Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 17691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16776
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I'm not the only one:
    That's enough internet for me today.

  2. #16775
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202203416#.

    Wondering if anyone has visited Skylar recently??

    There are some not so good & some worse comments on the site. The comments are not recent. Most are from late 2024 & 2025. She ghosted a friend of mine more than once.

    The bod looks great. I'm sure the pics are old.

    Anyone??
    I'm not the only one:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-02-18 at 3.56.18 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #16774
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202203416#.

    Wondering if anyone has visited Skylar recently??

    There are some not so good & some worse comments on the site. The comments are not recent. Most are from late 2024 & 2025. She ghosted a friend of mine more than once.

    The bod looks great. I'm sure the pics are old.

    Anyone??
    Wrap up with her. Maybe even for the BJ. Pretty sure she's into some heavy drug use, just because of her demeanor and how she was the last time I saw her. Used to live in a loft downtown off Wash Ave. I used to see her semi-regularly at her place and things just went downhill pretty fast with her. She lost the apartment. Hopping from cheap, fleabag hotel to fleabag hotel. Not great signs. Usually means someone got the hooks in her.

    Also, the pretty quick weight loss is a clue as well. She bragged about having two creampies inside her already when we were going to make plans a few months ago. No thanks. She barebacks EVERYBODY.

    Your call, though. We all assume risks.
    Last edited by DeadDead22; 02-18-26 at 16:54. Reason: More info

  4. #16773

    Skylar

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202203416#.

    Wondering if anyone has visited Skylar recently??

    There are some not so good & some worse comments on the site. The comments are not recent. Most are from late 2024 & 2025. She ghosted a friend of mine more than once.

    The bod looks great. I'm sure the pics are old.

    Anyone??

  5. #16772

    "Cream"

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9017079523

    My spidey sense points to fake, but does list a location (Fenton), has 12 comments /2 reviews (though the reviews are from 2020 and neither are helpful / descriptive so could just be self reviews). It's an old / shared number (multiple different pictures of different people, always happens on LC with reused numbers) but I don't know if that's a true flag or not.

  6. #16771
    Quote Originally Posted by DustinMuffs  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sunbunny 200 qv cfs. BBFS was offered for extra. Little older than her pics and bit older than I like them but still attractive and nice tan body was a cool chick too. Coms were a diffcult for a few days but once she locked in a time it was all good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201914003
    How much is extra and where do I find the chick in the photo with her? Did she talk about a duo option?

  7. #16770

    Lol

    I love how it's the ones too who worked at brothels and then they're still doing this shit but don't like doing it, but they don't want to go get a real job.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/298819282441

    Met up for QV. Told her ahead of time I was looking for BBBJCIM at her advertised qv rate. Got there, CIM is +40. No go.

    Proceeded with a lame BBBJ with multiple start / stops. First a question, then a drink, etc.

    Ended up DIY on boobs.

    Do not recommend. She does not like what she does for work but will talk a big game over text.

  8. #16769
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    K. C. Kara

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/298819282441

    Met up for QV. Told her ahead of time I was looking for BBBJCIM at her advertised qv rate. Got there, CIM is +40. No go.

    Proceeded with a lame BBBJ with multiple start / stops. First a question, then a drink, etc.

    Ended up DIY on boobs.

    Do not recommend. She does not like what she does for work but will talk a big game over text.

  9. #16768
    Yea it kinda difficult to get in contact with her and I know her personally. I'm not sure if she still doing it but I heard she use to just take guys money once she takes you to a spot. Damn that awesome you got videos of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she had gone deep into the drugs and it was no longer safe to see her. I've got a couple of great videos of her though.

  10. #16767

    Sunbunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Looking at how heavy and obvious the face filters were, I figured she had to be much older and / or haggard looking.
    Not at all haggard or rough looking. She's an attractive older mom next door, probably in her early to mid 50's with a great body, especially for her age. That's kind of my type and I literally told her to her face that she shouldn't filter her pics. I had a great GFE session with her a few weeks back.

  11. #16766
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonic  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get a hold of her? She hasn't posted in a while, but she was great. Young, petite, great bbj and cim finish I've been craving.
    Last I heard she had gone deep into the drugs and it was no longer safe to see her. I've got a couple of great videos of her though.

  12. #16765
    Quote Originally Posted by DustinMuffs  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sunbunny... Little older than her pics and bit older than I like them...
    Looking at how heavy and obvious the face filters were, I figured she had to be much older and / or haggard looking.

  13. #16764

    Bliss bbj best

    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting her forever and never get a response. Any secret to how you got ahold of her. Like does she only reply late at night or anything you included in your text you think got her attention? I'm really only interested in BBBJ and if she's really good, I want to see her.
    Does anyone know how to get a hold of her? She hasn't posted in a while, but she was great. Young, petite, great bbj and cim finish I've been craving.

  14. #16763
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmoKramr  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your post. I have had her on my radar. Does she by chance allow DATY. Also, whereabouts are her in call location.
    Not sure on DATY didn't inquire. Would assume so. Was at hotel near 44/ Hampton. But who knows now these girls move around a lot.

  15. #16762

    Sunbunny

    Quote Originally Posted by DustinMuffs  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sunbunny 200 qv cfs. BBFS was offered for extra. Little older than her pics and bit older than I like them but still attractive and nice tan body was a cool chick too. Coms were a diffcult for a few days but once she locked in a time it was all good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201914003
    Thank you for your post. I have had her on my radar. Does she by chance allow DATY. Also, whereabouts are her in call location.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape