money.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 23:12 #31362Senior Member

Posts: 96Yes. When they are all happy in a good mood. Definitely better service compared to one that's withdrawing or sick from not having which is probably more common now which may explain why some of the shenanigans happen. Definitely is interesting.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 20:00 #31361Senior Member

Posts: 389Sometimes tho the hopped up ones are the nicest and most fun. It can go both ways and about as predictable as the lottery.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
Imo it seems like it's getting worse like compared to only like five years ago.
-
02-18-26 16:43 #31360Senior Member

Posts: 693Agreed
Yet another reason to go with providers that aren't hopped up on something. Yes, I know the majority of the girls on STG are on something. But, the good ones are out there. The alternative is to visit the AMPs. Although the pics in the ads are never of the real girl, they're always clean and unlikely to rip you off.
Originally Posted by Mrfilmer
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 15:33 #31359Senior Member

Posts: 96Yup. Perfect example. Pretty sure I can guess which person did that. Also look at how it got her recently. Also that person did use that info against multiple guys. This is definitely a reminder that most of these girls don't care and just want money and their drugs. Nothing else. They do not care about you. They don't want to be friends. They want your money and you want their service. Keep it at that. Nothing else. These girls will flip or turn on you in a second if they don't get there way. They also will try and black mail and call jobs and wives so do not trust anyone with that knowledge if you don't want your job or wife to know. Most of these girls really despise guys that do this but yet they need us since we are the ones paying for their stuff. I've noticed keeping things short always goes better. Lately when the girl goes on and on about how miserable her life is. Which is very common for girls to do. It can be hard to focus on the visit and sometimes feel bad and etc. Just keep it simple and business. They really don't care about anything else besides drugs or money while they are going through probably one of their hardest times in their life possibly. Also my guess is some girl who went by Cassidy moon on ig did that same I'd stunt and used against guys later. Also changed a ridiculous price. Be safe guys.
Originally Posted by BoltonChaser
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 15:30 #31358Senior Member

Posts: 389Went nuts That's a good place to start.
Originally Posted by Mrfilmer
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 14:45 #31357Senior Member

Posts: 96Fun fact. Just a few weeks ago. One of the girls I left a review on actually used a bong to smoke her drugs out of. Instead of using a bong for pot. Guess they are multi use now LOL. I didn't realize either as I figured a bong would be used for weed only but that is not the case now a days. Pretty sure its a better hit for them to because she went nuts after she ripped the bong.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



