Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 33030
-
02-18-26 02:20 #31350Senior Member

Posts: 194
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
That's a bong are you guys serious.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 23:03 #31349Senior Member

Posts: 148Latina Girls in Enfield
Has anyone seen any of the Latina girls in Enfield? There has been a bunch of ads for different girls lately. Either a bunch of them have taken over one of the hotels or it is the typical "bait and switch" game that the Asian agencies pull, where all ads point to the 1 girl?
-
02-17-26 10:36 #31348Senior Member

Posts: 387Hi very helpful I will avoid. She looked like one of those before was good ones. It's too bad bc you can tell at one time she looked rlly good.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 10:02 #31347Senior Member

Posts: 1000That is Summer
She is a shell of what she used to be, and she used to be awesome. She unfortunately has a few medical issues on top of her "partying" issue. She also will double book, fall asleep, or just forget your appointment before you arrive so, if you go, do not go too far out of your way and you won't feel too bad for wasting your time. Oh, and also if she suggests you cum to her apartment (if she still has it) for some fun. Just say no! Big mean dog and a guy lives there with her.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
02-17-26 08:40 #31346Senior Member

Posts: 1233I didn't have a smell, she was freshly showered, not impaired, and she was good to me the two times I saw her, but I never continued when she changed to crappier incalls. I guess I got lucky.
Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 08:30 #31345Senior Member

Posts: 387Yea I saw that too.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 07:48 #31344Senior Member

Posts: 144I had a similar experience with the odor coming from down below. I didn't have a rushed appointment, but the smell when I got her in doggie will continue to haunt my dreams.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 07:28 #31343Senior Member

Posts: 1233There's a pipe in the car cupholder, so there's that.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 07:08 #31342Senior Member

Posts: 387Provider
Had anyone seen this one and is she legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/641071785480
-
02-16-26 20:52 #31341Senior Member

Posts: 356I reported on Brooke about 2 years ago. Thumbs down and will never repeat. Worst smell I ever encountered. Even writing this response is giving me PTSD of that night. She did some coke when I was there, bare was on the table, rushed appointment. She is very long in the tooth in this game. I would avoid.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 20:20 #31340Senior Member

Posts: 1531Brooke aka Korin
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
Brooke aka Korin Real age is 48. Phone is a Verizon Android. Has an active FTA warrant. Interestingly, some of her pics on socials have been used in prior ads.
Originally Posted by Rockkeatz
[View Original Post]
FYI if you click the link, the link has the ad title in the web address you can search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartford/female-escorts/-start-the-new-year-right-/908615409286
Then search start the new year right in the stg search function then narrow it down from there.
Bunch of her ads here
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...ear+Right+4882
959-XXX-4882
-
02-16-26 19:27 #31339Senior Member

Posts: 37Dead link any pics?
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 15:07 #31338Senior Member

Posts: 532I haven't seen her since she lost the arm, but BBFS was a menu staple with her for years. If she's no longer offering it, somethings changed.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 13:35 #31337Senior Member

Posts: 356Black spinner. Hartford on Wethersfield line
Went to see this one. Coms were excellent. Got there a little early and saw a little bright blue car with 2 black dudes in it. She told me it was the neighbors (ok) then I go to the 2nd floor from the back entrance. I get there and she is ready. Very tiny spinner. From the pictures I wasn't sure what to expect physically but she has a little spinner body, probably around 100 pounds. She gave BBBJ for a little until I was ready. Then I put on the cover I brought (She told me to bring a cover) and did mish and dog. She did not have interest in being on top. Deed was on couch in the living room but it has an extended part that works. She does not kiss. She had a cool vibe, no issues, very nice spinner body with little A cups. 2 for the half. I will repeat. I notice some of her ads have only car date. This time she had incall. As I left I went down the road and pulled a you turn. As I drove back by she was getting in a car with the "neighbors" or should I say pimp? Either way, no issues and had a good time. If you like spinners she is worth a spin. She said she likes to smoke weed.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...c/900622198024
-
02-16-26 05:52 #31336Senior Member

Posts: 1531Lacey aka Chloe
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Been awhile since I've seen her. Rates not be the same as before. No idea why I waited so long on my first attempt to see her. I wouldn’t do that now.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




