Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 972 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 14574
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13359

    Kavvy's Services

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    When you say Happy Ending, what does that mean exactly? BBBJ? FS? 2 Mario coins is a lot for a HJ. NURU? We become skeptical when the list of services is left out.
    L1 finish! But the Massage and the experience with this woman is one of the best Massages I have ever had in the hobby in my thirty years! YMMV, but the best I can do is refer you guys to read her blog and other reviews on Non-AMP blog on Brevard Forums! Please try not to show contempt prior to investigation because those reviews speak volumes! Of course, I'm unabashedly a fan and somewhat of a White Knight because her Massage is one of the best and her beauty is incredible along with her personality! A little high? Maybe, depending on what you're used to in this area! IDK?

  2. #13358

    When you say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Just a question? Seems that there is no thread for Naples Florida? Is the place that I should post for a couple of my favorites coming over to visit Naples for a week! Kavvy is one of well known in Brevard and other places in the State as a beautiful provider who gives a great professional massage (she is an LMT!) and provides a great experience with a happy ending out of this world for two hundred Mario's! Probably be in the area Sunday through Friday next week! Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Cheers!
    When you say Happy Ending, what does that mean exactly? BBBJ? FS? 2 Mario coins is a lot for a HJ. NURU? We become skeptical when the list of services is left out.

  3. #13357

    Lehigh Connoisseur

    If you like thick Cute Cubans. If she's diggin whilst you're diggin (if you know what I mean) she likes to talk (Spanish) dirty. What you see is what you get.

    1- https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/202083137.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Is it a nice community or hotel? I'm trying to check parking situation. I go to Lehigh acres for some work and may try to do a stop.

  4. #13356

    Naples

    Just a question? Seems that there is no thread for Naples Florida? Is the place that I should post for a couple of my favorites coming over to visit Naples for a week! Kavvy is one of well known in Brevard and other places in the State as a beautiful provider who gives a great professional massage (she is an LMT!) and provides a great experience with a happy ending out of this world for two hundred Mario's! Probably be in the area Sunday through Friday next week! Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2369.jpeg‎   IMG_2169.jpg‎   IMG_1922.jpg‎   IMG_1732.jpg‎  

  5. #13355

    Welcome to Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddykins58  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends,

    Curious if this gal is legit. I'll be in town for a while and would like to find a repeatable lady while here. Appreciate any help. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/528306451492

    Also, she caught my eye too. https://skipthegames.com/posts/naples-fl/female-escorts/347-855-1134-full-services--gf/205231485109
    The first one is a scam. The second one don't have the like I'm more than happy to help you to navigate to this.

  6. #13354

    Visiting from the Midwest

    Hello friends,

    Curious if this gal is legit. I'll be in town for a while and would like to find a repeatable lady while here. Appreciate any help. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/528306451492

    Also, she caught my eye too. https://skipthegames.com/posts/naples-fl/female-escorts/347-855-1134-full-services--gf/205231485109

  7. #13353

    Assley

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...h/878103807465#text=Two%20 Girl-,special,-Cum%20 Play%20 With.

    What a nice girl great DT BBBJ cover FS affordable.

    Nice personality overall will repeat.

  8. #13352

    Scammers

    Just be careful out there. It's a lot of scammers going on right.

    Now never do deposit.

  9. #13351
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    Usually out at the Forum.
    Is it a nice community or hotel? I'm trying to check parking situation. I go to Lehigh acres for some work and may try to do a stop.

  10. #13350

    Increase in scam ADs on multiple sites

    What's up with all the scam ads and the sites not removing them?

    STG has girls posting in multiple cities that aren't even geographically close LOL.

    Tryst has girls touring multiple cities on consecutive days that aren't even geographically close either oh and they all want a "30%" deposit. I get that some are just trying to push guys to their OnlyFans but get real.

    Rant done.

  11. #13349

    Medusa

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I am reading she is awesome at giving head and very reasonably priced. Curious where exactly she is so I can measure the drive out.
    Usually out at the Forum.

  12. #13348

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I am reading she is awesome at giving head and very reasonably priced. Curious where exactly she is so I can measure the drive out.
    Been trying to touch bases with her since December and nothing even after she updated her ad.

  13. #13347

    Medusa

    Has anyone seen her lately? I am reading she is awesome at giving head and very reasonably priced. Curious where exactly she is so I can measure the drive out.

  14. #13346
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Most certainly all Woman. He HAS to be referring to another He-She. She is one classy Lady.
    It definitely was Madame D. We shared a large and strong joint, that probably had a lot to do with the paranoia. I'm a light weight with that stuff.

  15. #13345

    Hmmmmm?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGuyMia  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...2/749090821811

    Wondering if anyone has seen this one and has info to share? Feel free to dm me if you prefer. TIA.
    She looks cute but clocking in at 201 lbs is way too mych woman for me. Also makes me wonder how old those pics are.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape